Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

What business has Obama made profitable??

GM and thousands of their suppliers. Between TARP and the Stimulus, Obama has made just about every business more profitable. I guess he nailed the bankruptcy lawyers though. If I were a repo man, I'd vote for Romney.

Fail.

When things first started to go south......banks were taken over that should probably have been left alone. As things got worse banks were allowed to stay in business that had balance sheets that looked a lot worse than those that were initially shut down. I know someone who lost about 2 million because his bank was taken over by regulators who forced him to refinance.....

My favorite story is a guy in CO who had an enterprise in the western part of the state that was worth 118 million. He had been expanding it and owed about 70 million on land he had bought and processing facilities he had constructed.

His bank was taken over and he was told he had to refinance (they called the loan). Of course there was no money and no buyer....so he goes into bankruptcy and loses it all.

The whole enterprise is sold in a government firesale and winds up in the hands of a hedge fund. This guy follows it the whole way. The hedge fund got it for 10 cents on the dollar (it was valued at about 90 million) but can't really do much with it. Things have loosened up this guy buys it back for about 25 million dollars.

Thanks to Uncle Sam, the guys debt goes from 70 million to 25 million (and the value at the time he bought it was about 105 million). Guess who funded the difference ?

I don't know this person, but those who have told me about him and know him say he thanks each of them for their involuntary contributions to his nearly 50 million dollar increase in equity everytime they get together.

You might check into how the govenrment handles all these bankruptcies. You can pick them up for pennies on the dollar.....if you have about 20 million to get into the game. The government makes it easier for the rich to get richer.

And you pathetic bastards just want to keep feeding it.

guys, this isnt a debate, the rest of the world is with me, dont make me prove it to you again

You didn't prove this and you don't ever prove anything. Just ranting racist all the time is not proof.

But why don't you go find a place in the rest of the world that would enjoy your company and move your sorry ass there.

The day may come when baggers realize just how far they have fallen, just how much they are despised by the rest of the planet and just how much damage they have done.

That we tolerate you at all as still part of the human race, shows tremendous tolerance on our part.

guys, this isnt a debate, the rest of the world is with me, dont make me prove it to you again

Appeal to Popularity = Fallacy

ConzHateUSA = Idiot

Oh you wont find many more bigoted people against baggers than me - they are enemies of the human race and must be opposed and exposed at every turn, you dont understand what a conservative is and no, not against conservatives, but you would have to know what that word means first and baggers dont

although while admitting I am bigoted against baggers, bigoted is the wrong word, my disgust with baggers is firmly based entirely in fact, so bigoted is the wrong word

Actually its based off your opinion of and intolerance of their values, making you a bigot. define bigot - Bing DICTIONARY

Yeah, in that case I withdraw what I said, I am absolutely NOT a bigot about conz, i am a realist, the part of the definition where it says wont accept others views, what you guys have are not views, they are hate...based on intolerance and ignorance

so i dont call those views, nobody does
Jesus, still flapping your lips.

Heres some hate baby.

When do you pay the damn bills?

What business has Obama made profitable??

GM and thousands of their suppliers. Between TARP and the Stimulus, Obama has made just about every business more profitable. I guess he nailed the bankruptcy lawyers though. If I were a repo man, I'd vote for Romney.

Fail.

When things first started to go south......banks were taken over that should probably have been left alone. As things got worse banks were allowed to stay in business that had balance sheets that looked a lot worse than those that were initially shut down. I know someone who lost about 2 million because his bank was taken over by regulators who forced him to refinance.....

My favorite story is a guy in CO who had an enterprise in the western part of the state that was worth 118 million. He had been expanding it and owed about 70 million on land he had bought and processing facilities he had constructed.

His bank was taken over and he was told he had to refinance (they called the loan). Of course there was no money and no buyer....so he goes into bankruptcy and loses it all.

The whole enterprise is sold in a government firesale and winds up in the hands of a hedge fund. This guy follows it the whole way. The hedge fund got it for 10 cents on the dollar (it was valued at about 90 million) but can't really do much with it. Things have loosened up this guy buys it back for about 25 million dollars.

Thanks to Uncle Sam, the guys debt goes from 70 million to 25 million (and the value at the time he bought it was about 105 million). Guess who funded the difference ?

I don't know this person, but those who have told me about him and know him say he thanks each of them for their involuntary contributions to his nearly 50 million dollar increase in equity everytime they get together.

You might check into how the govenrment handles all these bankruptcies. You can pick them up for pennies on the dollar.....if you have about 20 million to get into the game. The government makes it easier for the rich to get richer.

