🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ralph Nader: Impeach Obama...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I have to agree with Nader. His awful IRS & NSA abuses are grounds for Impeachment in my opinion. Nixon was Impeached for less.

What if Washington politics were no longer defined by partisan gridlock but instead by a cross-party alliance that forged solutions? The alliance would be unstoppable.

That’s the premise of the new book “Unstoppable: The Emerging Left-Right Alliance to Dismantle the Corporate State” by longtime political activist and five-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader, who contends that such a left-right alliance is not just the stuff of imagination but is actually emerging.

“On Capitol Hill, I'm seeing more and more in Congress, left and right,” Nader told “The Fine Print.” “It was a vote in the House over a year ago over the NSA snooping, it almost broke through … so we're beginning to see formulations that once they click together, they're unstoppable.”

Nader was referring to a vote in July 2013 over a measure known as the Amash Amendment that would have curtailed the National Security Agency’s ability to collect bulk phone call data. The measure narrowly failed by 12 votes, in part due to a concerted White House lobbying effort on Capitol Hill.

Nader expects there is going to be a growth of left-right alliances in Congress, pointing to the war on drugs and bank regulatory efforts as areas of possibly confluence. On the war on drugs, Nader said that the United States should entirely decriminalize and move to regulate all drugs in the same way alcohol and tobacco are regulated.

“Tobacco leads to the deaths of over 400,000 Americans, hard drugs lead perhaps to 8,000,” Nader said. “People who are addicted should not be viewed as criminals. They should be a health problem, the way it is in alcoholism and tobacco.”

But Nader qualified that the success of his envisioned left-right alliance is dependent on strong leaders. He said Sen. Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, has the potential to be a leader for the alliance, but added that he thinks the Kentucky Republican has certain shortcomings as a leader...

Read More:
Ralph Nader's America: Impeach Obama, decriminalize drugs, libertarians & progressives unite!
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Without Ralph Nader, the invasion of Iraq would never have happened.

Thanks Ralph!

:clap:

I have to agree with Nader. His awful IRS & NSA abuses are grounds for Impeachment in my opinion. Nixon was Impeached for less.

What if Washington politics were no longer defined by partisan gridlock but instead by a cross-party alliance that forged solutions? The alliance would be unstoppable.

That’s the premise of the new book “Unstoppable: The Emerging Left-Right Alliance to Dismantle the Corporate State” by longtime political activist and five-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader, who contends that such a left-right alliance is not just the stuff of imagination but is actually emerging.

“On Capitol Hill, I'm seeing more and more in Congress, left and right,” Nader told “The Fine Print.” “It was a vote in the House over a year ago over the NSA snooping, it almost broke through … so we're beginning to see formulations that once they click together, they're unstoppable.”

Nader was referring to a vote in July 2013 over a measure known as the Amash Amendment that would have curtailed the National Security Agency’s ability to collect bulk phone call data. The measure narrowly failed by 12 votes, in part due to a concerted White House lobbying effort on Capitol Hill.

Nader expects there is going to be a growth of left-right alliances in Congress, pointing to the war on drugs and bank regulatory efforts as areas of possibly confluence. On the war on drugs, Nader said that the United States should entirely decriminalize and move to regulate all drugs in the same way alcohol and tobacco are regulated.

“Tobacco leads to the deaths of over 400,000 Americans, hard drugs lead perhaps to 8,000,” Nader said. “People who are addicted should not be viewed as criminals. They should be a health problem, the way it is in alcoholism and tobacco.”

But Nader qualified that the success of his envisioned left-right alliance is dependent on strong leaders. He said Sen. Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, has the potential to be a leader for the alliance, but added that he thinks the Kentucky Republican has certain shortcomings as a leader...

Read More:
Ralph Nader's America: Impeach Obama, decriminalize drugs, libertarians & progressives unite!
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®
RN should have stopped at Cute Little Deathtraps. It's been all downhill since then.

And the Corporate Version of America will crash one way or another. It's just a matter of time.

I think it's pretty interesting what he's proposing. I don't always agree with Nader, but i do on this one for the most part. Obama should be Impeached. His IRS & NSA abuses are appalling.

I've never been one to agree with Ralph Nader. I'm not going to start now. Impeachment shouldnt be on the table. We need to defeat Obama politically and not look like petty politicians.

I think it's pretty interesting what he's proposing. I don't always agree with Nader, but i do on this one for the most part. Obama should be Impeached. His IRS & NSA abuses are appalling.
I'm curious. Did you call for the impeachment of bush for lying us into Iraq by screaming about WMD that did not exist and the impeachment of cheney for war profiteering by steering no-bid contracts to halliburton? Until I see you screaming about republicans causing the deaths of 4,500 American soldiers and an untold number of Iraqis I will pretty much ignore any calls for Obama's impeachment.
Oh, and by the way, if I am not mistaken not one gop group was denied tax free status by the IRS. However, I seem to recall a Democratic group was denied such status. Bottom line, you are beating the drum over a phony scandal. Why am I not surprised?

I love how the WMDs magically ceased to exist despite the media reports otherwise.

This nation paid an enormous price thanks to Ralph Nader. He can kindly go fuck himself :thup:

Congress will not impeach the president, because members of both parties have dirty hands..

I love how the WMDs magically ceased to exist despite the media reports otherwise.
First of all, those WMD DID NOT "magically" cease to exist. They were essentially destroyed during Gulf War 1 under George H. W. Bush. They were never replaced thanks to the embargo under H. W. and Clinton. It is amazing how dense you can be when you want to be. Think about this for a second, where do you suppose the media got the information about Iraq having WMD? They got their information from the george w. bush administration. Is that really so hard to imagine?

Last edited:
It is amazing how dense you can be when you want to be. Think about this for a second, where do you suppose the media got the information about Iraq having WMD? They got their information from the bush administration. Is that really so hard to imagine?

I don't think we can accuse Bush of lying about WMD's. Plenty of people thought they were there.

What we CAN blame him for is the ensuing incompetence that cost America the faith of its allies and its standing in the world.

I'm curious. Did you call for the impeachment of bush for lying us into Iraq by screaming about WMD that did not exist and the impeachment of cheney for war profiteering by steering no-bid contracts to halliburton? Until I see you screaming about republicans causing the deaths of 4,500 American soldiers and an untold number of Iraqis I will pretty much ignore any calls for Obama's impeachment.
Oh, and by the way, if I am not mistaken not one gop group was denied tax free status by the IRS. However, I seem to recall a Democratic group was denied such status. Bottom line, you are beating the drum over a phony scandal. Why am I not surprised?

Nixon was Impeached for less. Obama has abused his power. I support his Impeachment now.

I am hoping that when the REP take the Senate and keep the house they will do just that. We have several reasons why he should be impeached. Also I hope they arrest HOLDER for Fast and Furious because he is the reason why Bryan Terry is dead and several innocent Mexicans across the border

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Forum List

Back