Radical leftists triggered by 4th of July spew hatred on Twitter

I've said it before and I'll say it again: after 13 years of backpacking abroad every year in the South Pacific, I got TIRED of British white trash tourist slime of my race and their random, explosive verbal abuse, hatred of Americans, I want you pommies and your Islam whoremasters to kill as many of each other as possible. I've dealt with English pigs and their random orgasms of American-hatred, spewing death threats SOOO many times (you UK fucks are the ONLY nationality to constantly do this) - every FUCKING time the alcohol starts flowing - I believe you poms are simply too booze-pickled tp understand how much this "bloody yank" wants every last one of you British filth dead. I've seen first-hand that you Brits are HORRIBLE people who cannot behave in a civilized manner when a "seppo" is in the room.
Tammys a Welsh commie, not all of us are like him, and not all of us hate America and Americans! And what is a 'seppo'?

I know he's Welsh, but I've spent enough years reading the BBCrap and Guardiabomination, as well as dealing with the dumb, hateful tourist scum of your country, that violent American-hatred is clearly ingrained into EVERY UK country! It makes ZERO difference to me what your sadistically, blood-thirsty American-hating nation is within your island, I've seen enough evidence to know the ENTIRE UK is nothing but American-hating, Islam-whoring garbage, as far as this "seppo" is concerned.

Why would Black folks celebrate the 4th of July ?
Because they're Americans who never experienced slavery or racism and nothing but freedom they can't get in most other countries?
But independence brought zero change to their lives. In fact they would have been better off if the rebels had lost. Why not pick a date that all Americans can get behind ?
Without what the date represents, there are no Americans.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Because they're Americans who never experienced slavery or racism and nothing but freedom they can't get in most other countries?
But independence brought zero change to their lives. In fact they would have been better off if the rebels had lost. Why not pick a date that all Americans can get behind ?

The Americans have celebrated July 4th since 1776, um originally they voted to declare their Independence Day for July 2nd.

Anyway they have had their Independence Day since July 4th, 1776 and probably the majority of Americans have celebrated it ever since.

Why do Leftists have to bring race into everything, you are just racists, obsessed with race. Are you saying that Blacks are not Americans? Well they refer to themselves as African Americans, so if they don't like it maybe they should go and celebrate Ghana Independence Day or Kenyan Independence Day or whatever.
I am not sure if you are aware but, even those that feel the need to not agree have a right to live here and state their grievances..They don't have to leave, nor do they have to celebrate with the others...This is a somewhat free nation and social pressures don't work....
No one is denying the right. The discussion is about their reasons.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: after 13 years of backpacking abroad every year in the South Pacific, I got TIRED of British white trash tourist slime of my race and their random, explosive verbal abuse, hatred of Americans, I want you pommies and your Islam whoremasters to kill as many of each other as possible. I've dealt with English pigs and their random orgasms of American-hatred, spewing death threats SOOO many times (you UK fucks are the ONLY nationality to constantly do this) - every FUCKING time the alcohol starts flowing - I believe you poms are simply too booze-pickled tp understand how much this "bloody yank" wants every last one of you British filth dead. I've seen first-hand that you Brits are HORRIBLE people who cannot behave in a civilized manner when a "seppo" is in the room.
Tammys a Welsh commie, not all of us are like him, and not all of us hate America and Americans! And what is a 'seppo'?

I know he's Welsh, but I've spent enough years reading the BBCrap and Guardiabomination, as well as dealing with the dumb, hateful tourist scum of your country, that violent American-hatred is clearly ingrained into EVERY UK country! It makes ZERO difference to me what your sadistically, blood-thirsty American-hating nation is within your island, I've seen enough evidence to know the ENTIRE UK is nothing but American-hating, Islam-whoring garbage, as far as this "seppo" is concerned.
Seppo might be the unknown Marx brother ?

Well, I don't know a single person who hates America or Americans, not one. I had to look up 'Seppo' as I've never heard that before. I'm sorry you've had such awful experiences with Brits :sad:

Well, I don't know a single person who hates America or Americans, not one. I had to look up 'Seppo' as I've never heard that before. I'm sorry you've had such awful experiences with Brits :sad:
Why are you sorry ? He is obviously unhinged.

Because they are Americans? So your saying Black Americans should not have patriotism? It's funny then that there are so many who do

Lefties call them Uncle Toms.

That's because Leftists are racists, they cannot handle any Blacks wandering off the Leftist Plantation, Leftists need to keep Blacks down and also poor and on welfare, as soon as a Black gets a decently paying job they might abandon the Leftist Plantation, they especially are very racist toward ANY Black who's a Conservative.

"'Seppo'"

He was the other Marx Brother, Seppo didn't look as good in lights as Zeppo, so they changed it to Zeppo :smoke:

I just noticed Tammy thought the same thing, it's a rare occasion when Tammy has been amusing, his amusing situations usually involve those Homosexual Penguins.

b-marx-bros-060414-1423593402.jpg

"'Seppo'"

He was the other Marx Brother, Seppo didn't look as good in lights as Zeppo, so they changed it to Zeppo :smoke:

Reasons to be cheerful.

Why are you sorry ? He is obviously unhinged.
Because It's always embarrassing when people meet Brits like you, duh :)

Because they are Americans? So your saying Black Americans should not have patriotism? It's funny then that there are so many who do

Lefties call them Uncle Toms.

Someone at this forum a while ago got me reading Thomas Sowell, a Black Conservative, this is his website, he needs a better Web Designer though. Thomas Sowell is a Libertarian sort of Conservative.

Thomas Sowell | Home

Thomas Sowell - Wikipedia

American Blacks need to read Thomas Sowell, also they should take as their inspiration someone like Booker T. Washington, as opposed to Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and that Communist Woman Hater Martin Luther King.

Booker T. Washington - Wikipedia

But America wasnt a great place for black people in 1776. Probably was shit until the 1970s. Dont you understand that ?
You do realise that today's black Americans weren't around in 1776 and have never been slaves, right?

"'Seppo'"

I just noticed Tammy thought the same thing, it's a rare occasion when Tammy has been amusing, his amusing situations usually involve those Homosexual Penguins.

They always leave out Gummo Marx
220px-Gummo2.jpg

Forum List

Back