Ranking member (D) rips into Issa(R) during oversight committee.....

Issa is a fascist asshole, and apparently ignorant of parliamentary procedure.

No, that's you dumbshit.
I would bet money you didnt bother to watch the actual tape of what went on.
Cummings is a scummy lying little scrap of shit sent by the administration to derail this investigation. Cummings needs to be investigated.

I watched it all. I agree that Issa is an asshole, but that aside, I wonder what tea baggers like you think about the amount of tax payer money Issa is wasting with his Inquisitions? Do you care, or only when tax money is spent to assist the poor, aged, infirm and needy?

One of the duties of the Congress is oversight of the Executive branch, so any money spent on committee hearings is not wasted.

Their new excuse, they are worried over the waste of money

but, didn't blink an eye over the waste of money in them setting up website for their new government ENTITLMENT that didn't function for months

Issahole lived up to his name. He looked and acted like a punk being slapped around by an old man. Anyone who thinks the general public won't perceive it as such is delusional. Issahole didn't have the guts to stand up to the old black dude. Showed him complete disrespect. Used his power to shut the guys microphone off. Thats just a cowardly punk ass thing to do.

Why did cummings wait until it was over before speaking up?
Trying to make it look like he was being oppressed by whitey?

Issa is a disgrace, a con man and propagandist. He refuses to uncover the truth about this, Fast and Furious, anything. A JOKE, hater dupes...

but, didn't blink an eye over the waste of money in them setting up website for their new government ENTITLMENT that didn't function for months

Never mind that. They didnt bat an eye over the failed investigation of Scooter Libby in the Valerie Plame case that went on for years and produced nothing actionable.

Obviously you approve of someone who is covering up the truth. Nice

No, I understand the witness may be facing crimminal charges and has been advised by her attorney to take the 5th and keep her mouth shut. I understand that some on the committee may be trying to give cover to the administration, the IRS, whatever. That is how these things work, in and from both parties. It's politics. I also understand that Issa is an asshole that hasn't gotten his job done, doesn't know how to do his job and isn't going to get anything done. And it's not because some other congressman likes to push his buttons. It's because he is an incompetent asshole.

As I said, a partisan shill.

Thats what ya got? Name calling?

Never mind that. They didnt bat an eye over the failed investigation of Scooter Libby in the Valerie Plame case that went on for years and produced nothing actionable.

exactly...There were investigations on top of investigations done while Bush was President by Democrats

they are such two faced hypocrites

But this has to do with people they hate so the don't give a crap and wail about waste of monies

I wonder what tea baggers like you think about the amount of tax payer money

Another leftist fanatic who, when he's losing the debate, starts thinking about lewd sex acts and people's genitals.

Have you sought help for your condition?

No, I understand the witness may be facing crimminal charges and has been advised by her attorney to take the 5th and keep her mouth shut. I understand that some on the committee may be trying to give cover to the administration, the IRS, whatever. That is how these things work, in and from both parties. It's politics. I also understand that Issa is an asshole that hasn't gotten his job done, doesn't know how to do his job and isn't going to get anything done. And it's not because some other congressman likes to push his buttons. It's because he is an incompetent asshole.

As I said, a partisan shill.

Thats what ya got? Name calling?

It's all you deserve. Nothing you've said has even the vaguest association with the truth, so why dignify it as if it did?

No, that's you dumbshit.
I would bet money you didnt bother to watch the actual tape of what went on.
Cummings is a scummy lying little scrap of shit sent by the administration to derail this investigation. Cummings needs to be investigated.

I watched it all. I agree that Issa is an asshole, but that aside, I wonder what tea baggers like you think about the amount of tax payer money Issa is wasting with his Inquisitions? Do you care, or only when tax money is spent to assist the poor, aged, infirm and needy?

Maybe some day the IRS will target you.

We can hope. And I sure hope these libs remember this shit when they are out of power.
Remember libs,no crying when it happens to you.

Hilarious. Remember Douglas Shulman? Anyone?

He was the guy that Bush appointed to the IRS. The guy who was in charge for the entire scandal.

Why isn't he being interviewed?

Why?

Anyone?

Because he will say what Issa and the GOP don't want to hear.

Isn't that fucking hilarious????

Where have you been? Obviously not looking for the truth or you would have never asked that question.

Douglas Shulman, Former IRS Commissioner, Facing Tough Questions At Hearing

From your link:

Shulman's responses, usually relayed by a deputy, did not acknowledge that agents had ever targeted tea party groups for special scrutiny. At a congressional hearing March 22, 2012, Shulman was adamant in his denials.

"There's absolutely no targeting. This is the kind of back and forth that happens to people" who apply for tax-exempt status, Shulman said at the House Ways and Means subcommittee hearing.

-------------------------------------

Darrell Issa Gets Played
Congressman Elijah Cummings released the full transcript of the testimony given before the congressional committee on which Cummings serves, the one chaired by Darrell Issa, concerning the IRS dumbassery.

Elijah Cummings Releases IRS Transcript - Darrell Issa Gets Played - Esquire

-----------------------------------------

So you release a report from GOP released quotes a year to three years ago. Since then, so much has happened. Like the "truth". Something Republicans seem terribly allergic to.

exactly...There were investigations on top of investigations done while Bush was President by Democrats

But this has to do with people they hate so the don't give a crap and wail about waste of monies

Remember back when the "appearance of impropriety" was the Democratic justification for investigations?

It's ok the far left will loose the senate regardless of the out come on this.

Ever notice that when Republicans at the USMB post links, the links either say the opposite of what they want them to say or have nothing to do with what USMB members are saying. Obviously, this is why so many never post links.

Issahole lived up to his name. He looked and acted like a punk being slapped around by an old man. Anyone who thinks the general public won't perceive it as such is delusional. Issahole didn't have the guts to stand up to the old black dude. Showed him complete disrespect. Used his power to shut the guys microphone off. Thats just a cowardly punk ass thing to do.

Why did cummings wait until it was over before speaking up?
Trying to make it look like he was being oppressed by whitey?

Because he has experience dealing with racist fuks and bullies like Issahole and because he is way smarter than the jerk. He knew exactly how to make the nit wit loose his cool and look like a punk. Issa trys to use theater and drama but is an amature. Cummings gave him a lesson. Issa being punked will be shown over and over and over and over. Is there a TV channel that isn't showing it over and over and over and over? Wonder how many Youtube hits it will end up getting.

Just checked Youtube, over 10,000 views. It's early.

Last edited:
The Rabbi sure does like to post in my threads although it isn't helping what little credibility he has here.

admit it, Issa and Fox lied :eusa_liar: just to score some cheap political points w/ their Base :(

It's ok the far left will loose the senate regardless of the out come on this.

I think you are right, that's why we are seeing the nasty come out in people like the ranking idiot, Cummings

and you see how it's ok he disrespect our hearings and the people leading it

but damn don't say Obama lied

Remember back when the "appearance of impropriety" was the Democratic justification for investigations?

Bush: Cheney "angry" I didn't pardon Libby - TODAY.com

Nothing actionable? I suspect Libby would disagree, don't you?

Obviously you approve of someone who is covering up the truth. Nice

Obviously you object to someone exercising their 5th Amendment right. Why do you hate the Bill of Rights. Nice.

(I know you probably do not hate the Bill of Rights; I simply felt it would be fun to channel the rhetoric of right wing hacks)

Forum List

Back