Rand Paul Must Think Blacks Have Amnesia

Instituting new strict voter ID laws, last election, which directly and specifically affected minority voters voting Democratic

Now why would requiring an ID to vote be something that specifically targets minorities and Dems? Clearly these groups are not prevented from obtaining said ID, so you seem to be implying they're less capable or somehow unable to figure out how to obtain an ID. You have implied Democrats and minorities are stupid! Sorry, I just won't stand for that kind of blanket bigotry. Shame on you.

Intellectually dishonest, much? "New voter ID laws", for folks, mostly "black, elderly and poor", who had been, otherwise voting, unhindered, lo these many years, and now can ill-afford what amounts to a poll tax, by having to secure picture ID. And I have done nothing of the kind you suggest. I'm sorry but I won't stand for demagoguery and "grand-standing", when, clearly, this is all an attempt on the right to , by "hook or crook", gain an advantage over Dems and their appeal to the masses. Go find a rock.

Civil rights "hero", LBJ...

images.jpeg

“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

And?

but I long admired LBJ, following JFK's assassination.

So it would appear he is well on his way to getting "******* to vote Democratic for 200 years". You must be proud...:cuckoo:

People evolve. Neanderthals don't.

Pot, kettle...I see you've met.

I don't believe he said that. Do you have a link to support that claim? Until I see it corroborated, I'm not buying it. I have more contempt for you, for writing out the n-word, in open forum, you piece of shit racist. Another one to place on ignore, since you have no respect.

Instituting new strict voter ID laws, last election, which directly and specifically affected minority voters voting Democratic

Now why would requiring an ID to vote be something that specifically targets minorities and Dems? Clearly these groups are not prevented from obtaining said ID, so you seem to be implying they're less capable or somehow unable to figure out how to obtain an ID. You have implied Democrats and minorities are stupid! Sorry, I just won't stand for that kind of blanket bigotry. Shame on you.

Intellectually dishonest, much? "New voter ID laws", for folks, mostly "black, elderly and poor", who had been, otherwise voting, unhindered, lo these many years, and now can ill-afford what amounts to a poll tax, by having to secure picture ID. And I have done nothing of the kind you suggest. I'm sorry but I won't stand for demagoguery and "grand-standing", when, clearly, this is all an attempt on the right to , by "hook or crook", gain an advantage over Dems and their appeal to the masses. Go find a rock.

Uh, flat out lie much? The ids are free.

Sorry, I won't stand for your insensitive and racist assertions that minorities and Democrats are too stupid to figure out how to get an ID. I just won't. Shame, shame, shame on you.

So it would appear he is well on his way to getting "******* to vote Democratic for 200 years". You must be proud...:cuckoo:

LBJ took a huge risk advocating for..and signing the Civil Rights act. Especially given the assassinations of JFK, Martin Luther King and many others.

What a crock of shit.

You're going to try to tell us that "mostly blacks, elderly and poor" people do not have ID's?

How the hell do they cash their welfare check? Hell you should know you can't even get on welfare without an ID.

You people are so full of shit I can smell you from here!

I don't believe he said that. Do you have a link to support that claim? Until I see it corroborated, I'm not buying it. I have more contempt for you, for writing out the n-word, in open forum, you piece of shit racist. Another one to place on ignore, since you have no respect.

Coward.

You believe whatever you like. LBJ said it to two governors while on Air Force One:
Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

Now you're going to tell us which words we can cite and which ones we can't?! Yea...pass.

Now, for implying all minorities are too stupid to get an ID, I place you on permanent 'racist scumbag' status. So there.

LBJ took a huge risk advocating for..and signing the Civil Rights act. Especially given the assassinations of JFK, Martin Luther King and many others.

Agreed...and as Poet has demonstrated, the risk succeeded in achieving his goal, at least so far.

Agreed...and as Poet has demonstrated, the risk succeeded in achieving his goal, at least so far.

And? What?

You are taking a overheard remark of his to use as what?

LBJ wasn't at all racist. Quite the contrary. He was also very "colorful" when it came to language.

You guys keep trotting out this thing as an indictment.

And you look silly doing it..given that actions of LBJ's administration.

What a crock of shit.

You're going to try to tell us that "mostly blacks, elderly and poor" people do not have ID's?

How the hell do they cash their welfare check? Hell you should know you can't even get on welfare without an ID.

Ahahahaha....Maybe you are confused because welfare doesnt have welfare checks. I hope that helps....

...you think up another reason why jumping thru hoops isn't jumping thru hoops

And? What?

You are taking a overheard remark of his to use as what?

LBJ wasn't at all racist.

No, not at all...:doubt:

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Quite the contrary. He was also very "colorful" when it came to language.

Riiight...I'm just sure if an Republican said these things, that's how he'd be describe..."colorful". :eusa_hand:

given that actions of LBJ's administration

Ah yes, the so-called 'great society'. 50 years and trillions of dollars latter, poverty is UP. That's a hell of a legacy...:eek:

What a crock of shit.

Ahahahaha....Maybe you are confused because welfare doesnt have welfare checks. I hope that helps....

Please. I hope that little tidbit of info doesn't trip him up. LOL
Baby , these stupid righties will believe anything Fox News trots out. Clinton reformed welfare to the applause of Republicans, and they stopped issuing welfare checks, as you said.

What a crock of shit.

What Is a Welfare Check?

Welfare checks are payments distributed to people through many different programs. These programs include Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), child support child care programs, energy assistance programs, medical assistance programs and food stamps.

Tired of getting your ass kicked yet?

What a crock of shit.

Please. I hope that little tidbit of info doesn't trip him up. LOL
Baby , these stupid righties will believe anything Fox News trots out. Clinton reformed welfare to the applause of Republicans, and they stopped issuing welfare checks, as you said.

You had your ass kicked so bad you put me on ignore you little coward!

Take me off ignore and educate your dumbass!

Coward.

You believe whatever you like. LBJ said it to two governors while on Air Force One:
Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

Now you're going to tell us which words we can cite and which ones we can't?! Yea...pass.

Now, for implying all minorities are too stupid to get an ID, I place you on permanent 'racist scumbag' status. So there.

What a shrewd political tradeoff by LBJ

Sacrificing a solid Democratic vote in he south to get an additional 25% of the black vote.

LBJ stood up and did the right thing. He passed lasting civil rights legislation and gave up the southern vote to the Republicans

Republicans exploit that vote even today

I just saw the exchange between Rand Paul and the student. It is easy to see how this was twisted into racism.

The student is unaware that the government gets money from individual taxpayers. When he said he wanted the government tp fund his college education he was really saying he wanted someone else to pay his bills.

Paul responded quite correctly in saying that individuals had a right to be let alone. The right to be let alone is what's racist.

Civil rights "hero", LBJ...

images.jpeg

“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

And?
And welcome back to the plantation. :lol:

LBJ was raised in West Texas in 1910.......they called them ******* back then and continued using the term till the late 1960s

Doesn't negate passing the most important civil rights legislation in history. A bill that Rand Paul says he disagrees with

LBJ signed the bill.......Rand Paul wouldn't

Last edited:

Forum List

Back