Ranking member (D) rips into Issa(R) during oversight committee.....

Cummings whined like the pimp that he is.

I gotta admit I laughed my ass off when he lost it. It was obvious even he didn't believe the shit he was spouting.:lol:

I did too. It was hilarious. Of course they have to deflect the direction.

It was the Democrats Durbin and Schumer and possible a few others we don't know about yet, who asked the IRS to investigate the Tea Party in the fist place.

P.S. I forgot Al Franken who signed that letter also. :D

Issahole lived up to his name. He looked and acted like a punk being slapped around by an old man. Anyone who thinks the general public won't perceive it as such is delusional. Issahole didn't have the guts to stand up to the old black dude. Showed him complete disrespect. Used his power to shut the guys microphone off. Thats just a cowardly punk ass thing to do.

Obviously you approve of someone who is covering up the truth. Nice

Hilarious. Remember Douglas Shulman? Anyone?

He was the guy that Bush appointed to the IRS. The guy who was in charge for the entire scandal.

Why isn't he being interviewed?

Why?

Anyone?

Because he will say what Issa and the GOP don't want to hear.

Isn't that fucking hilarious????

He was the guy that Bush appointed to the IRS. The guy who was in charge for the entire scandal.

Why?

Anyone?

Former IRS Commissioner Shulman, Bush Appointee, Is a Democratic Donor

Issahole lived up to his name. He looked and acted like a punk being slapped around by an old man. Anyone who thinks the general public won't perceive it as such is delusional. Issahole didn't have the guts to stand up to the old black dude. Showed him complete disrespect. Used his power to shut the guys microphone off. Thats just a cowardly punk ass thing to do.

No
If you actually watched the hearing, Cummings was asked during the hearing if he had any questions. He said no.
Then after the hearing was closed he started his rant.

Last edited:

No
If you actually watched the hearing, Cummings was asked during the hearing if he had any questions. He said no.

You are absolutely correct...

No

Camp's already shown he's a partisan shill. NO point in pointing out the truth to him, for he'll never acknowledge it.

No, I understand the witness may be facing crimminal charges and has been advised by her attorney to take the 5th and keep her mouth shut. I understand that some on the committee may be trying to give cover to the administration, the IRS, whatever. That is how these things work, in and from both parties. It's politics. I also understand that Issa is an asshole that hasn't gotten his job done, doesn't know how to do his job and isn't going to get anything done. And it's not because some other congressman likes to push his buttons. It's because he is an incompetent asshole.

Issa is a fascist asshole, and apparently ignorant of parliamentary procedure.

No, that's you dumbshit.
I would bet money you didnt bother to watch the actual tape of what went on.
Cummings is a scummy lying little scrap of shit sent by the administration to derail this investigation. Cummings needs to be investigated.

I watched it all. I agree that Issa is an asshole, but that aside, I wonder what tea baggers like you think about the amount of tax payer money Issa is wasting with his Inquisitions? Do you care, or only when tax money is spent to assist the poor, aged, infirm and needy?

No, I understand the witness may be facing crimminal charges and has been advised by her attorney to take the 5th and keep her mouth shut. I understand that some on the committee may be trying to give cover to the administration, the IRS, whatever. That is how these things work, in and from both parties. It's politics. I also understand that Issa is an asshole that hasn't gotten his job done, doesn't know how to do his job and isn't going to get anything done. And it's not because some other congressman likes to push his buttons. It's because he is an incompetent asshole.

As I said, a partisan shill.

Why?

Anyone?

And Bush put aside politics in choosing him. Look what it got us, sadly.

Getting your job done isn't easy when someone who just the other day said she would NOT
take the 5th, does not make it easy to get to the truth!!!!! The incompetency comes from Holder!!!!

that isn't some ranking member he's a full blown ranking idiot who should of been kicked out of the hearings and then kicked out office as far I'm concerned

No, that's you dumbshit.
Cummings is a scummy lying little scrap of shit sent by the administration to derail this investigation. Cummings needs to be investigated.

I watched it all. I agree that Issa is an asshole, but that aside, I wonder what tea baggers like you think about the amount of tax payer money Issa is wasting with his Inquisitions? Do you care, or only when tax money is spent to assist the poor, aged, infirm and needy?

Maybe some day the IRS will target you.

Why?

Anyone?

And Bush put aside politics in choosing him. Look what it got us, sadly.

Yep....a democratic party targeting Americans. Nice.

, when 60% of American people disapproves of Obama and his administration

don't feed us that BS that he's expressing the frustrations of what American people are

You people don't even care some Bureaucrat is pleading the fifth instead of testifying

THAT's stonewalling an investigation while she is on PAID leave from her job

To bad he's not as upset over the I.R.S. being used as a political weapon oh well maybe when there is a Republican President and his supporters and liberal groups are being targeted for extra scrutiny by a couple of rouge I.R.S. employees he will be upset then.

No, that's you dumbshit.

Stick it up your ass. Im sure there's plenty of room for it.

When did you ever care about waste? How much is the truth worth to you? Arent you the least bit bothered by the spectacle that Obama used the IRS to suppress right leaning groups in order to increase his election chances? Isn't that a misuse of power? Arent you outraged by misuses of power? Or only when you don't get your cut of it?

Forum List

Back