You're a liar, and you're ignorant. The big banks were ready to go under. The company that insured those derivatives, AIG, was about to go under. Virtually everyone who knows what they're talking about admits that TARP was necessary to keep the economy from collapsing and Stimulus was needed to keep the rest of the country from entering into a depression.

You're lucky that breathing doesn't require an instruction manual, else you'd turn blue.

Fail.

You're a liar, and you're ignorant. The big banks were ready to go under. The company that insured those derivatives, AIG, was about to go under. Virtually everyone who knows what they're talking about admits that TARP was necessary to keep the economy from collapsing and Stimulus was needed to keep the rest of the country from entering into a depression.

You're lucky that breathing doesn't require an instruction manual, else you'd turn blue.

Didn't you just neg my ass for calling you a liar? and now here you are with your tucked up dick calling someone a liar. what a hypocrite.

All I can do in the major elections is to be aware of who is racist, whether deliberately or hidden, and vote accordingly.

Proactive describes myself, my brothers, and our families, in alliance with like thinking leaders and families, in our community. We proactively make sure we do not employ racists in our businesses or permit their employment in public services, including schools, from bus drive to superintendents.

The future generations will do much better than ours in working at eliminating this scourge of the American narrative.

Where is the emoticon for 'rotflmao' ?

Did he or did he not reduce payroll taxes for virtually every business?

now run go tell meister I negged your panty waist ass. :lol::lol::lol:

That's about all you're able to do. BTW, moron, it was you who complained about the rep war. I just defended myself by asking that they look at your pathetic little game.

Now try to answer the fucking question, child. Did the Stimulus reduce payroll taxes on virtually every business with employees or not.

now run go tell meister I negged your panty waist ass. :lol::lol::lol:

That's about all you're able to do. BTW, moron, it was you who complained about the rep war. I just defended myself by asking that they look at your pathetic little game.

Now try to answer the fucking question, child. Did the Stimulus reduce payroll taxes on virtually every business with employees or not.

you negged me first for calling you a liar and then you took your tucked up dick and called someone else a liar. go fuck your cabbage.

Obama has made just about every business more profitable.

The answer to your question is yes.

That does not mean he made them more profitable as a general statement.

He would have increased their bottom line via this action.

But that could be (and has been show to be in many cases) offset by other actions.

The net of which is making them less profitable.

You know the difference and it is unfortunate that you conduct yourself in such a dishonest fashion.

Fail.

Didn't you just neg my ass for calling you a liar? and now here you are with your tucked up dick calling someone a liar. what a hypocrite.

I neged your post for being a pathetic little pissant, who's unable to debate, and thinks she can bully over people with pathetic insults. Well bitch, I can insult too, but I can also debate on facts. Now stop being a cry baby, and show us your wonderful forensic acumen. Show us your ability to use facts and logic to debate, instead of your foul mouthed insults.

Last edited:

I neged your post for being a pathetic little pissant, who's unable to debate, and thinks she can bully over people with pathetic insults. Well bitch, I can insult too, but I can also debate on facts. Now stop being a cry baby, and show us how well your wonderful forensic acumen.

you can't do jack shit tucked dick.

I neged your post for being a pathetic little pissant, who's unable to debate, and thinks she can bully over people with pathetic insults. Well bitch, I can insult too, but I can also debate on facts. Now stop being a cry baby, and show us your wonderful forensic acumen. Show us your ability to use facts and logic to debate, instead of your foul mouthed insults.

It's a good time to start.

The answer to your question is yes.

That does not mean he made them more profitable as a general statement.

He would have increased their bottom line via this action.

But that could be (and has been show to be in many cases) offset by other actions.

The net of which is making them less profitable.

You know the difference and it is unfortunate that you conduct yourself in such a dishonest fashion.

How fucking dumb can you be??? If he reduced payroll taxes, he decreased their operating costs, and thus increased their profits. Nothing Obama did decreased their profits. He inherited an economy that was on the abyss, and stopped us from going into a full scale depression. Letting the banks fail, letting a strategic industry fail, letting foreclosures continue on it's path of acceleration would have destroyed our economy. Lets just say that Obama saved capitalism.

I neged your post for being a pathetic little pissant, who's unable to debate, and thinks she can bully over people with pathetic insults. Well bitch, I can insult too, but I can also debate on facts. Now stop being a cry baby, and show us how well your wonderful forensic acumen.

you can't do jack shit tucked dick.

Why are you so obsessed with my genitalia? Not getting any because you're an obese pig?

Forum List

Back