Radical leftists triggered by 4th of July spew hatred on Twitter

Why would Black folks celebrate the 4th of July ?

Being under house arrest there in Wales for 40 years, you don't know any black people and certainly wouldn't open the door if any knocked on it,, so we can expect this sort of racist ignorance from you.

Ever wonder why most black people stayed in the South after the Civil War, and why so few ever emigrate back to Africa,Tommy? ...

What a stupid thread.

But did all you holier than thou RWs see the outcry from your fellow ignorant RWs about NPR's tweeting the Declaration of Independence?

WTH is WRONG with you? You're always posting hate for the constitution and now we see you hate the DOI as well.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Right now, these people essentially speak for the party.
I have no idea how that gets fixed.
1. Ban all corporate donations to groups that play a role of any kind in political system.

2. Expose the special interest groups that have a high overhead cost as most of them are corporate shills.

3. Expose the politicians who campaign on one thing but benefit from their proposals or take donations from those who would be adversely affected if their proposals became law, i.e. political hypocrisy.

4. Demand moderation in policies and agenda by starting with a demand for mutual respect for all Americans by everyone on all sides.

Those things would be a good start and Republicans need to do it as much as the Democrats do.

These are all things the RWs voted for.

The one thing RWNJs want is to have our elections controlled by big money. They all believe that "Corporations are people too, my friend".

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back