Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

In office. Now try again.

Atheists are bigger assholes.

ahh, now i know for sure who you are

Son, atheists are the adults, you do understand that? I know you do as you and I have discussed this before

Is there or is there not the exact same amount of evidence for the existence of Leprechauns and God?

Actually I'm agnostic, and I'm not arrogant enough to declare, like atheists, that I have all the answers.

There it is, dont one of you ever ever again try and tell me you are not all racists, of course you are.

every last one of you baggers who are white, now if you are a non white bagger, than you are not a racist, but are a bigot - although if you are a non white bagger you are just really dumb

Actually you are a very prejudiced person and you are bigoted against conservatives

Oh you wont find many more bigoted people against baggers than me - they are enemies of the human race and must be opposed and exposed at every turn, you dont understand what a conservative is and no, not against conservatives, but you would have to know what that word means first and baggers dont

although while admitting I am bigoted against baggers, bigoted is the wrong word, my disgust with baggers is firmly based entirely in fact, so bigoted is the wrong word

Yup, you're a fucking idiot alright. :clap2:

Actually you are a very prejudiced person and you are bigoted against conservatives

Oh you wont find many more bigoted people against baggers than me - they are enemies of the human race and must be opposed and exposed at every turn, you dont understand what a conservative is and no, not against conservatives, but you would have to know what that word means first and baggers dont

although while admitting I am bigoted against baggers, bigoted is the wrong word, my disgust with baggers is firmly based entirely in fact, so bigoted is the wrong word

Yup, you're a fucking idiot alright. :clap2:

Relax, yes the entire planet agrees with me and yes you will need to learn how to use one of these after november

2d2b34fc_toiletbrush.jpg

you want to be treated like an adult? start acting like one

Atheists are bigger assholes.

ahh, now i know for sure who you are

Son, atheists are the adults, you do understand that? I know you do as you and I have discussed this before

Is there or is there not the exact same amount of evidence for the existence of Leprechauns and God?

Actually I'm agnostic, and I'm not arrogant enough to declare, like atheists, that I have all the answers.

hmm, i dont remember that about you, thought you were a xtian, but it has been so long

what i dont know is why you hate me so much, i think the reason is i tell the truth, and that pisses you off

oh, and by the way, i do owe you an apology, when you told me the shoe shining deal was insulting, hell yes it was, it was meant to be, but not that I was saying it, you know that though

but that you were insulted was something I missed, and yes, for that I was wrong

There it is, dont one of you ever ever again try and tell me you are not all racists, of course you are.

every last one of you baggers who are white, now if you are a non white bagger, than you are not a racist, but are a bigot - although if you are a non white bagger you are just really dumb

Actually its based off your opinion of and intolerance of their values, making you a bigot. define bigot - Bing DICTIONARY

Actually its based off your opinion of and intolerance of their values, making you a bigot. define bigot - Bing DICTIONARY

Yeah, in that case I withdraw what I said, I am absolutely NOT a bigot about conz, i am a realist, the part of the definition where it says wont accept others views, what you guys have are not views, they are hate...based on intolerance and ignorance

so i dont call those views, nobody does

Yeah, in that case I withdraw what I said, I am absolutely NOT a bigot about conz, i am a realist, the part of the definition where it says wont accept others views, what you guys have are not views, they are hate...based on intolerance and ignorance

If scientist were searching for a 'moron gene' they'd kill you and harvest your bone marrow.

Guy, you know, you would think someone with 3228 posts would by now know when to

STAY DOWN

dear god, you do realize you are wrong about E V E R Y T H I N G

and all libs and progressives are right about E V E R Y T H I N G

you do realize this? you do know the rest of the planet agrees with me?

and lastly, one of my early morning bowel movements has a higher IQ than you do

Dude why do you always do that..."you guys"?!?!?! I'm not a conservative nor am I a registered republican, I know I've told you this more than once now.

Pro-Gay Marriage
Anti-Death Penalty
Anti-patriot act
Registered Independant

just to name a few things that put me off the conservative "reservation"

As far as your actual response to being accurately described as a bigot....well....I'd deflect away from that too....being called out on the hypocricy of calling others what you are yourself is pretty shitty.

Last edited:

Dude why do you always do that..."you guys"?!?!?! I'm not a conservative nor am I a registered republican, I know I've told you this more than once now.

Pro-Gay Marriage
Anti-Death Penalty
Anti-patriot act
Registered Independant

As far as your actual response to being accurately described as a bigot....well....I'd deflect away from that too....being called out on the hypocricy of calling others what you are yourself is pretty shitty.

my comments are meant for whoever they fit, all baggers are scum, most republicans are too

I am the least bigoted person on this board, although conservaderps and all the other libs are equally non bigoted as me

this isnt a debate, the whole planet knows who is right and who is dipshit on the issue

would you call the american soldier shooting and killing nazis in WWII a bigot?

Pro-Gay Marriage
Anti-Death Penalty
Anti-patriot act
Registered Independant

my comments are meant for whoever they fit, all baggers are scum, most republicans are too

I am the least bigoted person on this board, although conservaderps and all the other libs are equally non bigoted as me

this isnt a debate, the whole planet knows who is right and who is dipshit on the issue

It depends on if that soldier is an intolerant person, such as yourself, who refuses to accept different views.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

:lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

You are a dickweed.

You are correct that this is not a debate.

You don't know how.

Guy, you know, you would think someone with 3228 posts would by now know when to

STAY DOWN

dear god, you do realize you are wrong about E V E R Y T H I N G

and all libs and progressives are right about E V E R Y T H I N G

you do realize this? you do know the rest of the planet agrees with me?

and lastly, one of my early morning bowel movements has a higher IQ than you do

Schizophrenic, are you? Not surprising, really...

and now it seems in florida and pa you racist fucks want to start a war

I wish i could say i was surprised, oh well, it was nice while it lasted...

see you in the field

and now it seems in florida and pa you racist fucks want to start a war

I wish i could say i was surprised, oh well, it was nice while it lasted...

see you in the field

Looking forward to it.

I know you are, and you are proud that your side is actively preventing Black people and students and minorities in general from voting, arent you, go ahead and admit it...

Just for once I would appreciate it if one of you guys would admit it

Forum List

Back