RACIST Trump Signs Groundbreaking Legislation Supporting Historically Black Colleges & Universities

The gov't and by extension POTUS, cannot give what it doesn't take from others under the threat of force- which when done by a civilian is called theft.

When Trump does it, it is different.
Record low unemployment for minorities bother you?

... it has been dropping for the last 8 years...too bad dumb fucks like you are too uninformed to know that...

Oh. Okay. Well then that is a lot of decades in, dumbfukery, since Trump has Negro unemployment at its lowest rate since 1968.

Whereas at one point, Negro unemployment was high as 38% under Obama.

So, tell me...just what did Trump do back in 2011 to cause the black unemployment rate to start dropping?

View attachment 295743
So your says Obama created the unemployment of blacks to go down? Lol that’s funny haha

No, I did not mention Obama at all. Please, stop posting drunk. Go sleep it off and then come back.

You are hard enough to take when you are just stupid, but stupid and drunk is too much

You said they do nothing for blacks and I right?

That is right, they do not. I am talking about the present time and present group.
What unequal treatment should they get I don’t get? Asking for a friend lol

Where did I mention unequal treatment? Please tell me the post number where I talked about unequal treatment.
Well you response was they do absolutely nothing, seems like you were Saying they should do a lot more?

That is because you are both stupid and drunk.
Your the one that said nothing at all is if it was a bad thing lol did you wan to offer them
Something??

... it has been dropping for the last 8 years...too bad dumb fucks like you are too uninformed to know that...

Oh. Okay. Well then that is a lot of decades in, dumbfukery, since Trump has Negro unemployment at its lowest rate since 1968.

So, tell me...just what did Trump do back in 2011 to cause the black unemployment rate to start dropping?

View attachment 295743
So your says Obama created the unemployment of blacks to go down? Lol that’s funny haha

No, I did not mention Obama at all. Please, stop posting drunk. Go sleep it off and then come back.

You are hard enough to take when you are just stupid, but stupid and drunk is too much
We are talking about who was President in 2011 lol why are you always dishonest? Don’t be scared to tell us how you feel

That is right, they do not. I am talking about the present time and present group.

Where did I mention unequal treatment? Please tell me the post number where I talked about unequal treatment.
Well you response was they do absolutely nothing, seems like you were Saying they should do a lot more?

Your the one that said nothing at all is if it was a bad thing lol did you wan to offer them
Something??

now you cannot even type correctly...put down the wine and go sleep it off.

Something??

Stop being dishonest saying you can’t understand what i wrote respond to the substance with substance, calling out grammar just means you can’t hang

View attachment 295743

We are talking about who was President in 2011 lol why are you always dishonest? Don’t be scared to tell us how you feel

No, we were talking about the unemployment rate in 2011...do try and keep up.

But let me give you a little hint...the government does not create jobs, the president does not create jobs...so quit giving the government and the president credit for things they do not do

Something??

Stop being dishonest saying you can’t understand what i wrote respond to the substance with substance, calling out grammar just means you can’t hang

Stop posting drunk and I will stop calling you out on it.

Well Trump’s never been a racist, obviously, but I don’t like what he’s doing here. I don’t like a lot of the stuff he’s doing, but I digress

Must be an election year.

It's nice, but shouldn't the Affirmative Action folks be squealing that this isn't fair?

View attachment 295743
Well silly liberals stated that the crash of 2009 was the worst in our history. The unemployment could only go one way. I'm still waiting on the collapse in our economy liberals predicted when Trump was elected.

View attachment 295743
Well silly liberals stated that the crash of 2009 was the worst in our history. The unemployment could only go one way. I'm still waiting on the collapse in our economy liberals predicted when Trump was elected.

I am still waiting on you to tell me what Trump did to start the black UE rate dropping in 2011.

Come on all you demented little lying race baiters I want to hear your spin that TRUMP is just pandering to the Negro.... come on, Bros, bring it on!!!....oh, along with the lowest black unemployment....ever!....And your Surrender Monkey?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

-----------

President Donald Trump announced Thursday that he signed “groundbreaking” legislation supporting historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs).

The legislation will permanently fund HBCUs and simplify federal financial aid applications for millions of families, the president said in a statement Thursday.

“President Obama and the Obama Administration were unable to get this done. I got it done,” Trump said, arguing that HBCUs have never had a champion in the White House before his presidency.

Funding for the HBCU’s was in jeopardy a few months ago until the White House and Congress collaborated on a “historic agreement,” the president said.

