Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

This old fat windbag isn't even worth responding to.

Good, for a minute there I thought you knew who I was, clearly you dont

I think I know who you are though and I wish you would quit stalking me all over the internets

I realize you are angry at me and cant get me out of your head, and the reason for that is you know I am right

think about it, if you thought i was some dumb lefty moron (dont exist) then you would just ignore me

you cant ignore me because

you know

I
am
right

The "fat windbag" I was refering to is the woman in the video, and I do know who you are but I have been warned not to discuss it.

Racist = Anyone who says anything a leftist doesn't like.

That's about it. They throw out the card with the drop of a hat, and of course the real reason is to shut people up.
Best thing to do is to go on airing your views, and let them make the accustation enough times that it loses most of it's power.

Except it doesn't lose power. Look at how fast the Romney camp tried to run from the Anglo Saxon story.

No open up a dictionary...White isnt part of being racist. Poor you, how do you make being attacked by all?

posts 142 and 144 prove you wrong

Not if you ask many Lefties. I have actually had a Liberal tell me Blacks were incapable of Racism before.

lol

You did? Thats funny because I've had several Cons tell me they hate Obamas black face and wanted to go back to slavery to teach him a lesson.

That's about it. They throw out the card with the drop of a hat, and of course the real reason is to shut people up.
Best thing to do is to go on airing your views, and let them make the accustation enough times that it loses most of it's power.

Except it doesn't lose power. Look at how fast the Romney camp tried to run from the Anglo Saxon story.

True, however I do think years down the road the word will lose much of it's impact.

I know this is anecdotal, but ten, fifteen years ago when I heard the accusation, it really got my attention. Today, I hardly blink an eye due to the overuse.

You claim to dislike Obama because he doesn't have conservative principles. So if conservative principles are important to you, then the only logical conclusion that can be made is that you can not vote for Romney either.

Then who should we vote for, eh numskull?

You'll excuse us if we decide for ourselves who to vote for.

Last edited:
nope, never had another name here

the person i am addressing exposed a name i use on another board, highly inappropriate

he has followed me around the internet

So they ran you out of another forum, eh?

How long do you suppose it will be until they run you out of this one?

He didnt run from it, he retroactively took it back

Last edited:
You're such a fucking idiot.

Obamination has a JD, Romney has a JD and MBA.

Obamination made his money selling books bragging about himself, Romney made his money creating a business.

Obamination's wife had a bullshit $300K/year advisor job on some hospital board thanks to Chicago corruption, Romney's wife gets belittled for riding horses to help with her medical problems.

Romneyy was Gov of MA, Obamination stole political seats in IL via incompetent competition for those seats.

Romney is a businessman, Obamination is a community shakedown artist.

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

Irrational people base their decisions on irrational ideas.

You claim to dislike Obama because he doesn't have conservative principles. So if conservative principles are important to you, then the only logical conclusion that can be made is that you can not vote for Romney either.

Then who should we vote for, eh numskull?

You'll excuse us if we decide for ourselves who to vote for.

You can vote for anyone you want, just don't pretend you care about "conservative principles" while casting a vote for Romney. That's the definition of hypocrisy. You should be familiar.

Obamination made his money selling books bragging about himself, Romney made his money creating a business.

Obamination's wife had a bullshit $300K/year advisor job on some hospital board thanks to Chicago corruption, Romney's wife gets belittled for riding horses to help with her medical problems.

Romneyy was Gov of MA, Obamination stole political seats in IL via incompetent competition for those seats.

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

Still waiting for you to point out how they're different.

You continue to show you're an idiot. :eusa_whistle:

Still waiting for you to point out how they're different.

posts 142 and 144 prove you wrong

Not if you ask many Lefties. I have actually had a Liberal tell me Blacks were incapable of Racism before.

lol

a minority cant be a racist, this is basic stuff

a minority can be a bigot, but not a racist, those in the majority with all the power regardless of what color they are can be racists and nobody else, in that particular society

I guess Charles was right, there really are people as stupid as you out there.

I will vote white. and I won't apologize to you for it and personally don't give a flying fuck if you pansy assed whining liberals call me racist. not stuff that in yer cabbage.

There it is, dont one of you ever ever again try and tell me you are not all racists, of course you are.

every last one of you baggers who are white, now if you are a non white bagger, than you are not a racist, but are a bigot - although if you are a non white bagger you are just really dumb

Actually you are a very prejudiced person and you are bigoted against conservatives

That is perhaps the most Retarded thing I have ever heard. There is a Vast amount of Difference between What Romney has done, and what Obama has done.

In office. Now try again.

Atheists are bigger assholes.

ahh, now i know for sure who you are

Son, atheists are the adults, you do understand that? I know you do as you and I have discussed this before

Is there or is there not the exact same amount of evidence for the existence of Leprechauns and God?

I will vote white. and I won't apologize to you for it and personally don't give a flying fuck if you pansy assed whining liberals call me racist. not stuff that in yer cabbage.

There it is, dont one of you ever ever again try and tell me you are not all racists, of course you are.

every last one of you baggers who are white, now if you are a non white bagger, than you are not a racist, but are a bigot - although if you are a non white bagger you are just really dumb

Actually you are a very prejudiced person and you are bigoted against conservatives

Oh you wont find many more bigoted people against baggers than me - they are enemies of the human race and must be opposed and exposed at every turn, you dont understand what a conservative is and no, not against conservatives, but you would have to know what that word means first and baggers dont

although while admitting I am bigoted against baggers, bigoted is the wrong word, my disgust with baggers is firmly based entirely in fact, so bigoted is the wrong word

Forum List

Back