Rasmussen -- Trump's favorite poll -- now has Biden + 12

The Trumpsters don't have to worry if Biden wins.

For the second time in a row, a Democratic President would be spending all their fucking time cleaning up the fucking MESS left by the previous Republican administration to get much NEW done.

So relax. Later on, you guys could blame Biden for not doing a fast enough job of cleaning up your mess.

I certainly hope for you sake that your clients don't know you are this ignorant with regards to the economy. I sure as hell wouldn't trust any financial advisor who is this uninformed with my money.
You are nothing. Sorry.

Nothing but infinitely more knowledgeable than you. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Not one clue.
Mac exposed again. Outstanding.

Time to go back to mama deplorable, Biden is your president, suck it up, haaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

Probably, but not officially yet. And Democrats won the House.

So now you know, Biden is against packing the court.

Huh? How do you know Biden is against packing the court?

For the second time in a row, a Democratic President would be spending all their fucking time cleaning up the fucking MESS left by the previous Republican administration to get much NEW done.

So relax. Later on, you guys could blame Biden for not doing a fast enough job of cleaning up your mess.

I certainly hope for you sake that your clients don't know you are this ignorant with regards to the economy. I sure as hell wouldn't trust any financial advisor who is this uninformed with my money.
You are nothing. Sorry.

Nothing but infinitely more knowledgeable than you. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Not one clue.

Time to go back to mama deplorable, Biden is your president, suck it up, haaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

He does not have a choice.

He has no brain of his own.

If he is declared the winner.....the next four years are going to be both sad and funny.

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

You watch -- he's not gonna do it. That's how I know.

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

Because he can't.

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

If he is declared the winner.....the next four years are going to be both sad and funny.

Well it would ensure that the GOP wins the House in 2022 and we'll see about 2024. People voted anti Trump more so than pro Biden so we'll see. But I give the old man credit he did very well for someone who hid in his basement.

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

Because he can't.

LOL

Explain that to Azog the ShortBus. He couldn't figure that out.

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

So it is a guess on your part? That's fine but you don't know. You think.

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

Because he can't.

LOL

You're assuming the GOP hold the Senate. Is that 100% confirmed?

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

Well it would ensure that the GOP wins the House in 2022 and we'll see about 2024. People voted anti Trump more so than pro Biden so we'll see. But I give the old man credit he did very well for someone who hid in his basement.

They voted for more social programs. Good or bad someone gots to pay.

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

So it is a guess on your part? That's fine but you don't know. You think.

LOLOLOL

No ShortBus, it's not a guess.

Dayum, you are fucking stoopid.

rotfl-gif.288736

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

Because he can't.

LOL

It's looking awfully good for them, yes.

Trump sinks deeper and deeper into his self-made quagmire....

President Trump’s debate performance followed by his coronavirus diagnosis appear to be digging an even deeper hole for him this week. Democrat Joe Biden now has a 12-point lead over the president in Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.
/----/ Wha happened to da 12 point lead? BWHAHAHAHAHAH
Yeah, Biden's lead is only 2 points. Really sucks for Biden, huh?
/——/ Within the margin of error vs a 12 point landslide - you dope.

President Trump’s debate performance followed by his coronavirus diagnosis appear to be digging an even deeper hole for him this week. Democrat Joe Biden now has a 12-point lead over the president in Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, why would I care if my candidate wins by 2 points or 12? The president's seat is winner takes all.

You are nothing. Sorry.

View attachment 411191

GOP keeps the senate....

PIcks up house seats.

Because he can't.

LOL

It's looking awfully good for them, yes.

Is it 100% confirmed? I did not realize that was the case. My bad. I am working while doing this crap.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, why would I care if my candidate wins by 2 points or 12? The president's seat is winner takes all.
/——/ A win is a win - and thanks for missing my point 6 ways from Sunday - you big dope.

if the Suburban Women and the Elderly vote for Biden, they get what they deserve. There will be no crying and no sympathy.

Donald and his supporters will be crying. And there will be no sympathy.

wanna bet? Put up or shut up. How about $5K? lets see how sure you are about senile Joe and the Ho.

I have a better idea. Loser leaves this forum forever - No socks allowed. Put up or shut up ... You game? :)

you're on. if biden wins I leave the forum, If Trump wins you leave the forum. We have a bet. since you are a liberal and a democrat it will be interesting to see if you actually leave next month.

Excellent, I'll be getting rid of three of you and the board will be more balanced with a few less RWNJ's. :cool: Y'all can join the Boogaloo Boys and plot murder and mayhem on 4Chan if ya get lonely.

LOL dream on fool. there may be a kiddy forum you can join where you can pretend to be a sane person. you have 3 weeks left to post your BS here. Bye.
Ciao

Again, I ask, are you ready and willing to BET your standing on this site?

If Trump wins, I leave it forever.
If Biden wins, you leave, forever.

What say you?

I've made the same bet for any of our Trumptards but believe I just have one taker. Remember too, that this WILL be a contested election. Donald could throw it to congress or to SCOTUS and steal the election. What happens then?
What is to contest about a blowout? Biden will lose in a landslide.
By "landslide," you mean win by 74 electoral and 7 million popular votes?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back