Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

not bitching about how minorities don't like me at all.
All of them can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

they are always bitching b/c whitey is better than they. They even admit it when they reference white privilege.

You fit the very definition of racist...of course you're going to say it's the liberals fault you appear racist...or the liberal dictionary's fault

of course I'm racist.
the very first prerequisite is being white.

The second is stating that minorities have the same chances than everyone else in this country. If you use unequal outcomes as a basis for your proof of racism, then you are supporting inferiority/superiority. Get it now?

No open up a dictionary...White isnt part of being racist. Poor you, how do you make being attacked by all?

I will vote white. and I won't apologize to you for it and personally don't give a flying fuck if you pansy assed whining liberals call me racist. not stuff that in yer cabbage.

There it is, dont one of you ever ever again try and tell me you are not all racists, of course you are.

every last one of you baggers who are white, now if you are a non white bagger, than you are not a racist, but are a bigot - although if you are a non white bagger you are just really dumb

And I have no problem voting white. People who talk like she does don't deserve to hold office.

heh heh and this is why you get called racist.

If you don't like what SHE is saying, then don't vote for her. Cool. But to claim you're going to vote white because of one black woman's opinion ... well ...

take a breath asshole. we conservatives have repeatedly been called racist by you pansy assed whining liberals since the day obummer took office. I will vote white. and I won't apologize to you for it and personally don't give a flying fuck if you pansy assed whining liberals call me racist. not stuff that in yer cabbage.

Hahaha. Crackers are funny. blacks are racist for voting for Obama. But an old prune who says she's voting "white" isn't racist? Crackers are funny. HAhahaha.

I will vote white. and I won't apologize to you for it and personally don't give a flying fuck if you pansy assed whining liberals call me racist. not stuff that in yer cabbage.

There it is, dont one of you ever ever again try and tell me you are not all racists, of course you are.

every last one of you baggers who are white, now if you are a non white bagger, than you are not a racist, but are a bigot - although if you are a non white bagger you are just really dumb

See this everyone ? If you're white and have attended any Tea Party rallies, you're a racist according to this waste of a human shell.

See this everyone ? If you're white and have attended any Tea Party rallies, you're a racist according to this waste of a human shell.

You are a racist because of your racist posts.

Gee what a bigoted comment.

Gee what a bigoted comment.
nope, just telling the truth...sorry

You fit the very definition of racist...of course you're going to say it's the liberals fault you appear racist...or the liberal dictionary's fault

of course I'm racist.

The second is stating that minorities have the same chances than everyone else in this country. If you use unequal outcomes as a basis for your proof of racism, then you are supporting inferiority/superiority. Get it now?

No open up a dictionary...White isnt part of being racist. Poor you, how do you make being attacked by all?

posts 142 and 144 prove you wrong

This old fat windbag isn't even worth responding to.

Good, for a minute there I thought you knew who I was, clearly you dont

I think I know who you are though and I wish you would quit stalking me all over the internets

I realize you are angry at me and cant get me out of your head, and the reason for that is you know I am right

think about it, if you thought i was some dumb lefty moron (dont exist) then you would just ignore me

you cant ignore me because

you know

I
am
right

I'm not the one bitching about being inferior

Try to keep up...you're bitching about being a victim of minorities and how they dont like you. Oh boo hoo....sad existence..

not bitching about how minorities don't like me at all.
All of them can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

they are always bitching b/c whitey is better than they. They even admit it when they reference white privilege.

racist alert!

This old fat windbag isn't even worth responding to.

Good, for a minute there I thought you knew who I was, clearly you dont

I think I know who you are though and I wish you would quit stalking me all over the internets

I realize you are angry at me and cant get me out of your head, and the reason for that is you know I am right

think about it, if you thought i was some dumb lefty moron (dont exist) then you would just ignore me

you cant ignore me because

you know

I
am
right

well at least you admit you are another one of the Constant Name changes who can't stand by their own Reputations.

I am proud to admit I have only had one name ever on this site, and it's been the same since I joined years ago. :)

of course I'm racist.

Not if you ask many Lefties. I have actually had a Liberal tell me Blacks were incapable of Racism before.

lol

nope, never had another name here

the person i am addressing exposed a name i use on another board, highly inappropriate

he has followed me around the internet

Not if you ask many Lefties. I have actually had a Liberal tell me Blacks were incapable of Racism before.

lol

a minority cant be a racist, this is basic stuff

a minority can be a bigot, but not a racist, those in the majority with all the power regardless of what color they are can be racists and nobody else, in that particular society

of course I'm racist.

Someones post is more accurate than the dictionary? No wonder you're so stupid.

Last edited:

Racist = Anyone who says anything a leftist doesn't like.

That's about it. They throw out the card with the drop of a hat, and of course the real reason is to shut people up.
Best thing to do is to go on airing your views, and let them make the accustation enough times that it loses most of it's power.

Forum List

Back