Rand Paul: I'm Referring Fauci For Criminal Charges, and Here's the Proof He Lied to Congress

Your response had a false premise.

It’s virtue signaling because he’s sending for “prosecution” of whatever when he knows full well it was nothing of the sort and his referral is absolutely meaningless.

What about 1/6 is virtue signaling?
Oh, see. You were making a judgment call on whether or not Fauci was being candid. In your opinion, a criminal investigation has no merit.

Now I get it.

Partisan hack.

When Rand Paul was in the 7th Grade the girls used to regularly pants him on the playground because he was such a righteous effeminate twerp.

Out of curiosity do you think our government giving money to a Chinese virus lab to research enhancing bat viruses so they would inflect humans is a great idea?

Fauci slapped the stupid out of him
That is why he is responding with empty threats of prosecution
This is a common issue with conspiracy theorists and control freaks like Baby Paul.
Ask a question - Interrupt - Spout nonsense
Lather/ Rinse/ Repeat!

Oh, see. You were making a judgment call on whether or not Fauci was being candid. In your opinion, a criminal investigation has no merit.
No merit. You’d have to go further and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they have the same opinion on what gain of function even means.

Paul must know this but maybe he’s an idiot.

Shucks Xiden is going to have to dump him. Unlike Trump Xiden dumps people for appearances, in Trump's case because they sucked.

No merit. You’d have to go further and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they have the same opinion on what gain of function even means.

Paul must know this but maybe he’s an idiot.
Does Fauci disagree with the definition he wrote and Paul read? I didn't hear that. I heard him give a completely obtuse denial, but hey....cornered rat.

Does Fauci disagree with the definition he wrote and Paul read? I didn't hear that. I heard him give a completely obtuse denial, but hey....cornered rat.
Maybe he has a problem with the way he applied it. Point is we both know this referral is going absolutely nowhere.

Disagree?

Maybe he has a problem with the way he applied it. Point is we both know this referral is going absolutely nowhere.

Disagree?
Oh, I agree that it's going nowhere, but that's not Rand's fault. Blame that on the elite standard vs. the unwashed masses. Either of us would be strung up for much less.

Disagree?

I had to laugh at toady Rand Paul
He thought he had Fauci all set up with his threat of perjury
Are you sure you don’t want to retract?

Fauci mocked him and called him a fucking moron

I had to laugh at toady Rand Paul
He thought he had Fauci all set up with his threat of perjury
Are you sure you don’t want to retract?

Fauci mocked him and called him a fucking moron
Oh yeah, and the Washington Post is also full of shit, huh. If Hitler came back as a Democrat you twits would lick his nuts.

So Rand Paul read back Fauci own words and Faustus said he was not reading it rightly?
Only in lib loon land is such an “idea” ever floated.

Poor Rand Paul
He had it all set up
I got you now Fauci!

Threaten perjury and Fauci will beg…….Please, please I take it back, I’m sorry

Fauci laughed at him and said you have no idea what you are talking about you fucking moron

Forum List

Back