Rapture anyday now!

YES!!! PUT YOUR TRUST AND FAITH IN ALMIGHTY GOD NOT SILLY little MAN AND HIS IGNORANT IDEAS!!!

12:15 PM (EST) and counting.

Have you accepted Haneullim as your personal Lord and Savior?

...tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock...

Won't be long now

I just withdrew all my money from the bank and have been handing it out. The fools think money will be worth anything where we are going

remember pascal's wager, gismys?

What if the cheondoists are right and you're wrong? :dunno:

who but a total fool wants to try to argue and fight against almighty god??

While I think I can see your point, I wouldn't go so far as to refer to myself as "almighty god". Just a superior debater.

THE IGNORANCE OF little SIN LOVING MAN IS IS ALMOST INCOMPREHENSIBLE.COMPARED TO ALMIGHTY GOD little MAN IS LESS THAN A GERM ON A WORM ON A GERM. AND YOU??

YES!!! PUT YOUR TRUST AND FAITH IN ALMIGHTY GOD NOT SILLY little MAN AND HIS IGNORANT IDEAS!!!

12:15 PM (EST) and counting.

Have you accepted Haneullim as your personal Lord and Savior?

...tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock...

Won't be long now

I just withdrew all my money from the bank and have been handing it out. The fools think money will be worth anything where we are going

The important thing is that you're "laying up riches in heaven" (or something to that effect, if memory serves). :laugh:

It is 12:43

The time of Rapture is upon us!

Everyone.........RAPTURE....RAPTURE....RAPTURE

rapture-3.jpg

The universe is fine-tuned in one part to the 10 to the 37th power, one part in 10 to the 40th power and one part in 10 to the 55th power on three different characteristics, then that tells us that God must be personal; that He’s not only transcendent, he’s personal!

God: 100 Trillion Trillion Times More Precise than Man

Why do I say this? Because only a person is capable of fine-tuning to the degree that we’ve observed, and that person must be orders of magnitude more intelligent and creative than we human beings. One hundred trillion times more intelligent and creative than we human beings, just based on that one characteristic. But he’s also creative and loving.

The universe is fine-tuned in one part to the 10 to the 37th power, one part in 10 to the 40th power and one part in 10 to the 55th power on three different characteristics, then that tells us that God must be personal; that He’s not only transcendent, he’s personal!

Why do I say this? Because only a person is capable of fine-tuning to the degree that we’ve observed, and that person must be orders of magnitude more intelligent and creative than we human beings. One hundred trillion times more intelligent and creative than we human beings, just based on that one characteristic. But he’s also creative and loving.

GISM....you still here?

I thought you, if anyone would have been called up in the Rapture
Maybe you had the wrong religion. Don't worry, there are alot of people in that boat

God especially designed and crafted, through miraculous means, planet Earth, so that it would support life and human beings. Planet Earth is not an accident; it is a product of divine design.

Anyone there?

Anyone?

Am I the only one left?

Hey I'm still here, but you don't have any money.....

but not to worry! I'll lend you some shekels and give you a job so you can pay me back over a few decades....

Your first job will be to bind gism hand and foot and toss him into fire lake.

God especially designed and crafted, through miraculous means, planet Earth, so that it would support life and human beings. Planet Earth is not an accident; it is a product of divine design.

Now that GISMYS has been left behind with the rest of us dirtbags, it's apparently time for the ol' doctrinal switcheroo ...and to start railing on and on about the Intelligent Design bullcrap.

Well.....The time of rapture has passed

Seems some of us are still left on earth to rebuild. We have some tough times ahead of us but I am sure we will persevere

Seems some of us are still left on earth to rebuild. We have some tough times ahead of us but I am sure we will persevere

Somehow the future suddenly seems brighter, you know, now that millions of disillusioned Christians can start focusing more on the world they presently inhabit than the Fantasy Island in their heads.

Somehow the future suddenly seems brighter, you know, now that millions of disillusioned Christians can start focusing more on the world they presently inhabit than the Fantasy Island in their heads.

How could they have been so wrong?

How could they have been so wrong?

They didn't listen closely enough to Pascal, so they lost the wager.

The post Rapture world does not seem so bad. I still have electricity and I flushed the toilet and it worked

The post Rapture world does not seem so bad. I still have electricity and I flushed the toilet and it worked

Then let us go forth with hard learned lessons from the past.

If you are going to shave your head you might as well wax your back or wear a shirt for christ sake.

Forum List

Back