Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

so you wont admit it, damn

Admit WHAT? You racist motherfuckers want to make up shit and manufacture some faux outrage over Voter ID? Go ahead, nobody gives a shit about your lies. 100,000 illegal votes in Chicago alone and you try to say it's non-existent. Well, the REAL citizens of this country are tired of having their voices drowned out by the screaming of a bunch of smelly, unwashed anarchists who aren't legally entitled to vote in the first place.

You say you're bringing it to the streets? BRING IT, BITCH!!

so you wont admit it, damn

Admit WHAT? You racist motherfuckers want to make up shit and manufacture some faux outrage over Voter ID? Go ahead, nobody gives a shit about your lies. 100,000 illegal votes in Chicago alone and you try to say it's non-existent. Well, the REAL citizens of this country are tired of having their voices drowned out by the screaming of a bunch of smelly, unwashed anarchists who aren't legally entitled to vote in the first place.

You say you're bringing it to the streets? BRING IT, BITCH!!

Just like everything out of your mouth, not a single credible source to prove it...

Look, I get it, you HATE Black people, the whole world knows it now, and the whole world will handle you accordingly :lol:

and I didnt say I was bringing it to the streets, racist, your side is doing that by attacking voters...remember that, your fault, bitch

how the fuck did slime like you get in my country in the first place...

Last edited:
and now it seems in florida and pa you racist fucks want to start a war

I wish i could say i was surprised, oh well, it was nice while it lasted...

see you in the field

:eusa_boohoo:

i would think the intentional act to prevent minorities from voting would bother you, especially you

You are a fucking IDIOT! The ONLY thing anyone is trying to do is insure that EVERY voter is a LEGAL voter.

Is that too fucking much to ask?

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

Irrational people base their decisions on irrational ideas.

LOL

Obama never ran so much as a lemonade stand in his life, and it shows.

My bad, you raise a good point. One of them was good at outsourcing jobs and dismantling companies for his personal profit, the other was not.

and why was the other not good at that?....

This one proudly admits passing her racist bile on to her kids. She also happens to be part of Obama's "truth team".

Lucas initially blamed the poll numbers on voters’ paying more attention to summer vacations than the campaign. But after sharing an anecdote about some constituents whisking their grandchildren off to Disney World, Lucas quickly shifted gears to racism.

“Do you really believe now that this is still about race?” Fredericks asked.

“I absolutely believe it’s all about race, and for the first time in my life I’ve been able to convince my children, finally, that racism is alive and well,” she replied.

Va. state senator blames racism for Romney gains - Virginia Politics - The Washington Post

Do you deny there is a, "fringe out there who do not want to see anybody but a white person in a leadership position”?

Suggesting as you do the untruth of this quote is sufficient to determine you're either a most gullible and easily influenced individual or a mendacious and light weight troll.

Pointing out the truth is not racism. On the other hand using race as you do seems to qualify.
funny Wry how you never say this to Dean....who uses race more than any posters here....

see you in the field

Looking forward to it.

I know you are, and you are proud that your side is actively preventing Black people and students and minorities in general from voting, arent you, go ahead and admit it...

Just for once I would appreciate it if one of you guys would admit it

you need a fresh tampon.

see you in the field

:eusa_boohoo:

i would think the intentional act to prevent minorities from voting would bother you, especially you

We're not democrats, you know the people that have done that for 150+ years, I wonder why Obama almost lost ARkansas and West Virginia, not the general, but the DEMOCRATIC PRIMARIES.....LOL

Oh you wont find many more bigoted people against baggers than me - they are enemies of the human race and must be opposed and exposed at every turn, you dont understand what a conservative is and no, not against conservatives, but you would have to know what that word means first and baggers dont

although while admitting I am bigoted against baggers, bigoted is the wrong word, my disgust with baggers is firmly based entirely in fact, so bigoted is the wrong word

Yup, you're a fucking idiot alright. :clap2:

Relax, yes the entire planet agrees with me

Your entire planet exists only in your tiny, diseased little pea-brain.

The same in everything they have done?? What business has Obama made profitable?? When was he an executive in government before getting elected to President?? Sounds more like you are really trying to prop him up on false claims...

And who said Romney is "the right choice"?? I hear plenty say they are voting for him, all the while listing what they don't like about his stances or him... And I have heard even more basically stating that a vote is going to him because any slight improvement over Obamalama is at least a step in the right direction

And yes, you base your irrational decisions on irrational ideas

I sort of disagree, the likes of Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc... have proven that race hustling can be very profitable......

why do they play the race card so often?

because it works

Rush Limbaugh makes much more with his racist rhetoric.

I am the least bigoted person on this board...

Holy crap, I'm glad I was sitting down for THAT one.

---

big·ot·ed [big-uh-tid]

adjective

utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

---

Conz, you and I agree on some issues, but there is not a more bigoted person on this board (although, sadly, you do have a great deal of worthy competition on both sides). It's not constructive in any way -- using bigotry to fight bigotry. I assume being constructive is not your goal.

Bigotry takes multiple forms.

Last edited:
I am the least bigoted person on this board...

Holy crap, I'm glad I was sitting down for THAT one.

---

big·ot·ed [big-uh-tid]

adjective

utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

---

Conz, you and I agree on some issues, but there is not a more bigoted person on this board (although, sadly, you do have a great deal of worthy competition on both sides). It's not constructive in any way -- using bigotry to fight bigotry. I assume being constructive is not your goal.

Bigotry takes multiple forms.

yea so was i.....

The day may come when baggers realize just how far they have fallen, just how much they are despised by the rest of the planet and just how much damage they have done.

That we tolerate you at all as still part of the human race, shows tremendous tolerance on our part.

guys, this isnt a debate, the rest of the world is with me, dont make me prove it to you again

I am the least bigoted person on this board

So, you are a liar as well as a fucking idiot.

actually, drunk, asleep and under heavy sedation i am 125 times smarter and more mature than you...

i am not kidding, not exaggerating, without meeting you I know this...how can I, I know who you are, what you look like, what you think and you really cant compete with me, it is why white supremacists have spent so many years fixing the rules in their favor, they know they cant compete...

What business has Obama made profitable??

GM and thousands of their suppliers. Between TARP and the Stimulus, Obama has made just about every business more profitable. I guess he nailed the bankruptcy lawyers though. If I were a repo man, I'd vote for Romney.

Last edited:
I am the least bigoted person on this board

So, you are a liar as well as a fucking idiot.

actually, drunk, asleep and under heavy sedation i am 125 times smarter and more mature than you...

i am not kidding, not exaggerating, without meeting you I know this...how can I, I know who you are, what you look like, what you think and you really cant compete with me, it is why white supremacists have spent so many years fixing the rules in their favor, they know they cant compete...

Like I say guys, this is the modern American liberal extremeist. Superior being in every conceivable way....................................................in their minds anyway.

Forum List

Back