Rand Paul is more socially liberal than Romney, where is the outrage?

This would be hypocritical for the right except you forgot one thing. Republicans principals arent principals at all. So they can shed them anytime for any reason.

He became a politician. What I described is common to practically every person who has ever sought national office. I feel that many have been duped by his stated commitment to "libertarian values" when he is probably just as willing to sell us all out to the corporate machine as any other establishment republican.

Thomas Jefferson and George Washington also became politicians.

Now, can you name what terrible things he has done?

I said he is terribly ambitious, not that he has done terrible things, lern 2 reed.

What's wrong with being ambitious?

Thomas Jefferson and George Washington also became politicians.

Now, can you name what terrible things he has done?

I said he is terribly ambitious, not that he has done terrible things, lern 2 reed.

What's wrong with being ambitious?

Nothing really if all you are trying to do is make yourself rich and famous, not exactly the kind of thing we need in a president, too much of that already. The man's words and mannerisms scream excessive narcissism, and lord knows that stuff has not done us any favors in the past from either party.

Could be that right wingers finally realize their ideology is slowing dying off, and that social liberalism is the new mainstream of the next 100 years.

Unfortunately for them.......their stubborn resistance to change has made people perceive them as backwards rednecks, and their fiscal policy wont get voted into office.

Screw 'em. The GOP left me in 2010, and I couldn't be happier.

I doubt that you are missed by conservatives or Republicans. If social liberalism is the new mainstream, then this country will be history within the next hundred years. Social liberalism is like a drug. It is addictive, and it is destructive. No nation that has abandoned moral restraint has ever survived for long after the abandonment.

Morality is the summation of lessons learned from history, and public morality is society attempting not to repeat the same mistakes that other societies have made. The USA has allowed public morality to erode, and the more it erodes, the faster it erodes. At some point, no behavior will be repugnant to the body politic, and corruption will be the norm.

Enjoy it while you can because your children and grandchildren will pay for it.

Forum List

Back