RACIST Trump Signs Groundbreaking Legislation Supporting Historically Black Colleges & Universities

The economy here is booming like never before. Not even during Obama's presidency. Thanks Trump!

It did not boom during Obama's presidency and it is not booming now. A GDP growth of less than 3% annually is terrible, not booming. Or that is what we were told until you god sat down in the oval office and then all of a sudden such things were not important.
Unemployment is at a low 50 year low.

And...
What have democrats done for blacks

The same thing the Repubs have...not a damn fucking thing.
Sooo blacks aren’t equal to whites? Are you against the civil rights bill? Asking for a friend
C9F1C1F5-DDBB-4445-BC19-8B1B000076B8.gif

The economy here is booming like never before. Not even during Obama's presidency. Thanks Trump!

It did not boom during Obama's presidency and it is not booming now. A GDP growth of less than 3% annually is terrible, not booming. Or that is what we were told until you god sat down in the oval office and then all of a sudden such things were not important.

And...

Trump gave millions to minority colleges for scholarships. You know, to get them off the liberal plantation.

And...

Sooo blacks aren’t equal to whites? Are you against the civil rights bill? Asking for a friend View attachment 295740

you really should not post when you are drunk, it makes you look even more stupid than you are.

Come on all you demented little lying race baiters I want to hear your spin that TRUMP is just pandering to the Negro.... come on, Bros, bring it on!!!....oh, along with the lowest black unemployment....ever!....And your Surrender Monkey?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

-----------

President Donald Trump announced Thursday that he signed “groundbreaking” legislation supporting historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs).

The legislation will permanently fund HBCUs and simplify federal financial aid applications for millions of families, the president said in a statement Thursday.

“President Obama and the Obama Administration were unable to get this done. I got it done,” Trump said, arguing that HBCUs have never had a champion in the White House before his presidency.

Funding for the HBCU’s was in jeopardy a few months ago until the White House and Congress collaborated on a “historic agreement,” the president said.

[snip]

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...
You, Trump and the Daily Caller are full of shit! This a propaganda piece that tells only part of the story. Trump is no savior for the black colleges:

Breaking Down White House Budget Proposal’s HBCU Impact

The Trump Administration has revealed its 2019 fiscal year budget proposal, which asks for blends a 10 percent total department budget cut and shifted appropriations to comprise a $59.9 billion funding request for the US Department of Education, and more than $640 million going to institutional and aid programs which support historically black colleges and universities and their student

However:

Leaders from HBCU advocacy organizations weighed on on the budget proposal.

“By preserving level funding, our HBCU’s have fared much better than other higher education stakeholders and federal agencies, relative to the proposed 10.5% cut to the Department of Education’s overall budget,” said Thurgood Marshall College Fund CEO and President Harry Williams. “Despite these positive developments, TMCF is concerned about those proposed cuts which could have a detrimental impact on our students’ ability to persist and graduate from HBCUs. The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant program remains a critical component of financial support for HBCU students, over 90% of whom receive some form, if not multiple forms, of federal financial assistance to attend college.
Similarly, we are concerned about the significant reductions in the Federal Work-Study program as this program remains another area of critical financial support for HBCU students
.”

Furthermore:

The administration is to be commended for including the Title III Strengthening HBCUs program in the budget this year, but this is not a time for level funding,” said UNCF Vice President of Public Policy and Government Affairs Lodriguez Murray. “This is a time for investments. HBCUs graduate more than 50,000 students annually and require more resources to provide the graduates our nation needs by 2020 and beyond. These institutions are already demonstrating that at the current level of investments, collectively, the institutions yield nearly $15 billion in annual economic impact for our nation. Additional federal investments in the HBCU Title III program would help this network of institutions continue to create new on- and off-campus job opportunities and further investments in their surrounding communities. Pathway programs to college, like TRIO and GEAR-UP, should be restored so that students continue to have the doorway of college education open to them. The administration should encourage lawmakers to make student debt manageable, instead of this budget being used to push the ‘one loan, one grant’ concept. That is a debate the Congress must have when reauthorizing the Higher Education Act.”

And...

Sooo blacks aren’t equal to whites? Are you against the civil rights bill? Asking for a friend View attachment 295740

you really should not post when you are drunk, it makes you look even more stupid than you are.
I’m drunk! Lol you just said you want to treat blacks different then whites lol

Why do you lie about things that are so easily proven false?

Come on all you demented little lying race baiters I want to hear your spin that TRUMP is just pandering to the Negro.... come on, Bros, bring it on!!!....oh, along with the lowest black unemployment....ever!....And your Surrender Monkey?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

-----------

President Donald Trump announced Thursday that he signed “groundbreaking” legislation supporting historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs).

