Rapture anyday now!

snap out of it gism. People do not vanish into thin air. If millions of 'believers' suddenly stop blubbering on their knees to false gods every sunday in churches run by demons like the one who ate your brain they are probably just beginning to realize the joy of salvation and planning all the better things they could be doing on their day off.

so you deny the truth of god's word and choose hell??? Ok! But now don't try to blame god!!!

don't you worry your blubbering chubby self about me, i am way above your grasp having a hell of a time up here behind the very same clouds that obscure jesus from your sight.

think!!! Why allow satan to use you as his tool and fool????? Best you count the cost!!!

THINK ABOUT THIS!!! After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

Is it true that you have to leave your clothes behind when rapture comes?

Makes it kind of awkward, all those naked people. To be honest, most Americans don't look so good naked

so you deny the truth of god's word and choose hell??? Ok! But now don't try to blame god!!!

don't you worry your blubbering chubby self about me, i am way above your grasp having a hell of a time up here behind the very same clouds that obscure jesus from your sight.

think!!! Why allow satan to use you as his tool and fool????? Best you count the cost!!!

I think that's a question that you need to ask yourself.

As it stands you do not have the intellectual or ethical capacity to accept the truth that people do not vanish into thin air or float up into the sky, something any educated 12 year old has no problem accepting.

How old are you? 60 something?

You sure have a lot of 'catching up' to do.......

AT THE RAPTURE BELIEVERS RECEIVE A NEW IMORTAL BODY AND WHITE ROBE!=== But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.
O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?”
1 CORINTHIANS 15:51-55

AT THE RAPTURE BELIEVERS RECEIVE A NEW IMORTAL BODY AND WHITE ROBE!=== But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.
O death, where is your victory?
1 CORINTHIANS 15:51-55

Does it have to be white? Why can't we pick out the color?

I don't look good in a robe, can I wear sweatpants or something?

at the rapture believers receive a new imortal body and white robe!=== but let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 it will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 for our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this scripture will be fulfilled:

“death is swallowed up in victory.
o death, where is your victory?
1 corinthians 15:51-55

does it have to be white? Why can't we pick out the color?

I don't look good in a robe, can i wear sweatpants or something?

your big concern should be =will you get there??? Mockers and scoffers have a place in hell!!! And you??

THINK ABOUT THIS!!! After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

I can only speak for myself here, but the threat of missing out on the rapture simply doesn't cut the mustard as a potential justification for belief in the rapture (or even that your god exists) in the first place. I might be able to disingenuously claim to believe, but I couldn't sincerely believe all the bullshit necessary to qualify as a true Christian. If "HE" actually exists, it seems to me that your god should be able to see this. This is something people like you just don't seem to get. The mere threat of bodily/spiritual harm isn't enough for everyone.

If millions of Christians suddenly turned up missing, I might entertain the possibility that some kind of rapture had taken place; but I could never feel foolish for having failed to believe something for which I'd never been given an ounce of respectable reason to believe!

Having come up in church, it's not as though I haven't searched for the justification.

think about this!!! After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

i can only speak for myself here, but the threat of missing out on the rapture simply doesn't cut the mustard as a potential justification for belief in the rapture (or even that your god exists) in the first place. I might be able to disingenuously claim to believe, but i couldn't sincerely believe all the bullshit necessary to qualify as a true christian. If "he" actually exists, it seems to me that your god should be able to see this. This is something people like you just don't seem to get. The mere threat of bodily/spiritual harm isn't enough for everyone.

If millions of christians suddenly turned up missing, i might entertain the possibility that some kind of rapture had taken place; but i could never feel foolish for having failed to believe something for which i'd never been given an ounce of respectable reason to believe!

Having come up in church, it's not as though i haven't searched for the justification.

yes!!! Those that allow satasn to blind and use them ,they will not accept truth or even a warning that they are on the road to hell!!!!! Sad!!!!

at the rapture believers receive a new imortal body and white robe!=== but let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 it will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 for our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this scripture will be fulfilled:

“death is swallowed up in victory.
o death, where is your victory?
1 corinthians 15:51-55

your big concern should be =will you get there??? Mockers and scoffers have a place in hell!!! And you??

