RACIST Trump Signs Groundbreaking Legislation Supporting Historically Black Colleges & Universities

[
[

Here are the number of jobs created the last few Obama years and the Trump years, with the dates left off.,

Can you be so kind as to highlight the big jump when Trump took over...thanks

I never said Obama didn't create jobs. Of course he did, and that is why your chart's jobs-yield rates look about the same from July 2016-July 2017. But what Trump has done, since late 2017, is beyond historical since that is when his Presidency started to impact the country/the economy. Just, ask Black citizens. Since your chart does not showcase the fact/the reality that Trump had their unemployment at its lowest rate in 50yrs whereas Obama couldn't pull that off at any period within his 8yrs.

In the 29 months since July 2017 there has been an average of 198,000 jobs added per month. In the last 29 months of the Obama Admin there were an average of 223,000 jobs added per month. Once again, you are wrong. You just parrot talking points that you are too stupid to verify.

The black UE rate dropped 39% during the 8 years of Obama and has dropped 28% under Trump.

to funny

why yes you are.
Obama what a joke haha

[
[

Here are the number of jobs created the last few Obama years and the Trump years, with the dates left off.,

I never said Obama didn't create jobs. Of course he did, and that is why your chart's jobs-yield rates look about the same from July 2016-July 2017. But what Trump has done, since late 2017, is beyond historical since that is when his Presidency started to impact the country/the economy. Just, ask Black citizens. Since your chart does not showcase the fact/the reality that Trump had their unemployment at its lowest rate in 50yrs whereas Obama couldn't pull that off at any period within his 8yrs.

In the 29 months since July 2017 there has been an average of 198,000 jobs added per month. In the last 29 months of the Obama Admin there were an average of 223,000 jobs added per month. Once again, you are wrong. You just parrot talking points that you are too stupid to verify.

The black UE rate dropped 39% during the 8 years of Obama and has dropped 28% under Trump.

to funny

why yes you are.
Obama what a joke haha

yes, he was too. A trait you and him share.

[

to funny

why yes you are.
Obama what a joke haha

More like you, haha

[

to funny

why yes you are.
Obama what a joke haha

More like you, haha

weak-effort-but.jpg

Public relations exercise by an embattled crook.

More Blacks are supporting Trump vs. McCain, Romney, and Bush. They got tired of lofty promises by Democrats only to be told it was the Republicans’ fault when Dems could not deliver.

MAHBUGA!!! (Making Historically Black Universities Great Again).

[

Evidently most people like you don't comprehend the distinction between
A) 8 years UE rate dropping vs Trump less than 29 months - an apple to orange comparison 96 months vs 29 months 1/3 of the time!
B) Obama's 39% vs Trump's 28%

So ToothlessGator: Which is the bigger number: 39% of 100 or 28% of 1,000? In case you can't understand simple math:
100 people X 39% = 39 people OR 1,000 people X 28% or 280 people ?
Now for the facts:
2009... Total black civilian population: 28,241,000 Black labor force 17,632,000 Unemployed Blacks 1,448,000
https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/archive/race_ethnicity_2009.pdf
2019... Total black civilian population: 33,184,000 Black labor force 20,670,000, Unemployed Blacks 1,083,000
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
So Gator: The facts are:
there are 4,943,000 MORE blacks under Trump than Obama or 17% more people in the population.
There are 3,038,000 MORE blacks employed Under Trump than under Obama or 17% larger population.
BUT in spite of MORE black people (33.1 million vs 28.2 million) there WERE fewer unemployed Under Trump than under Obama.
There are 365,000 fewer UNEMPLOYED blacks under Trump even though there are nearly 5 million more blacks.
And this is just 29 months statistics Under Trump VERSUS 96 months under Obama...

Come on all you demented little lying race baiters I want to hear your spin that TRUMP is just pandering to the Negro.... come on, Bros, bring it on!!!....oh, along with the lowest black unemployment....ever!....And your Surrender Monkey?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

-----------

President Donald Trump announced Thursday that he signed “groundbreaking” legislation supporting historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs).

The legislation will permanently fund HBCUs and simplify federal financial aid applications for millions of families, the president said in a statement Thursday.

“President Obama and the Obama Administration were unable to get this done. I got it done,” Trump said, arguing that HBCUs have never had a champion in the White House before his presidency.

Funding for the HBCU’s was in jeopardy a few months ago until the White House and Congress collaborated on a “historic agreement,” the president said.

[snip]

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...
He’s just trying to buy the colored vote.

Public relations exercise by an embattled crook.
Ok, terrorist Tommu, name what he is a crook over. So Incan bitch slap you, and name worde things done by the Surrender Monkey and Blow Job Clinton's regimes....literally am getting sick and tired of the anti-American spews, and it is about time OTHER PATRIOTS, speak up forcefully and hand these mental detectives their asses!!!

Come on all you demented little lying race baiters I want to hear your spin that TRUMP is just pandering to the Negro.... come on, Bros, bring it on!!!....oh, along with the lowest black unemployment....ever!....And your Surrender Monkey?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

-----------

President Donald Trump announced Thursday that he signed “groundbreaking” legislation supporting historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs).

The legislation will permanently fund HBCUs and simplify federal financial aid applications for millions of families, the president said in a statement Thursday.

“President Obama and the Obama Administration were unable to get this done. I got it done,” Trump said, arguing that HBCUs have never had a champion in the White House before his presidency.

Funding for the HBCU’s was in jeopardy a few months ago until the White House and Congress collaborated on a “historic agreement,” the president said.

