Rapture anyday now!

more of your ignorance!!!! Why not stop now???
proclaimed Gismys, the one who does not know anything except one line from Thessalonians 4 :D

First Timothy 5:17-18 is where Paul tells Timothy to, “Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching. For the Scripture says, You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,” and, The laborer deserves his wages.” Do you not know that those who are employed in the temple service get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in the sacrificial offerings? In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel.

:lol:

that has nothing to to with rapture

proclaimed gismys, the one who does not know anything except one line from thessalonians 4 :d

first timothy 5:17-18 is where paul tells timothy to, “let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching. For the scripture says, you shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,” and, the laborer deserves his wages.” do you not know that those who are employed in the temple service get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in the sacrificial offerings? In the same way, the lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel.

That has nothing to to with rapture

what do you want to know about the rapture that i have not already posted here about??

first timothy 5:17-18 is where paul tells timothy to, “let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching. For the scripture says, you shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,” and, the laborer deserves his wages.” do you not know that those who are employed in the temple service get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in the sacrificial offerings? In the same way, the lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel.

what do you want to know about the rapture that i have not already posted here about??

there is nothing to know - it does not exist and won't happen.

I have a feeling that Rapture will happen tomorrow

You will see

I HAVE POSTED GOD'S WORD ON THE RAPTURE OVER AND OVER 1 THESSALIOANS 4:13-18 ONLY A BLINDED FOOL WOULD TRY TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!!and you???

So any day now, when this rapture thing happens, are people going to slowly drift on up to heaven or are they going to be shot up there like little rockets?

Yes!!! In the twinkle of the eye believers will be caught up and receive new imortal eternal bodies!! Ptl.

well actually, The bible is pretty clear on its condemnation of usury for instance but many of the so called churches practice usury on a massive scale.

???....I assume from this you don't actually know what "usury" means, right?.....I'm not aware of any churches that loan out money, regardless of the rate of interest.....
usury

Definition:
Usury is an older term for the idea of earning interest on money, and is prohibited or at least limited in Jewish, Christian and Muslim scriptures.

Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of anything that is lent upon usury. (Deuteronomy 23:19).

Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchanges, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. (Matthew 25:27).

The question of usury has long been a thorny issue for relationships between Christians and Jews because canon law forbade Christians from charging each other interest in 1179, but it said nothing about Jews charging interest from Christians. Jews, on the other hand, were permitted to charge interest from gentiles if no other means of survival was available.

Thus, Jews became the money-lenders of Europe, and much hated because of it. Jews also acquired the stereotype of bankers and greedy among Christians because of Christian laws which prevented them from doing much else. Had Christianity deigned to treat the Jews as equals, that might never have occurred.

the Mormon church loans money to it's parishioners who in turn repay the loan with labor skilled or otherwise and a 10% tithe.
plus "donated money"
the catholic church had a buy you way to heaven plan called indulgences which after a few century hiatus is now back in fashion.

Yes!!! In the twinkle of the eye believers will be caught up and receive new imortal eternal bodies!! Ptl.

Well......we will find out tomorrow who makes the cut and who gets left behind. Should be interesting

I HAVE POSTED GOD'S WORD ON THE RAPTURE OVER AND OVER 1 THESSALIOANS 4:13-18 ONLY A BLINDED FOOL WOULD TRY TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!!and you???

I know you know that line and nothing except that - but that is no proof for any raptures.

Why post here to prove you can read god's word but understand truth???

for amusement.

all your quotes do not prove any raptures.

They are about Second Coming and Last Judgement.

We will find out tomorrow won't we?

Not sure of the exact time of the Rapture but I will let you know if I hear anything. Meanwhile, keep an eye on the sky. It should be interesting

Forum List

Back