Rape of White Women in Military

No mention of either HER skin flavor or that of her attacker in that link.

Disgusting attempt to inflame racial hatred

Yet that is exactly what the race baiter above you has done.

Yet that is exactly what the race baiter above you has done.
Read the OP stupid. The thread title is making race an issue...when it AIN'T
Lying in plain view, who new? Every time the media runs a story about some black scum bag who was rightfully lit up by the cops for resisting or worse, they always say "cop shoots black man". I don't hear your hypocritical hide griping about that nor will I. However usually when the media omits race, it's NOT a white who did it.

The Press always makes a point of saying "white" policeman kills "black" suspect.
Is the Press racist?

What an awesome thread. It is definitely NOT about race. No race card here. No way.

She is obviously white. The OP did not claim to know the race of the alleged perp. Why is it so upsetting to you to point out the race of the victim?

What an awesome thread. It is definitely NOT about race. No race card here. No way.

She is obviously white. The OP did not claim to know the race of the alleged perp. Why is it so upsetting to you to point out the race of the victim?

He didn't just point out the race of the victim, moron. He inferred that he is concerned only with white women being raped.

Go ahead. Tell me that he had another reason for indicating the race of women being raped in the military with that thread title.

He didn't just point out the race of the victim, moron. He inferred that he is concerned only with white women being raped.

Go ahead. Tell me that he had another reason for indicating the race of women being raped in the military with that thread title.

I didn’t start this thread, you fucking moron.

LOL. Where did he infer he is only concerned with white women being raped? YOU are the one that is doing the inferring.

Not uncommon. We’ve allowed our military to reduce itself to shit.
Arizona GOP Sen. Martha McSally says she was raped in Air Force by a superior officer

This week, are we believing women automatically, or are we calling them sluts first?

We only call the disgusting liberal whores sluts as it seems like they only become bothered by the 'assault' when the conservative 'perp' is about to take an oath of office.
Funny it comes out just now?

Forum List

Back