Radical leftists triggered by 4th of July spew hatred on Twitter

Why would Black folks celebrate the 4th of July ?
Because they're Americans who never experienced slavery or racism and nothing but freedom they can't get in most other countries?
But independence brought zero change to their lives. In fact they would have been better off if the rebels had lost. Why not pick a date that all Americans can get behind ?

Why is that? Slavery was set up in the British colonies, and wasn't outlawed until 1833.

Unfathomable what has happened to these people. The media and school system brainwashing may have finally paid of.

Fourth Becomes Triggering Event for U.S. Leftists
Fourth Becomes Triggering Event for U.S. Leftists
Liberal columnists, activists, and others on social media claim America's birthday steeped in racism

The Fourth of July has long been a cherished time for patriotic Americans and their families to come together and celebrate the birth of their country.

More than a mere day of fireworks, flags and parades, the Fourth reminds all Americans of their fortune to live in such a unique and special country. It is a day on which all Americans, regardless of political affiliation, recall that they are all on the same team.

Or at least it used to be. Now, it seems the Fourth of July — and all of the accompanying patriotic pomp and circumstance — has become a major source of aggravation and ire for the radical Left...more sickness at the link....
Oh those radical leftists. Look at what they do. Healthcare, equal pay for equal work, women's right, voter's rights. Such awful people.
They should be more like "let them die" Republicans.

Do the Republicans have that motto "let them die"? I think the Republicans like all Conservatives think that people should not be expected to spend most of their lives on Government handouts, that they have a responsibility for their own lives, how they live and it's their responsibility to financially support their own family.

Because they're Americans who never experienced slavery or racism and nothing but freedom they can't get in most other countries?
But independence brought zero change to their lives. In fact they would have been better off if the rebels had lost. Why not pick a date that all Americans can get behind ?
They have it made, but being liberals, you aren't even satisfied after the first black president was elected.

I would think that Blacks in America have a higher standard of living than Blacks in Africa or most of the West Indies.

No surprise. A little shocking when you first read them, but it's not the first time you've heard this stuff from them.
The Democrats have to distance themselves from these vermin or they will become a minor party in this country. No one here wants to diminish this country other than Marxists and other people who do not love and identify with the USA.
Right now, these people essentially speak for the party.

I have no idea how that gets fixed.

normal folks continue to leave the democrat party in droves

that is how it gets fixed

when there is no other remedy

I think any political party is doomed when an important part of their platform is to demand that people hate their own nation and also hate more than half of their own population.

Of course the Democrats, like all Leftist political parties in the Western world are now increasingly Marxist in philosophy and actions, it was always going to get to this point that their Inner Marxist would emerge.
The demcoratic party is not far leftist, the members in the party may be, but not the party or it's platform itself...Just like the GOP platform is not radical republicanism..

That party is pretty Far Left now, the sensible thing would be for the Democrats to go into the Centre-Left, but they seem to be going more Left-of-Left, they need to disassociate from all these Activist Groups, it's the Activist Groups who are influencing them to go Left-of-Left.

The Democrats have to distance themselves from these vermin or they will become a minor party in this country. No one here wants to diminish this country other than Marxists and other people who do not love and identify with the USA.

I think any political party is doomed when an important part of their platform is to demand that people hate their own nation and also hate more than half of their own population.

Of course the Democrats, like all Leftist political parties in the Western world are now increasingly Marxist in philosophy and actions, it was always going to get to this point that their Inner Marxist would emerge.
The demcoratic party is not far leftist, the members in the party may be, but not the party or it's platform itself...Just like the GOP platform is not radical republicanism..

That party is pretty Far Left now, the sensible thing would be for the Democrats to go into the Centre-Left, but they seem to be going more Left-of-Left, they need to disassociate from all these Activist Groups, it's the Activist Groups who are influencing them to go Left-of-Left.
I haven't seen anyone but Bernie play far left..

I don't really know the actual ideological makeup of the party right now. Clearly the zealots, the regressives, are in control, but that doesn't necessarily mean they represent a majority of the party. There are a lot of decent, real liberals out there, but they're being drowned out by the intolerant leftist authoritarians. The percentages? Hard to know.