[snip]

Seems he is doing a good job with historic unemployment, and financial aid to black higher education....funny even the African demonRAT candidates NEVER talk about what they will do FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE, and can't point to anything but murders and crime in DemonRAT run cities....the average black is NOT STUPID and finally sees and acknowledges what a bunch of shit the DemonRAT policies are....keep dem niggas down. So we can keep them relying on the trickle of welfare and support we send them to be just above the poverty level.....disgusting leftist tactics!!!

-----------

[snip]

Seems he is doing a good job with historic unemployment, and financial aid to black higher education....funny even the African demonRAT candidates NEVER talk about what they will do FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE, and can't point to anything but murders and crime in DemonRAT run cities....the average black is NOT STUPID and finally sees and acknowledges what a bunch of shit the DemonRAT policies are....keep dem niggas down. So we can keep them relying on the trickle of welfare and support we send them to be just above the poverty level.....disgusting leftist tactics!!!

Remember what former President Lyndon Johnson said:
Lyndon Johnson Few if any presidents have been quite as coarse as Johnson, who famously consulted with cabinet members while he sat on the crapper with the door open. His language was salted with profanity.
Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, [Lyndon Johnson, Democrat] he’d simply call it “the n***** bill.”
I’ll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/some-of-the-lost-history-in-the-civil-rights-movement

If you have to resort to personal attacks then, please, act like you do not see my posts forevermore. Stay kind, stay cordial. Because, trust me when I tell you; you do NOT want to see me join in on your juvenile delinquency here

Now, as far as your smoke'N'mirrors to protect the Obama Administration...The negro unemployment rate did not drop 39%, aggregrately, since so so many jobs were lost under Obama and his Great Recession. See you were deceitfully counting up lost jobs (that merely got restored, by Obama policies) when you posted the negro unemployment rate recovery.
Yes, whereas I am talking about surplus jobs created by the private sector investing in America now, because they have confidence due to Trump being a lifetime corporate-businessman and dealmaker where Obama was nothing of the kind. Yet I gave Obama credit for getting us back to pre-2008 status.

Nonetheless Obama had no real desire to promote necessary policies for viably enhancing development and investing. The post-2017 economy proves which of the two Presidents has given America a facelift ---including the Trade ordeal with respect to China.

Obama knew we needed a trade war to loose ourselves/our economy from China's grip but Obama was too scared to (do what Trump has done to China) so he asked Bush43 to basically start a Trade War with China back in Aug'08.

This, is beautiful.

[

Evidently most people like you don't comprehend the distinction between
A) 8 years UE rate dropping vs Trump less than 29 months - an apple to orange comparison 96 months vs 29 months 1/3 of the time!
B) Obama's 39% vs Trump's 28%

So ToothlessGator: Which is the bigger number: 39% of 100 or 28% of 1,000? In case you can't understand simple math:
100 people X 39% = 39 people OR 1,000 people X 28% or 280 people ?
Now for the facts:
2009... Total black civilian population: 28,241,000 Black labor force 17,632,000 Unemployed Blacks 1,448,000
https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/archive/race_ethnicity_2009.pdf
2019... Total black civilian population: 33,184,000 Black labor force 20,670,000, Unemployed Blacks 1,083,000
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
So Gator: The facts are:
there are 4,943,000 MORE blacks under Trump than Obama or 17% more people in the population.
There are 3,038,000 MORE blacks employed Under Trump than under Obama or 17% larger population.
BUT in spite of MORE black people (33.1 million vs 28.2 million) there WERE fewer unemployed Under Trump than under Obama.
There are 365,000 fewer UNEMPLOYED blacks under Trump even though there are nearly 5 million more blacks.
And this is just 29 months statistics Under Trump VERSUS 96 months under Obama...

You go wrong in two places...

The 39% drop during the Obama years also includes the fact it was skyrocketing at the start of his term and if you calculate from the height of black UE then it was cut 114%.

Also, it is true that Trump has only had 29 months, but he took over when it was dropping steadily and if he gets another 48 months it will end higher than it started as there will be another recession during that time.

If you have to resort to personal attacks then, please, act like you do not see my posts forevermore. Stay kind, stay cordial. Because, trust me when I tell you; you do NOT want to see me join in on your juvenile delinquency here

Now, as far as your smoke'N'mirrors to protect the Obama Administration...The negro unemployment rate did not drop 39%, aggregrately, since so so many jobs were lost under Obama and his Great Recession. See you were deceitfully counting up lost jobs (that merely got restored, by Obama policies) when you posted the negro unemployment rate recovery.
Yes, whereas I am talking about surplus jobs created by the private sector investing in America now, because they have confidence due to Trump being a lifetime corporate-businessman and dealmaker where Obama was nothing of the kind. Yet I gave Obama credit for getting us back to pre-2008 status.

Nonetheless Obama had no real desire to promote necessary policies for viably enhancing development and investing. The post-2017 economy proves which of the two Presidents has given America a facelift ---including the Trade ordeal with respect to China.

Obama knew we needed a trade war to loose ourselves/our economy from China's grip but Obama was too scared to (do what Trump has done to China) so he asked Bush43 to basically start a Trade War with China back in Aug'08.

There is nothing deceitful about counting new jobs that were created to replace lost jobs. There is no magical rule that says those jobs had to be created.

And once again, I am not praising Obama, I am presenting facts. I think Obama sucked royally, the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

My only point is that so far Trump is only slightly better...based upon the facts and the data and not your emotions.

Forum List

Back