Raise Your Hand and Come Forth

I heard that Putin cause Hillary to faint at the 9-11 remembrance. It happens whenever he presses the reset button.

Older (and wiser) than you. :thup:

Older and more rabid perhaps.
That's always a possibility. :dunno:

Far beyond.
Still flattering yourself..... guess ya have to, no one else is........ :eusa_whistle:

Have a nice day son, you're childish nonsense is boring.
Cool, you have projection down to a T. Neat trick, how do you do that? :dunno:

Older (and wiser) than you. :thup:

Far beyond.
Still flattering yourself..... guess ya have to, no one else is........ :eusa_whistle:

Your funny bone broken today?

(credits to whoever asked me that last week--Old Lady can't remember but it might, as a matter of fact, have been Ringel)

Far beyond.

(credits to whoever asked me that last week--Old Lady can't remember but it might, as a matter of fact, have been Ringel)
It's not just that, he/she/it is as bad as the conspiracy theorists when challenged resulting in predictable results (responses)...... :lol:

Far beyond.

It's not just that, he/she/it is as bad as the conspiracy theorists when challenged resulting in predictable results (responses)...... :lol:
Oh good Glory, you boys. Quit fussin'. We're not in the FZ (yet). Do either of you have any opinion whatsoever on Russian interference in the election?
I think there's lots of enemies of America at work on social media, including some here (present company excluded, of course). Sometimes I wonder if I've spotted an agent fishing for converts....I do that at airports, too, though--imagine which one is a spy. I'm a retard.

But I do believe Russia is sneakily undermining faith in our government; 100%.

Far beyond.

Oh good Glory, you boys. Quit fussin'. We're not in the FZ (yet). Do either of you have any opinion whatsoever on Russian interference in the election?
I think there's lots of enemies of America at work on social media, including some here (present company excluded, of course). Sometimes I wonder if I've spotted an agent fishing for converts....I do that at airports, too, though--imagine which one is a spy. I'm a retard.

But I do believe Russia is sneakily undermining faith in our government; 100%.
You missed the point, If you, I or anyone dosen't agree 100% then your a 'gubmint' stooge or a MSM stooge, you're sheeple and can't think for yourself, it's always the same stupidity.
As for the Russians interference in this last election...... Did it happen? Most likely, did it really have any effect on the outcome? I seriously doubt it but it gives the DNC a political excuse and if not that one they would have found another. If the results were the opposite favoring Hillary I suspect the RNC would be screaming bloody murder. Just another day in the life of politics.

Email? You only got an email? Putin sent me a watch...

It's engraved "Please vote for Trump, Your Comrade, Vlad".

All I got was this lousy t-shirt:
angry_zps189e41d9.png

trump_putin_2016_tshirt.jpg

Forum List

Back