The legislation will permanently fund HBCUs and simplify federal financial aid applications for millions of families, the president said in a statement Thursday.

“President Obama and the Obama Administration were unable to get this done. I got it done,” Trump said, arguing that HBCUs have never had a champion in the White House before his presidency.

Funding for the HBCU’s was in jeopardy a few months ago until the White House and Congress collaborated on a “historic agreement,” the president said.

[snip]

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...
You, Trump and the Daily Caller are full of shit! This a propaganda piece that tells only part of the story. Trump is no savior for the black colleges:

Breaking Down White House Budget Proposal’s HBCU Impact

The Trump Administration has revealed its 2019 fiscal year budget proposal, which asks for blends a 10 percent total department budget cut and shifted appropriations to comprise a $59.9 billion funding request for the US Department of Education, and more than $640 million going to institutional and aid programs which support historically black colleges and universities and their student

However:

Leaders from HBCU advocacy organizations weighed on on the budget proposal.

“By preserving level funding, our HBCU’s have fared much better than other higher education stakeholders and federal agencies, relative to the proposed 10.5% cut to the Department of Education’s overall budget,” said Thurgood Marshall College Fund CEO and President Harry Williams. “Despite these positive developments, TMCF is concerned about those proposed cuts which could have a detrimental impact on our students’ ability to persist and graduate from HBCUs. The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant program remains a critical component of financial support for HBCU students, over 90% of whom receive some form, if not multiple forms, of federal financial assistance to attend college.
Similarly, we are concerned about the significant reductions in the Federal Work-Study program as this program remains another area of critical financial support for HBCU students
.”

Furthermore:

The administration is to be commended for including the Title III Strengthening HBCUs program in the budget this year, but this is not a time for level funding,” said UNCF Vice President of Public Policy and Government Affairs Lodriguez Murray. “This is a time for investments. HBCUs graduate more than 50,000 students annually and require more resources to provide the graduates our nation needs by 2020 and beyond. These institutions are already demonstrating that at the current level of investments, collectively, the institutions yield nearly $15 billion in annual economic impact for our nation. Additional federal investments in the HBCU Title III program would help this network of institutions continue to create new on- and off-campus job opportunities and further investments in their surrounding communities. Pathway programs to college, like TRIO and GEAR-UP, should be restored so that students continue to have the doorway of college education open to them. The administration should encourage lawmakers to make student debt manageable, instead of this budget being used to push the ‘one loan, one grant’ concept. That is a debate the Congress must have when reauthorizing the Higher Education Act.”
How many blacks will be shot in towns run by republicans this week compared to democrats? Oops lol

You said they do nothing for blacks and I right?

That is right, they do not. I am talking about the present time and present group.

That is right, they do not. I am talking about the present time and present group.
What unequal treatment should they get I don’t get? Asking for a friend lol

Where did I mention unequal treatment? Please tell me the post number where I talked about unequal treatment.

Must be an election year.

It's nice, but shouldn't the Affirmative Action folks be squealing that this isn't fair?

When Trump does it, it is different.
Record low unemployment for minorities bother you?

... it has been dropping for the last 8 years...too bad dumb fucks like you are too uninformed to know that...

Oh. Okay. Well then that is a lot of decades in, dumbfukery, since Trump has Negro unemployment at its lowest rate since 1968.

Whereas, at one point Negro unemployment was high as 38%, under Obama.

Where did I mention unequal treatment? Please tell me the post number where I talked about unequal treatment.
Well your response was they do absolutely nothing, seems like you were Saying they should do a lot more?

It's nice, but shouldn't the Affirmative Action folks be squealing that this isn't fair?

... it has been dropping for the last 8 years...too bad dumb fucks like you are too uninformed to know that...

Oh. Okay. Well then that is a lot of decades in, dumbfukery, since Trump has Negro unemployment at its lowest rate since 1968.

Whereas at one point, Negro unemployment was high as 38% under Obama.

So, tell me...just what did Trump do back in 2011 to cause the black unemployment rate to start dropping?

upload_2019-12-20_9-17-47.png

Well you response was they do absolutely nothing, seems like you were Saying they should do a lot more?

That is because you are both stupid and drunk.

Whereas at one point, Negro unemployment was high as 38% under Obama.

So, tell me...just what did Trump do back in 2011 to cause the black unemployment rate to start dropping?

View attachment 295743
So your says Obama created the unemployment of blacks to go down? Lol that’s funny haha

Forum List

Back