I don't know bout that

Jesus kind of likes me, I make him laugh sometimes
He thinks you take this stuff too seriously

i don't know bout that

jesus kind of likes me, i make him laugh sometimes
he thinks you take this stuff too seriously

yes!!! Our eternity is "serious" because eternity is a very very long time and mockers,scoffers and satan's tools and fools will spend eternity in a very real eternal hell!!!! Think!

yes!!! Those that allow satasn to blind and use them ,they will not accept truth or even a warning that they are on the road to hell!!!!! Sad!!!!

Meanwhile, those who've been adequately brainwashed will never again recognize any cogent rationale for rejecting their religious insanity.

I guess we're at an impasse.

meanwhile, those who've been adequately brainwashed will never again recognize any cogent rationale for rejecting their religious insanity.

I guess we're at an impasse.

think!!! Who has the most to lose?? If i were wrong,i would have still lived a happy blessed life but when you die and find that god is real and your final judge it will be far far too late,as hell awaits!!!

i don't know bout that

yes!!! Our eternity is "serious" because eternity is a very very long time and mockers,scoffers and satan's tools and fools will spend eternity in a very real eternal hell!!!! Think!

You are the one who said rapture would happen any day now

Looks like you were fibbing

Jesus does not like fibbers

i don't know bout that

you are the one who said rapture would happen any day now

looks like you were fibbing

jesus does not like fibbers

yes!!! I expect the rapture anyday from today to the end of 2015!!!! We do not know the hour or day but jesus tells believers to know when he is at the door!!!! That time is now!!!!

jesus wrote the bible!!! Silly tard!!!

:lol:

and printed it, right?

so where did He say anything about rapture or millennial reign HIMSELF - quote it :D

Maybe you haven't noticed and maybe no one told you before but it is inevitable that you will one day realize that gism cannot have a rational conversation. If someone points out a discrepancy in what Gism claims he usually responds hysterically in all caps like someone threw holy water on the devil or cuts and pastes unrelated scripture as if no one is home. He cannot acknowledge even the smallest truth, and never even attempts to resolve a contradiction.

Its really a very sad story. At a very tender age some religious bastard taught gism a gospel of incoherence impressed upon him with threats of real and imaginary violence. He then when on to terrify gism further by telling him that any doubt or rational question that might arise in his mind about the poison that was being injected into his head was a demonic attack from satan himself. Ever since then Gism has spent every waking hour of every day in a losing battle with himself eliminating from his very being every rational thought or perception of truth and has consequently lost the ability to be rational or honest. The part of the brain that enables human beings to be sentient has died in gism and by his own hand.

I see it in a more amusing way and dont' see too much harm in his hysteria.

I also think that every person has their own way to salvation and if that works for him - does not bother me :)

think!!! Who has the most to lose?? If i were wrong,i would have still lived a happy blessed life but when you die and find that god is real and your final judge it will be far far too late,as hell awaits!!!

I don't expect you to understand this, but Pascal's Wager isn't by any stretch of the imagination an arbiter of truth. That Sasquatch might hurt me if he exists ...is no reason to believe that he exists.

As for what you have to lose in a lifetime of slavish adherence to false doctrines, apart from 15-25% of your adult life's income, there's also a little something known as a grip on reality.

Again, though in slightly different terms, if your god wanted me to believe in him, he'd have given me reason to do so during my sincere search for such reason.

I don't expect you to understand this, but Pascal's Wager isn't by any stretch of the imagination an arbiter of truth. That Sasquatch might hurt me if he exists ...is no reason to believe that he exists.

As for what you have to lose in a lifetime of slavish adherence to false doctrines, apart from 15-25% of your adult life's income, there's also a little something known as a grip on reality.

Again, though in slightly different terms, if your god wanted me to believe in him, he'd have given me reason to do so during my sincere search for such reason.

JESUS SAYS=This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.MATTHEW 24:14

JESUS SAYS=This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.MATTHEW 24:14

Well, since that would also mean the end of this cultish thread, the sooner the better.

Forum List

Back