Ramifications of the 1/6 Storming of the Capitol Building.

He won legally and no one has evidence to the contrary here or anywhere else. That is fact.

How did you get back on Trump's election? I thought we were talking of Joe Biden's illegal sham of a fake coup.

How many hours a day do you spend watching Seinfeld reruns anyway and does your mother pay for the TV electric?
Biden was legally elected.

No evidence exists to the contrary. The claims of a stolen election have been massively disproven that is a fact now go suck on it fool

Yes your dad did raise a complete retard

Let’s move on with Biden n. My problem has been the vote counting stoped at 2 with Trump up and when resumed at 4 Biden was up. Don’t understand that but never saw proof confirming it either. I’m an American first and I can live with Biden but don’t want Kamala and glad it wasn’t Hillary.

Biden was legally elected. No evidence exists to the contrary.

Only in a pig's eye did Biden win that election. Even you don't believe that. If I can prove it just from the bits and pieces I've picked up, the evidence Rudy and Powell have must be DAMNING.

I guess that's why the SCOTUS is again dragging its feet looking at new stuff until AFTER Joe is fully in. The courts have no balls and are more concerned with leaving the election as it turned out than seeing to it the people's choice is in office.

Biden was legally elected. No evidence exists to the contrary.

Only in a pig's eye did Biden win that election. Even you don't believe that. If I can prove it just from the bits and pieces I've picked up, the evidence Rudy and Powell have must be DAMNING.

I guess that's why the SCOTUS is again dragging its feet looking at new stuff until AFTER Joe is fully in. The courts have no balls and are more concerned with leaving the election as it turned out than seeing to it the people's choice is in office.
Fact which you cannot present evideence against.

Biden won. No evidence proves otherwise and you are a fool and a liar.

You know it BOY

So when the shoe is on the other foot in a few years and you are blocked, censured and muzzled from making your case in your defense against injustice, you'll celebrate it! They call those kangaroo courts and communism. Right up your alley, Nazi. I always knew that.

So when the shoe is on the other foot in a few years and you are blocked, censured and muzzled from making your case in your defense against injustice, you'll celebrate it! They call those kangaroo courts and communism. Right up your alley, Nazi. I always knew that.
They never had a case of evidence hence no day in court

BULLSHIT. Every case was dismissed on strained legal technicalities. It takes weeks and months to present so much evidence much less test and prove or disprove it all, not 30 minutes while the judge stands there tapping his fingers standing on one foot with the media outside already telling the world the case is baseless.

How would you like it if you were charged with murder then when you went to the court to present your defense, the judge refused to hear your defense while all the media was reporting you had no case and were guilty even before the trial began?

BULLSHIT. Every case was dismissed on strained legal technicalities. It takes weeks and months to present so much evidence much less test and prove or disprove it all, not 30 minutes while the judge stands there tapping his fingers standing on one foot with the media outside already telling the world the case is baseless.

How would you like it if you were charged with murder then when you went to the court to present your defense, the judge refused to hear your defense while all the media was reporting you had no case and were guilty even before the trial began?
Wrong there was no evidence to present which is why no one has seen it

I guess I might as well be talking to a brick wall. I've seen the evidence as have millions others and the evidence is 10,000X greater than that which drove you to spend three years and 60 million dollars digging through every crack to prove Russia colluded with Trump in 2016. THAT you could see and justify fervently but you deny truckloads of documentation, witnesses and sworn testimony.

Are you a bot or just a flaming idiot?

I guess I might as well be talking to a brick wall. I've seen the evidence as have millions others and the evidence is 10,000X greater than that which drove you to spend three years and 60 million dollars digging through every crack to prove Russia colluded with Trump in 2016. THAT you could see and justify fervently but you deny truckloads of documentation, witnesses and sworn testimony.

Are you a bot or just a flaming idiot?
You are simply lying and talking to your better.

There is no evideence period and you have not seen it LIAR

I never believed in or defended the Trump collusion theory and I in fact criticized and argued against it with Progressives.

I am indepandent and think for myself. You are a brainwashed partisan liar and fool.

There areno truckloads of documentation proving the election was stolen nor any fucking witnesses or sworn testimony you lying sack of trash.

