Rapture anyday now!

The prophesied events of the tribulation have never been fulfilled YET!
To determine whether the tribulation events have been fulfilled in any prior age since the time of the New Testament, or are being fulfilled at the present, the reader need only com*pare the descriptions given of the tribulation with history. Covenantalists have already made this comparison and found no match with history—that’s why they arbitrarily switch to an allegorical method of interpreting tribulation prophecies, despite the fact that they apply a normal/literal method to most other prophecy (for example, the birth of Christ). The bias of this procedure is obvious. Only through a process of selective allegorical interpretation can one claim historical (or present) fulfillment of the tribulation prophecies. For example, we might ask: “When, since the writing of the New Testament, did an object from space hit one of the world’s oceans destroying most of the life in it?” Or, “When did Christ return, as is clearly indicated to be the concluding event of the tribulation (Zech. 14:1-21; Matt. 24:3-31; Rev. 19:11-21)?” There simply is no match to the tribulation prophecies in history, nor do we see the events we have previously described (in the last chapter) occurring at present—nor do covenantalists—which is why they suddenly (and with patently biased intent) switch to an allegorical interpretation of these events.

Revelation 19:11-20:4. IS A FUTURE BUT VERY NEAR EVENT!!
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great.” Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had per*formed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh. And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time. I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The sword coming out of the mouth of Jesus is "the word"..

The mark of the beast is about worshiping Antiochus once a year so Jews and Gentiles could get a permit to buy and sell.

revelation 19:11-20:4. Is a future but very near event!!
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called faithful and true. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the word of god. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “he will rule them with an iron scepter.” he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of god almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of kings and lord of lords. And i saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “come, gather together for the great supper of god, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great.” then i saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had per*formed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh. And i saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time. I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And i saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for jesus and because of the word of god. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with christ a thousand years.

the sword coming out of the mouth of jesus is "the word"..

The mark of the beast is about worshiping antiochus once a year so jews and gentiles could get a permit to buy and sell.

brainwashed??? Blinded??? Or just silly???

revelation 19:11-20:4. Is a future but very near event!!
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called faithful and true. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the word of god. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “he will rule them with an iron scepter.” he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of god almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of kings and lord of lords. And i saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “come, gather together for the great supper of god, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great.” then i saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had per*formed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh. And i saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time. I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And i saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for jesus and because of the word of god. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with christ a thousand years.

The mark of the beast is about worshiping antiochus once a year so jews and gentiles could get a permit to buy and sell.

Educated.. I hope you will take some time to study the history .. starting about 400 BC until 155 AD.

educated.. I hope you will take some time to study the history .. Starting about 400 bc until 155 ad.

no!!! Study god's word not "man's idea of "history" if you seek truth!

all the contexts of the rapture passages either explicitly state or imply "going home to be with the lord in heaven." but they also indicate believers will see jesus instantly by the dynamic rapture and change upon those living or by the resurrection of the church saints. The purpose for this "catching away" of the living is so that the wrath may fall on the earth. When he comes to reign in his second coming, church saints return with him.

Where jesus is, we are

in john 14:3 christ states it clearly: "i will be coming again and take you along [to my own home], that where i am, i and you [together]" (author's translation). The lord's disciples could have been raptured while living, but they died and their souls were taken to heaven. So christ's coming back with their souls will bring about the bodily resurrection whereby their souls will be joined to their bodies. The disciples will then receive their new bodies. But they could have been snatched away while living and suddenly have met him in the air.
Dr. Mc.

oh, no.

John 14-3 has absolutely nothing to do with rupture.

Stop confabulating.
rupture? Sounds painful!

jesus is the writer of all scripture!!!

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the bottomless pit[a] and a heavy chain in his hand. 2 He seized the dragon—that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan—and bound him in chains for a thousand years. 3 The angel threw him into the bottomless pit, which he then shut and locked so Satan could not deceive the nations anymore until the thousand years were finished.=1000 YEAR MILLENNIAL REIGN WHILE SATAN IS IN HELL. REVELATION 20:1-3

The funny part is that goofs like you really don't get why rational folks don't want your nonsense taught in public schools or people that espouz your dogma elected into our government.

The only main difference between you folks and the millions that are locked up in insane asylums is that you are organized.

Stupid and crazy..a dangerous combination.
AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

yes!!! Our eternity is "serious" because eternity is a very very long time and mockers,scoffers and satan's tools and fools will spend eternity in a very real eternal hell!!!! Think!

you are the one who said rapture would happen any day now

looks like you were fibbing

jesus does not like fibbers

yes!!! I expect the rapture anyday from today to the end of 2015!!!! We do not know the hour or day but jesus tells believers to know when he is at the door!!!! That time is now!!!!
When you're wrong do we all get to kick you in the balls?

you are the one who said rapture would happen any day now

looks like you were fibbing

jesus does not like fibbers

yes!!! I expect the rapture anyday from today to the end of 2015!!!! We do not know the hour or day but jesus tells believers to know when he is at the door!!!! That time is now!!!!
when you're wrong do we all get to kick you in the balls?

why prove each day that you and your posts are just a silly,ignorant waste of time????????????????????why???

when you're wrong do we all get to kick you in the balls?

why prove each day that you and your posts are just a silly,ignorant waste of time????????????????????why???
who's silly and ignorant again?
speaking of wasting time, shouldn't you be preparing yourself for the rupture, instead of being the court fool?

Last edited:
well actually, The bible is pretty clear on its condemnation of usury for instance but many of the so called churches practice usury on a massive scale.

???....I assume from this you don't actually know what "usury" means, right?.....I'm not aware of any churches that loan out money, regardless of the rate of interest.....

well actually, the bible is pretty clear on its condemnation of usury for instance but many of the so called churches practice usury on a massive scale.

???....i assume from this you don't actually know what "usury" means, right?.....i'm not aware of any churches that loan out money, regardless of the rate of interest.....

your ignorance is showing again. Many churches lend and give money to give out god's word and help those in need!!!

well actually, the bible is pretty clear on its condemnation of usury for instance but many of the so called churches practice usury on a massive scale.

???....i assume from this you don't actually know what "usury" means, right?.....i'm not aware of any churches that loan out money, regardless of the rate of interest.....

your ignorance is showing again. Many churches lend and give money to give out god's word and help those in need!!!

then they are not churches.

then they are not churches.

more of your ignorance!!!! Why not stop now???
proclaimed Gismys, the one who does not know anything except one line from Thessalonians 4 :D

First Timothy 5:17-18 is where Paul tells Timothy to, “Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching. For the Scripture says, You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,” and, The laborer deserves his wages.” Do you not know that those who are employed in the temple service get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in the sacrificial offerings? In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel.

Forum List

Back