Racist woman verbally assaults Latina in Kentucky JC Pennies store.

It's clear that the one single thing Comrade Trump & the Reich wing have been very successful at, is bringing the racists out of their closets.

At a JC Pennies store in Kentucky this white woman goes into a rampage. Apparently there were two Hispanic women in line ahead of her, one leaves to go pick up another shirt, gets back in line with her girlfriend and this racist goes crazy ivan on her. What this woman says is shocking.

First of all, she doesn't know if these women are illegal or not. They could be here on Visa's visiting family members for the Holidays. I live in Colorado and have seen Latino's from Mexico get off American airlines with their snow skiing equipment with them. They have visas, and they visit our tourist districts, just like we do there's. Just because they don't speak English, in no way infer's that they're here illegally.

FURTHERMORE---Illegals do not qualify for WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to beat that into a Reich winger's thick skull--but apparently it still hasn't sunk in yet.
Illegal immigrants on welfare: fact or fiction?

Anyway here is certainly one of Trump's biggest fans in action.

At any rate, if this woman is identified, she will not be allowed back into this mall, where the JC Pennies store is located at.

What if those people were able to cut to the front of the line?
Usually when the left goes after someone you're only getting about 1/3 of the story.

Illegals GET welfare asshole, and I know they do because I've lived among them. I married one.

So don't piss down my back and tell me it's rain you parasite.

You married an illegal??? What? An American woman wasn't good enough for you? :dunno:

Most American women don't have good moral values (much like American men), and often have expectations that are ridiculous. That's why 10,000 men a year find love elsewhere, and bring them here.

Illegals GET welfare asshole, and I know they do because I've lived among them. I married one.

Bullshit they do. The major cost of illegal immigration in this country comes in education, our schools. The government is NOT handing them a welfare check.

The only people that are completely subsidized by our government are REFUGEES. Housing, food, etc. etc.

Wrong again. It appears there is a very long list of "things you don't know"!

Pursuant to a legislative mandate, GAO provided information on the extent to which means-tested public benefits are provided to illegal aliens for the use of eligible individuals, focusing on: (1) the extent and the locations that selected federal means-tested benefits are being provided to illegal aliens for use by their U.S. citizen children; and (2) the nature and extent of fraud or misrepresentation detected in connection with these benefits.

GAO noted that: (1) in fiscal year (FY) 1995, about $1.1 billion in Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) and Food Stamp benefits were provided to households with an illegal alien parent for the use of his or her citizen child; (2) this amount accounted for about 3 percent of AFDC and 2 percent of Food Stamp benefit costs; (3) a vast majority of households receiving these benefits resided in a few states--85 percent of the AFDC households were in California, New York, Texas, and Arizona; (4) 81 percent of Food Stamp households were in California, Texas, and Arizona; (5) California households alone accounted for $720 million of the combined AFDC and Food Stamp caseloads; (6) although illegal aliens also received Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Department of Housing and Urban Development housing assistance for their citizen children, data to develop estimates for these two programs were not available; (7) comprehensive national statistics on any misrepresentation or fraud perpetrated by illegal aliens receiving benefits on behalf of their citizen children are not available; (8) a few California counties' studies of AFDC households indicate that the rates and types of potential misrepresentation or fraud are similar both for households headed by illegal aliens and for the general welfare population; (9) in these studies, one of the most commonly cited types of misrepresentation or fraud was the underreporting of income; (10) income is a key factor in determining program eligibility and benefit amounts and, when underreported, can result in overpayment of benefits; and (11) the states visited by GAO had procedures in place to verify income, but officials said that verifying individuals' income from earnings obtained through the underground economy was very difficult--for both illegal aliens and for citizens--in part because these earnings are not documented or reported to state or federal databases used to verify employment or earnings.

Illegal Aliens: Extent of Welfare Benefits Received on Behalf of U.S. Citizen Children

You did read the part where it says this: (1) the extent and the locations that selected federal means-tested benefits are being provided to illegal aliens for use by their U.S. citizen children; and (2) the nature and extent of fraud or misrepresentation detected in connection with these benefits.

MEANING--that an illegal that cross's the border is NOT going to get WELFARE benefits, unless they have children born in this country, and then those benefits are extended to the U.S. born children.

Which proves that only U.S. citizens are eligible for Welfare Benefits.

Care to point out how an adult is going to prevent themselves from using the money and have it only go to their child? Thanks!

Women never use govt benefits or.child.suppoet just for themselves....it never happens..oh wait I see a unicorn!

You married an illegal??? What? An American woman wasn't good enough for you? :dunno:

Most American women don't have good moral values (much like American men), and often have expectations that are ridiculous. That's why 10,000 men a year find love elsewhere, and bring them here.

The Guess Who did a song about that, lol

She gets medicade because she had born a U.S, Citizen. But families or illegals crossing the border do not get handed a Welfare check. They are NOT eligible for Welfare.

