Rapture anyday now!

why post here to prove you can read god's word but understand truth???

for amusement.

All your quotes do not prove any raptures.

They are about second coming and last judgement.

i posted god's word!!! Do you call god a liar?

God's words were about Second Coming for Last Judgement not any raptures.

No, He did not lie - you simply misunderstood.

since it's the only time for us there is, it's not stuck at all...
Your comment is belief pure and simple...no basis in fact.

next question......
a question has to be ask first ....bolding words imo is truly weak, as it's a kind of cherry picking.

??....well, no....it merely points out the answer to your previous question was contained within your own comment......cherry picking is when I only focus on one of many issues.....in this instance, I merely pointed at what you stated, as it contained the essential element of truth that made everything else that could be said on the subject, irrelevant.....

well actually, The bible is pretty clear on its condemnation of usury for instance but many of the so called churches practice usury on a massive scale.

???....I assume from this you don't actually know what "usury" means, right?.....I'm not aware of any churches that loan out money, regardless of the rate of interest.....
usury

Definition:
Usury is an older term for the idea of earning interest on money, and is prohibited or at least limited in Jewish, Christian and Muslim scriptures.

Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of anything that is lent upon usury. (Deuteronomy 23:19).

Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchanges, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. (Matthew 25:27).

The question of usury has long been a thorny issue for relationships between Christians and Jews because canon law forbade Christians from charging each other interest in 1179, but it said nothing about Jews charging interest from Christians. Jews, on the other hand, were permitted to charge interest from gentiles if no other means of survival was available.

Thus, Jews became the money-lenders of Europe, and much hated because of it. Jews also acquired the stereotype of bankers and greedy among Christians because of Christian laws which prevented them from doing much else. Had Christianity deigned to treat the Jews as equals, that might never have occurred.

the Mormon church loans money to it's parishioners who in turn repay the loan with labor skilled or otherwise and a 10% tithe.
plus "donated money"
the catholic church had a buy you way to heaven plan called indulgences which after a few century hiatus is now back in fashion.

I expect there's a point coming along any moment now.......

by the way, its probably not true anyway....
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080304080320AAnKXVK

Last edited:
:lol:

and printed it, right?

so where did He say anything about rapture or millennial reign HIMSELF - quote it :D

Maybe you haven't noticed and maybe no one told you before but it is inevitable that you will one day realize that gism cannot have a rational conversation. If someone points out a discrepancy in what Gism claims he usually responds hysterically in all caps like someone threw holy water on the devil or cuts and pastes unrelated scripture as if no one is home. He cannot acknowledge even the smallest truth, and never even attempts to resolve a contradiction.

Its really a very sad story. At a very tender age some religious bastard taught gism a gospel of incoherence impressed upon him with threats of real and imaginary violence. He then when on to terrify gism further by telling him that any doubt or rational question that might arise in his mind about the poison that was being injected into his head was a demonic attack from satan himself. Ever since then Gism has spent every waking hour of every day in a losing battle with himself eliminating from his very being every rational thought or perception of truth and has consequently lost the ability to be rational or honest. The part of the brain that enables human beings to be sentient has died in gism and by his own hand.

I see it in a more amusing way and dont' see too much harm in his hysteria.

I also think that every person has their own way to salvation and if that works for him - does not bother me :)

I agree about seeing it in an amusing way and that his hysteria is about as harmless as if he thought he was napoleon.

But I do not agree that everyone has his own way to salvation. I see it more as everyone dies in their own way but there is only one way back to life.

and some never find it.......

once a person loses their ability to be rational, with what can they get it back?

The problem I have is that some real living flesh and blood demon in religious clothing intentionally fucked up his mind, for a nominal service charge, when he was too young or too feebleminded to object.

Last edited:
maybe you haven't noticed and maybe no one told you before but it is inevitable that you will one day realize that gism cannot have a rational conversation. If someone points out a discrepancy in what gism claims he usually responds hysterically in all caps like someone threw holy water on the devil or cuts and pastes unrelated scripture as if no one is home. He cannot acknowledge even the smallest truth, and never even attempts to resolve a contradiction.