[snip]

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...
You, Trump and the Daily Caller are full of shit! This a propaganda piece that tells only part of the story. Trump is no savior for the black colleges:

Breaking Down White House Budget Proposal’s HBCU Impact

The Trump Administration has revealed its 2019 fiscal year budget proposal, which asks for blends a 10 percent total department budget cut and shifted appropriations to comprise a $59.9 billion funding request for the US Department of Education, and more than $640 million going to institutional and aid programs which support historically black colleges and universities and their student

However:

Leaders from HBCU advocacy organizations weighed on on the budget proposal.

“By preserving level funding, our HBCU’s have fared much better than other higher education stakeholders and federal agencies, relative to the proposed 10.5% cut to the Department of Education’s overall budget,” said Thurgood Marshall College Fund CEO and President Harry Williams. “Despite these positive developments, TMCF is concerned about those proposed cuts which could have a detrimental impact on our students’ ability to persist and graduate from HBCUs. The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant program remains a critical component of financial support for HBCU students, over 90% of whom receive some form, if not multiple forms, of federal financial assistance to attend college.
Similarly, we are concerned about the significant reductions in the Federal Work-Study program as this program remains another area of critical financial support for HBCU students
.”

Furthermore:

The administration is to be commended for including the Title III Strengthening HBCUs program in the budget this year, but this is not a time for level funding,” said UNCF Vice President of Public Policy and Government Affairs Lodriguez Murray. “This is a time for investments. HBCUs graduate more than 50,000 students annually and require more resources to provide the graduates our nation needs by 2020 and beyond. These institutions are already demonstrating that at the current level of investments, collectively, the institutions yield nearly $15 billion in annual economic impact for our nation. Additional federal investments in the HBCU Title III program would help this network of institutions continue to create new on- and off-campus job opportunities and further investments in their surrounding communities. Pathway programs to college, like TRIO and GEAR-UP, should be restored so that students continue to have the doorway of college education open to them. The administration should encourage lawmakers to make student debt manageable, instead of this budget being used to push the ‘one loan, one grant’ concept. That is a debate the Congress must have when reauthorizing the Higher Education Act.”
And the Marshall fund is pro Trump...right....ROTFLMFAO

AND THEY ALWAYS WANT MORE, BUT THE SURRENDER MONKEY. ONE OF THEM DID NO WHERE NEAR WHAT TRUMP HAS DONE FOR BLACKS....ANOTHER PROGRESSIVE, ANTI-AMERICAN RANT....PATHETIC!

View attachment 295743

I am still waiting on you to tell me what Trump did to start the black UE rate dropping in 2011.
What did Obama do. Maybe he stole trumps magic wand.

Well Trump’s never been a racist, obviously, but I don’t like what he’s doing here. I don’t like a lot of the stuff he’s doing, but I digress
Would you rather have ANY of the 113 Communist candidates that want to raise your tax to 42%....have a NEW GREEN DEAL trying to ruin our economy by killing fossil fuels, and letting in millions of foreign invaders that they want to give ALL OF THEM MEDICARE???

Nothing dumb fuck, that is the whole point.

The president does not create jobs, you big government statist all want to give the government credit for what the private sector does.

View attachment 295743

No, we were talking about the unemployment rate in 2011...do try and keep up.

But let me give you a little hint...the government does not create jobs, the president does not create jobs...so quit giving the government and the president credit for things they do not do
Lol policy creates jobs you IDIOT! If I’m a business and want to expand, and the president say I’m going to cut your taxes guess what I’m going to expand like we have seen! All the bonus companies gave out . Deregulation create jobs,, I feel like I’m talking to a 5th grader lol

Something??

Stop posting drunk and I will stop calling you out on it.
What didn’t you understand

Must be an election year.

It's nice, but shouldn't the Affirmative Action folks be squealing that this isn't fair?

Not at all, that is why I am glad it has been dropping for the last 8 years...too bad dumb fucks like you are too uninformed to know that...

View attachment 295733
View attachment 295734
The economy here is booming like never before. Not even during Obama's presidency. Thanks Trump!

You know that the economy was turning around under Obama... IN SPITE of his anti-business, anti-capitalist attitude.
Read what Obama's statements and policies did to harm our economy. Just think what it would have been if Obama had been just neutral.
It is no wonder under Trump the economy, stock market, employment has grown!

ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Lol policy creates jobs you IDIOT! If I’m a business and want to expand, and the president say I’m going to cut your taxes guess what I’m going to expand like we have seen! All the bonus companies gave out . Deregulation create jobs,, I feel like I’m talking to a 5th grader lol

Policies do not create jobs...at best they can help the environment that creates jobs. Your love of the government and you need to give them credit for everything is too clear.

Nothing dumb fuck, that is the whole point.

The president does not create jobs, you big government statist all want to give the government credit for what the private sector does.
Trump got the ball rolling by getting rid of restrictions and lowering taxes on companies. He is trying to make trading fair with other countries.

Forum List

Back