Show the evidence which NO ONE has done. Or go away becasue you are a liar

How come there was no ramifications when the filthy Lesbos Feminazis stormed the Capitol building during the Kavanaugh hearings?

View attachment 440122

Or when the Commie assholes stormed the Wisconsin Capitol building?

View attachment 440124

Oh jeepers. Seditionists ALL!! Hey wait, none of them are carrying zip ties, or Confederate flags, or Don't Tread on Me Flags, or wearing Holocaust denier T-Shirts. They don't look like they are ransacking Congressional offices, or breaking windows, or trying to smash doors down to get to politicians. In fact, they don't look very angry at all.

So I guess we'll just chalk this up as the latest right wing comparison fallacy? OK? Cool. :)
Zip ties and flags arent illegal, fucktard. :laugh:
Gee, what do you think they were gonna do with those zipcuffs?
Exactly what they did do with them... nothing at all. Quit inventing shit that never happened.

The fact that they were carrying zip ties speaks to their intent when they stormed the Capitol.
The guy carrying the ties says he found them laying on the floor------------

The election wasn't illegal. It wasn't stolen. It wasn't rigged.

It absolutely WAS. If you say otherwise, then PROVE IT. Put up or shut up. That is all America asks. Let's put the evidence to the real test in open court and you prove it wrong. Or allow Trump, Guilliani and Sydney to prove it right, instead of merely SUPPRESSING it. It takes weeks, possibly MONTHS (if not years) to present and litigate so massive a body of evidence, not minutes and hours.
You are stating a lie.

The election was not stolen. It was not rigged. nor illegal.

There is NO evidence of widespread massive cheating which would have altered the final outcome and that is fact.

You cannot post evidence to the contrary aqnd the burden of proof IS ON YOU.

It is not on other to prove otherwise. You are the liar cmaking the accudsation and it is strictly and exclusively on you to prove it

Post evidence or SHUT THE FUCK UP
Thousands of votes for Trump FLIPPED for BIDEN doesn't just happen from lack of an update.

How come there was no ramifications when the filthy Lesbos Feminazis stormed the Capitol building during the Kavanaugh hearings?

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

Oh jeepers. Seditionists ALL!! Hey wait, none of them are carrying zip ties, or Confederate flags, or Don't Tread on Me Flags, or wearing Holocaust denier T-Shirts. They don't look like they are ransacking Congressional offices, or breaking windows, or trying to smash doors down to get to politicians. In fact, they don't look very angry at all.

So I guess we'll just chalk this up as the latest right wing comparison fallacy? OK? Cool. :)
Exactly what they did do with them... nothing at all. Quit inventing shit that never happened.

The fact that they were carrying zip ties speaks to their intent when they stormed the Capitol.

I'm sure he does say that. In one video you can see them in someone's hands going in. Good thing this guy picked them up. Someone could have gotten a fine for littering.

A further erosion of of respect for the federal government by the citizens, hopefully leading to the states taking back responsibilities that have been ceded to the fed-gov over decades of encroachments upon the 10th amendment. This is a good thing, imho.
people are better off when they suspect rather than respect the government. Politicians don't have and have never had your best interests in mind.

The election wasn't illegal. It wasn't stolen. It wasn't rigged.

It absolutely WAS. If you say otherwise, then PROVE IT. Put up or shut up. That is all America asks. Let's put the evidence to the real test in open court and you prove it wrong. Or allow Trump, Guilliani and Sydney to prove it right, instead of merely SUPPRESSING it. It takes weeks, possibly MONTHS (if not years) to present and litigate so massive a body of evidence, not minutes and hours.
You are stating a lie.

The election was not stolen. It was not rigged. nor illegal.

There is NO evidence of widespread massive cheating which would have altered the final outcome and that is fact.

You cannot post evidence to the contrary aqnd the burden of proof IS ON YOU.

It is not on other to prove otherwise. You are the liar cmaking the accudsation and it is strictly and exclusively on you to prove it

Post evidence or SHUT THE FUCK UP
Thousands of votes for Trump FLIPPED for BIDEN doesn't just happen from lack of an update.
There is no evidence they were flipped

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

I'm sure he does say that. In one video you can see them in someone's hands going in. Good thing this guy picked them up. Someone could have gotten a fine for littering.
You cant say he went there to handcuff people though. That theory is no longer a possibility.

Forum List

Back