Racist White Firefighters Assault Black Man

CBS pretends they cant understand why the African assaulted the woman he doesnt even know. Black Lives Matter!

That BLACK asshole is one DUMB motherfucker. It was so nice to see the firefighters catch him and kick his sorry ass.

I think their object was just to restrain him.

With his record he got better than he deserved. With his record, what's he doing out of prison?

With his record, what's he doing out of prison?

With his record, what's he doing above ground?

CBS pretends they cant understand why the African assaulted the woman he doesnt even know. Black Lives Matter!

That BLACK asshole is one DUMB motherfucker. It was so nice to see the firefighters catch him and kick his sorry ass.

I think their objective was just to restrain him.

the way things are going----uhm ........here. (do not imagine that I have REVEALED WHERE I LIVE) the
idiot assaulter will be charged---but the charges will be DISMISSED. (personal experience---with a much
more serious assault-----in the wrong place at the wrong time)

With his record he got better than he deserved. With his record, what's he doing out of prison?

Exactly.

the beloved mayor has decided that the prison is too crowded and the crime stats are TOO STARTLING.
But there is a CURE for this problem----release prisoners and do not prosecute crime. The rationale is that the criminals will become SO HAPPY---that they will no longer commit crimes. Even BETTER---crime stats will drop -----UTOPIA!!!!!!

the beloved mayor has decided that the prison is too crowded and the crime stats are TOO STARTLING.
But there is a CURE for this problem----release prisoners and do not prosecute crime. The rationale is that the criminals will become SO HAPPY---that they will no longer commit crimes. Even BETTER---crime stats will drop -----UTOPIA!!!!!!

Now THAT'S fucked up.

I have no idea why you claimed that CBS pretends they can't understand why the perpetrator punched that specific woman he doesn't know. Are you implying he only did it due to race? Why her and not any other white woman on the street?

In any case, a known criminal should get a longer sentence if he cannot be civil in public.

Good story. CBS not pretending to not know anything, just not editorializing. Pretty obvious a reporter ask police if they had a motive. Unlikely the bike A-hole told them he was a racist, to avoid admitting, to a hate crime. This left the police to only say they had none, leaving it to courts to decide. Looked purely racial to me. Apparently you don't do that sort of crap right in front of a fire house with the firemen sitting around. They did good, while acting with restraint. Less disciplined might have beat the $hit out of the guy, confusing issues. Really nice job FDNY.

Are you implying he only did it due to race?
assuming she is white can you think of another reason?

the lib news media was careful not to inform us of her race

so the ofds are she was white and the black guy is just acting out black hate

I think their objective was just to restrain him.

the way things are going----uhm ........here. (do not imagine that I have REVEALED WHERE I LIVE) the
idiot assaulter will be charged---but the charges will be DISMISSED. (personal experience---with a much
more serious assault-----in the wrong place at the wrong time)

That is truly screwed up. If the legal system does not work to protect the innocent, it encourages vigilantism and anarchy. We have seen enough of that, to last a while.

Are you implying he only did it due to race?
Of course. Dont play dumb liberal

He did it because he belongs to a SPECIAL GROUP---aka CRIMINALS----an ethnically diverse group of
people which, lately. is DIVIDED into THE JUSTIFIED and the UNJUSTIFIED. The JUSTIFIED are JUSTIFIED because of lack of inheritance. The Justified are justified because they have been DENIED FAMILY FORTUNE---but---in order to qualify for a
claim to denial of family fortune there is an OBLIGATORY requirement. One must ALSO be
a "person of color" If one is not a person of color ---his utter and complete LACK OF FAMILY FORTUNE INHERITANCE------isn't worth a hill'o beans. So
now you know-----JUSTIFIED

Forum List

Back