I haven't seen anyone but Bernie play far left..

He's their Hero though, I mean the Activist Groups Hero.

I don't really know the actual ideological makeup of the party right now. Clearly the zealots, the regressives, are in control, but that doesn't necessarily mean they represent a majority of the party. There are a lot of decent, real liberals out there, but they're being drowned out by the intolerant leftist authoritarians. The percentages? Hard to know.

The Liberals need to organise some type of party coup, they need to overthrow the Leftists and the Liberals take back control, there is nothing tolerant about the Leftists they are the most intolerant of the intolerant and that among other things is going to make the entire thing implode.

The Liberals need to organise some type of party coup, they need to overthrow the Leftists and the Liberals take back control, there is nothing tolerant about the Leftists they are the most intolerant of the intolerant and that among other things is going to make the entire thing implode.
Well, two things:

First, that's a helluva lot easier said than done. By their nature, zealots have most of the energy (and therefore influence) within the party.

Second, the party may not need to change. If Trump & Co screw this up, the regressives will be ready to go. That's their plan, and they may not be wrong.

Name me a black-majority nation on this planet in which blacks have a better life than they do in America. Name even ONE.
And we all applaud them for progressing in a white society that has mistreated them since they were brought over in chains.Why cant your sort have any empathy for a different point of view ? You are holding the country back.

Why do you only view Blacks as the most mistreated people in American History?

Where is your sympathy for the Natives that were genocide?

Let me guess not enough of them for you to care about?
Well there you go. Another group with little cause to celebrate. You have just added weight to the case. Why do you snowflakes always feel so threatened by an alternate view ?

Why is that? Slavery was set up in the British colonies, and wasn't outlawed until 1833.
The British freed the slaves that fought for them ,Washington promised them freedom and then reneged on it. Neither side had a great record but the British were a lot better.

You throw these terms around.What is a regressive ?
Is it somebody who smashes windows or somebody who wants a bit of social justice ?

The British freed the slaves that fought for them ,Washington promised them freedom and then reneged on it. Neither side had a great record but the British were a lot better.
Happy%2Btreason%2Bday.jpg

Ha ha ha, you post this as some sort of insult. But I would probably have fought with the Americans against the British.Nations should have the right to decide their destiny even though they might have some backward cultural baggage.

You throw these terms around. What is a regressive ?
Thanks for asking.

I got the term from these honest liberals:

2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

I dont see that as a significant group. Nawaz makes a living out of this stuff but his credibility was damaged by the Robinson affair. I dont disagree with everything he says but you cant tar everyone with the same brush.

Ha ha ha, you post this as some sort of insult. But I would probably have fought with the Americans against the British.Nations should have the right to decide their destiny even though they might have some backward cultural baggage.

Why obsess about situations that happened hundreds of years ago, when there are contemporary problems that are more important.

Well, two things:

First, that's a helluva lot easier said than done. By their nature, zealots have most of the energy (and therefore influence) within the party.

Second, the party may not need to change. If Trump & Co screw this up, the regressives will be ready to go. That's their plan, and they may not be wrong.

Many on the Left are literal regressives, the ones who have the bizarro love in with Islam have no problem with wanting to take Western nations backward to a political and social philosophy that's not developed since the 7th Century.

You throw these terms around. What is a regressive ?
Thanks for asking.

I got the term from these honest liberals:

2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

I dont see that as a significant group. Nawaz makes a living out of this stuff but his credibility was damaged by the Robinson affair. I dont disagree with everything he says but you cant tar everyone with the same brush.

I don't tar everyone with the same brush any more than you do.

/---- Because they don't live in an African swap fending off the alligators.
Because a hundred thousand died freeing them from democrat slavery.
Because tens of thousands fought bravely defending the country. Just for starters

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
There are alligators in Africa? Since when?

/---- Sorry. It's crocodiles who hang out in Africa. alligators live in africa - Google Search

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back