Its really a very sad story. At a very tender age some religious bastard taught gism a gospel of incoherence impressed upon him with threats of real and imaginary violence. He then when on to terrify gism further by telling him that any doubt or rational question that might arise in his mind about the poison that was being injected into his head was a demonic attack from satan himself. Ever since then gism has spent every waking hour of every day in a losing battle with himself eliminating from his very being every rational thought or perception of truth and has consequently lost the ability to be rational or honest. The part of the brain that enables human beings to be sentient has died in gism and by his own hand.

i see it in a more amusing way and dont' see too much harm in his hysteria.

I also think that every person has their own way to salvation and if that works for him - does not bother me :)

i agree about seeing it in an amusing way and that his hysteria is about as harmless as if he thought he was napoleon.

But i do not agree that everyone has his own way to salvation. I see it more as everyone dies in their own way but there is only one way back to life.

And some never find it.......

Once a person loses their ability to be rational, with what can they get it back?

jesus ""is"" the living eternal word!!!

The sword coming out of the mouth of Jesus is "the word"...

This is the sword that Jesus said that he came to bring, the sword that came out of his mouth with which to smite the nations;

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

This is the sword that Jesus said that he came to bring, the sword that came out of his mouth with which to smite the nations;

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15
THE SWORD IS NOT WORDS!!!!
Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war. 12 His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself. 13 He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. 15 From his mouth came a"" sharp sword"" to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress. 16 On his robe at his thigh was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all lords. REVELATION 19:11-16

He's talking about Israel and their sacrifices to Baal.

the sword coming out of the mouth of jesus is "the word"...

this is the sword that jesus said that he came to bring, the sword that came out of his mouth with which to smite the nations;

"take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom i send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that i am sending among them." jeremiah 25:15

he's talking about israel and their sacrifices to baal.

lol!!!baal?????? Lol!!! Jesus comes back to earth to destroy all evil and to set up his kingdom here and rule the nations with a rod of iron as king of kings,lord of lords!

He's talking about Israel and their sacrifices to Baal.

The way I see it, it is a description of a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

"Take this cup of wine and drink from it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou ,in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink.:

It is looking pretty evident that the Rapture will take place tomorrow. I am looking forward to it.........I have my video camera ready

this is the sword that jesus said that he came to bring, the sword that came out of his mouth with which to smite the nations;

"take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom i send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that i am sending among them." jeremiah 25:15

lol!!!baal?????? Lol!!! Jesus comes back to earth to destroy all evil and to set up his kingdom here and rule the nations with a rod of iron as king of kings,lord of lords!

King James Bible
Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents;

They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

king james bible
because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents;

they have built also the high places of baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto baal, which i commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

ball =that was 3000 years ago. Revelartion is future=the return of jesus!!

king james bible
because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents;

they have built also the high places of baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto baal, which i commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah prophesied that Jerusalem would be handed over to the Babylonian army..

king james bible

jeremiah prophesied that jerusalem would be handed over to the babylonian army..

and so it was 3000 years ago!!

Jeremiah prophesied that Jerusalem would be handed over to the Babylonian army..

And it is no small coincidence that words of Jesus in giving the so called great and lesser commissions echoes almost verbatim the sword falling first on Jerusalem and then being sent through every nation on earth as described in Jeremiah 25:15 to the end of the chapter..

Remember? The sword that comes out of his mouth was to smite the nations exactly like the sword clearly described in Jeremiah as a curse in a cup of wine.

I will tell you something. Try to hear,

To Jesus, 'the nations' were the enemy.

And it is no small coincidence that words of Jesus in giving the so called great and lesser commissions echoes almost verbatim the sword falling first on Jerusalem and then being sent through every nation on earth as described in Jeremiah 25:15 to the end of the chapter..

Remember? The sword that comes out of his mouth was to smite the nations exactly like the sword clearly described in Jeremiah as a curse in a cup of wine.

To Jesus, 'the nations' were the enemy.

Nations being clans, families and tribes?

jeremiah prophesied that jerusalem would be handed over to the babylonian army..

and it is no small coincidence that words of jesus in giving the so called great and lesser commissions echoes almost verbatim the sword falling first on jerusalem and then being sent through every nation on earth as described in jeremiah 25:15 to the end of the chapter..

Remember? The sword that comes out of his mouth was to smite the nations exactly like the sword clearly described in jeremiah as a curse in a cup of wine.

to jesus, 'the nations' were the enemy.

yes!!! All god rejecting nations arev evil!!! Duh!!

Forum List

Back