This Kentucky woman was accusing these two Latino women of us paying for their food, and their gifts.

She has no idea if that was the case or not. If they were here on Visa's visiting relatives, or even if they had kids. She still went crazy ivan on them anyway, just out of hate and ignorance.

Again....

BULL MOTHER FUCKING SHIT.

They get fake SS#, fake ID and establish themselves easily.

No... They don't walk in and get checks handed to them. They have to make an effort for it, but the underground makes it happen. Every year the IRS send out BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in fraudulent returns to illegals, who claim SS#'s for people who aren't even in the country..

Tax-Refund Fraud Soaring, Little IRS Can Do - NBC News

Like I said. I lived among these people, and while I did enjoy the culture and camaraderie, I saw shit that pissed me off. There are so many more millions of people fleecing the system than you're willing to acknowledge because you view any attempt to reduce funding as a threat to your regressive politics.

You don't give a fruit fly's fuck about these people, you only support the regressive agenda.

They need birth certificates, I.D's. means testing, (irs and other financial forms) along with being asked a ton of questions, to qualify for Welfare.

And if I were an illegal in this country worried about getting busted & deported, even with all of this, the last thing I would do is show up in a Welfare office looking for benefits--LOL.

Well then uou don't know how the system works. Your reasoning.would be good if the system wasn't run by leftists who don't use logic or common sense, just emotion.

Bullshit they do. The major cost of illegal immigration in this country comes in education, our schools. The government is NOT handing them a welfare check.

The only people that are completely subsidized by our government are REFUGEES. Housing, food, etc. etc.

HORSE SHIT.

My ex was on Medicaid and so was her anchor baby.

She got food stamps, supplements for utilities and "tax returns" that gave her back thousands more than she filed for with a fake SS#.

She actually worked for a living though, learned english and had some self respect. Members of her family and their "friends" weren't always as dignified and got the full section 8 housing and subsidies by becoming "domestic violence victims" who can not be deported. Their "husbands" of course technically didn't live in the same house, so these whores leeched off the system and made better money than the two of us working legitamite jobs.

I live in the real world fuckstick.

Get out of the basement sometime. Obozo's America is a fucking disaster.
ANCHOR BABY, duh. Then pass a living wage stupid, and training programs and cheap ed. So dumb the dupes....

Yeah and that will help discourage anchor babies how??

The old woman had no idea if they were illegal or on welfare. She went batshit in the middle of a crowded store over a scenario she brewed up in her crazy little brain.

To be honest I didn't even look at the OP, because bed wetters are full of shit.

What I was arguing is the fact illegals come in, and absorb resources. More than they provide in return. They get money from the government that is supposed to be for US Citizens who are negatively affected when meat puppet faggots get in the WH and a state of malaise envelopes the county.

So if some cow loses her shit and berates some beaner in public I don't care. The next president's daughter can't get on a commercial flight during the Christmas holiday with her family without some faggots ruining it.
You feqqing hater dupes are so dumb it's hilarious. We'll have the illegal problem until the GOP allows a good ID card. Idiots. And 62% is idiocy. LINK? 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes. PASS THE GODDAMN COMPREHENSIVE BILL OF 2011 WITH A GOOD ID CARD. Morons!!

We do its called drivers license, you lefty dupes bitch if we try to make peoe have one to vote let alone just have one

"Illegals" is just the republicans racist codeword for mexicans, might as well go back to calling them wetbacks
If they came here without going through the process they are doing so illegally, breaking the law. The truth is never racist.

The lady didn't know if they were illegals... she just started saying it.

No.shit.she was pissed and tried to call her the most offensive stuff......that's how the world works......

It's amazing that none of the onlookers said anything.

Like I.said this culture of don't do or say anything is bad. People wait for the cops to solve issues and if you take action.peoe think you're a nazi.....the woman was over the top, but people don't like being cut in front of, just most people take it.

It's clear that the one single thing Comrade Trump & the Reich wing have been very successful at, is bringing the racists out of their closets.

At a JC Pennies store in Kentucky this white woman goes into a rampage. Apparently there were two Hispanic women in line ahead of her, one leaves to go pick up another shirt, gets back in line with her girlfriend and this racist goes crazy ivan on her. What this woman says is shocking.

First of all, she doesn't know if these women are illegal or not. They could be here on Visa's visiting family members for the Holidays. I live in Colorado and have seen Latino's from Mexico get off American airlines with their snow skiing equipment with them. They have visas, and they visit our tourist districts, just like we do there's. Just because they don't speak English, in no way infer's that they're here illegally.

FURTHERMORE---Illegals do not qualify for WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to beat that into a Reich winger's thick skull--but apparently it still hasn't sunk in yet.

