Rape of White Women in Military

Not uncommon. We’ve allowed our military to reduce itself to shit.
Arizona GOP Sen. Martha McSally says she was raped in Air Force by a superior officer

She needs to name the person that raped her. Not doing so just enables such a rapist to rape more. She was a coward for not pressing charges when it happened.

I can’t help but draw parallels to the testimony of Dr. Ford insofar as it not being reported at the time. One difference is that Senator McSally is, as far as I know, not asking for any “justice” many years later.

I believe both women were assaulted.
I believe both women did the gender and Justice a great dis-service by remaining silent.

Arizona GOP Sen. Martha McSally says she was raped in Air Force by a superior officer

She needs to name the person that raped her. Not doing so just enables such a rapist to rape more. She was a coward for not pressing charges when it happened.

I can’t help but draw parallels to the testimony of Dr. Ford insofar as it not being reported at the time. One difference is that Senator McSally is, as far as I know, not asking for any “justice” many years later.

I believe both women were assaulted.
I believe both women did the gender and Justice a great dis-service by remaining silent.

McSally isn’t naming the guy publically as he is taking some high office.

Ford’s story was totally fabricated as none of the witnesses corroborated her story, and she refused to file a police report, and she made nearly a million dollars off it. All for a story in which she never even claimed Kavanaugh raped her.

What an awesome thread. It is definitely NOT about race. No race card here. No way.
No mention of either HER skin flavor or that of her attacker in that link.

Disgusting attempt to inflame racial hatred

She is obviously white. The OP did not claim to know the race of the alleged perp. Why is it so upsetting to you to point out the race of the victim?

He didn't just point out the race of the victim, moron. He inferred that he is concerned only with white women being raped.

Go ahead. Tell me that he had another reason for indicating the race of women being raped in the military with that thread title.

He didn't just point out the race of the victim, moron. He inferred that he is concerned only with white women being raped.

Go ahead. Tell me that he had another reason for indicating the race of women being raped in the military with that thread title.
Boom...

Last edited:
What does it have to do with race?

How is one accusation an indication that it is not uncommon as opposed to an isolated incident?

How do we know her accusation is legitimate?

The left see everything in the prism of race. The victim is a white woman, you know, a minority.

No mention of either HER skin flavor or that of her attacker in that link.

Disgusting attempt to inflame racial hatred
Yet that is exactly what the race baiter above you has done.
Read the OP stupid. The thread title is making race an issue...when it AIN'T
Lying in plain view, who new? Every time the media runs a story about some black scum bag who was rightfully lit up by the cops for resisting or worse, they always say "cop shoots black man". I don't hear your hypocritical hide griping about that nor will I. However usually when the media omits race, it's NOT a white who did it.
There ya go dude. You double down on the racism that began this thread

How is one accusation an indication that it is not uncommon as opposed to an isolated incident?

Weird that you and Lakhota already forgot the programming from LibTardia.
cdce608df2ab494e94ddd17a1fc5c93f-cdce608df2ab494e94ddd17a1fc5c93f-0.jpg

LRG_DSC03670-900x601.jpg

There ya go dude. You double down on the racism that began this thread
Every time the media runs a story about some black scum bag who was rightfully lit up by the cops for resisting or worse, they always say "cop shoots black man". I don't hear your hypocritical hide griping about that nor will I.

You are racist to the core. Anything you disagree with you label racism. Liars all.

Weird that you and Lakhota already forgot the programming from LibTardia.
cdce608df2ab494e94ddd17a1fc5c93f-cdce608df2ab494e94ddd17a1fc5c93f-0.jpg

LRG_DSC03670-900x601.jpg
Maybe weird for him.

I never fell for it

Irrelevant.

This is a racist fucking thread.

Don't humor the racists

Regarding the OP

He didn't just point out the race of the victim, morons. He inferred that he is concerned only with white women being raped.

Forum List

Back