At any rate, if this woman is identified, she will not be allowed back into this mall, where the JC Pennies store is located at.

Usually when the left goes after someone you're only getting about 1/3 of the story.

No shit can you imagine if whitey cut in front of a black, they would be called white supremacists

White racist woman in Kentucky prosecutes,her own War on Christmas.

And on Earth, peace! Goodwill,toward men!

This is how pseudoChristians share the holiday spirit.
Is cutting in line Christmas spirit?
That's the spirit! Blame the God damn immigrant for the redneck's reaction! Ah! Conservatives! Never ever in the wrong!

The fucking immigrant should follow the rules and don't fucking cut in line.

Golden Rule - she cut in front of line so she wanted to be treated like shit.

The old woman had no idea if they were illegal or on welfare. She went batshit in the middle of a crowded store over a scenario she brewed up in her crazy little brain.

To be honest I didn't even look at the OP, because bed wetters are full of shit.

What I was arguing is the fact illegals come in, and absorb resources. More than they provide in return. They get money from the government that is supposed to be for US Citizens who are negatively affected when meat puppet faggots get in the WH and a state of malaise envelopes the county.

So if some cow loses her shit and berates some beaner in public I don't care. The next president's daughter can't get on a commercial flight during the Christmas holiday with her family without some faggots ruining it.
You feqqing hater dupes are so dumb it's hilarious. We'll have the illegal problem until the GOP allows a good ID card. Idiots. And 62% is idiocy. LINK? 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes. PASS THE GODDAMN COMPREHENSIVE BILL OF 2011 WITH A GOOD ID CARD. Morons!!

We do its called drivers license, you lefty dupes bitch if we try to make peoe have one to vote let alone just have one

Again you walk into a Welfare office, you're going to be showing much more than a drivers license to get benefits. A birth certificate would be required, bank statements showing you don't make any money--that computer would get turned on to match the birth certificate to a social security number, address's and everything else.

So if YOU were an illegal worried about getting caught & deported, would you walk into a Welfare office to apply for benefits? You would have to be pretty dam STUPID to do that.

While we're on this topic you would also have to be pretty dam stupid to try and cast a vote in an election. They are not going to do anything that would risk them getting caught and deported.

Last edited:

Again you walk into a Welfare office, you're going to be showing much more than a drivers license to get benefits. A birth certificate would be required, bank statements showing you don't make any money--that computer would get turned on to match the birth certificate to a social security number, address's and everything else.

So if YOU were an illegal worried about getting caught & deported, would you walk into a Welfare office to apply for benefits? You would have to be pretty dam STUPID to do that.

While we're on this topic you would also have to be pretty dam stupid to try and cast a vote in an election. They are not going to do anything that would risk them getting caught and deported.

Again.thank you for disproving the lie on the need for voter.id ,the excuse that people can't get it because the y are poor is negated by your post, but some states do give welfare through the state, kinda like sanctuary cities........

White racist woman in Kentucky prosecutes,her own War on Christmas.

And on Earth, peace! Goodwill,toward men!

This is how pseudoChristians share the holiday spirit.
Is cutting in line Christmas spirit?
That's the spirit! Blame the God damn immigrant for the redneck's reaction! Ah! Conservatives! Never ever in the wrong!

The fucking immigrant should follow the rules and don't fucking cut in line.

Golden Rule - she cut in front of line so she wanted to be treated like shit.
Sure. That's what passes for a mature outlook among today's pissed off morons. Merry Christmas and here's to treating your fellow humans like shit. Ah! Christian hypocrisy on parade for the holidays!

She was just a fat ignorant redneck. She probably mud wrestles pigs in her spare time.

No shit can you imagine if whitey cut in front of a black, they would be called white supremacists

How many times have you been to a store, were in line, then a friend with you runs to grab something, then steps back in to join you? Have you ever been in a ski lift line- or even a grocery store?

Yes it's annoying to the people behind you--but this horrible woman (just assumed) that they were in this country illegally, when they may not have been. This she is accusing them of us paying for their gifts, when clearly ILLEGALS are NOT eligible for WELFARE benefits, (unless) they have given birth to a U.S. baby in this country.

I'll bet you if they could speak English, she wouldn't have said a word to them, out of fear she would get bitch slapped.

Not too many Welfare recipients do their shopping at J.C. Pennies--LOL They're at Walmart.

You people do not seem to understand that Mexico actually does have a middle and upper class in that country, that do frequent the United States via tourist visa's--to visit our tourist districts and their relatives and friends.

Last edited:
If the woman was simply adding to the transaction that was still being wrung up, and not starting a new transaction... she wasn't cutting line. That woman deserves to be banned from that mall. If she can't act like an adult she shouldn't be there.

Even if she was starting a new transaction she was there first and her friend saved her spot. The fat hillbilly should have just shut her trap and waited the few extra minutes.

Forum List

Back