Rasmussen -- Trump's favorite poll -- now has Biden + 12

Just like 2016!!

iu

Keep hope alive, deplorable !!!!

1602107534971.png

1602107472999.png

There is absolutely no talent in the democrat party; all the most clicked on ppl on Facebook are young right wingers, black white latino gay. Democrat party is dead.. all you have is hope the lunatic pollsters Are correct.. and believe me they hate trump
What will it say about loser Trump when he get's TROUNCED by a talentless Establishment corporate Democrat next month?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

There is absolutely no talent in the democrat party; all the most clicked on ppl on Facebook are young right wingers, black white latino gay. Democrat party is dead.. all you have is hope the lunatic pollsters Are correct.. and believe me they hate trump
What will it say about loser Trump when he get's TROUNCED by a talentless Establishment corporate Democrat next month?

Well look at democrat run towns and cities.. I understand you hate it but I think what you’re going to hate most is the second amendment.

"...Trump's Collapse in the Rasmussen poll is significant because the president has often pointed to the survey as an example of how he was performing stronger than other polls give him credit for. Biden is bolstered ... by an 18-point advantage among independents.

The past three Rasmussen polls have found Biden stretch his lead from 1 point to 8 points to 12 points over the course of a period that included the first presidential debate, Trump’s nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court, and the president falling ill with the coronavirus.".."

`

You're being dunked and doped yet again.......probably because it's so easy.

Black America has turned on Democrats, even BET. The NAACP has suggested it might.
The ONLY blacks left holding the Democrat schtick are the really stupid ones who the Dems own and have brainwashed.
So you really low IQ Dems are fighting for old white KKK men like your life depends on it.
Blacks don't run the democrat party, They are the TOOLS for it.

Malcolm X knew exactly what he was talking about when he called blacks fighting for Dems, "Chumps"
Umm, among the latest polls, by a margin of 85% to 12%, blacks say they would vote for Biden if the election were held today.

biden and obama did nada for blacks, but trump lowest unemployment rate ever.

The Trumpsters don't have to worry if Biden wins.

For the second time in a row, a Democratic President would be spending all their fucking time cleaning up the fucking MESS left by the previous Republican administration to get much NEW done.

So relax. Later on, you guys could blame Biden for not doing a fast enough job of cleaning up your mess.

Last edited:
You're being dunked and doped yet again.......probably because it's so easy.

Black America has turned on Democrats, even BET. The NAACP has suggested it might.
The ONLY blacks left holding the Democrat schtick are the really stupid ones who the Dems own and have brainwashed.
So you really low IQ Dems are fighting for old white KKK men like your life depends on it.
Blacks don't run the democrat party, They are the TOOLS for it.

Malcolm X knew exactly what he was talking about when he called blacks fighting for Dems, "Chumps"
Umm, among the latest polls, by a margin of 85% to 12%, blacks say they would vote for Biden if the election were held today.

biden and obama did nada for blacks, but trump lowest unemployment rate ever.
The previous record low of black unemployment was 7.0%.

Black unemployment peaked at 16.8% because of the Great Recession.

Under Obama, black unemployment dropped 9.3 points from 16.8% to 7.5%. Under Impeached Trump, it continued dropping another 0.6 points to break the record.

So Obama gets 94% of the credit for breaking the record of low unemployment and Impeached Trump gets 6%.

I've made the same bet for any of our Trumptards but believe I just have one taker. Remember too, that this WILL be a contested election. Donald could throw it to congress or to SCOTUS and steal the election. What happens then?
I no longer believe it will be contested.

All roads lead to Joe "Bunker Boy" Biden winning by a MASSIVE landslide.

You can tell how anxious Donald is at this point by his Fox News interviews, propaganda videos and Twit feed. He knows he's gonna lose and he can't take the idea of being a loser. The man cheats at everything from golf, to loans, to deals, to taxes to politics.

Daddy Fred taught him that losing was unacceptable. Ever since then he's been cheating.

Trump sinks deeper and deeper into his self-made quagmire....

President Trump’s debate performance followed by his coronavirus diagnosis appear to be digging an even deeper hole for him this week. Democrat Joe Biden now has a 12-point lead over the president in Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

you said the same thing in 2016, how did that work out for you? Pollsters lie, they are paid to lie, its not about reporting on public opinion, its about trying to influence public opinion, didn't work 4 years ago and won't work now.

He won't, your fantasy will not come to pass just like 2016.

if the Suburban Women and the Elderly vote for Biden, they get what they deserve. There will be no crying and no sympathy.

Donald and his supporters will be crying. And there will be no sympathy.

wanna bet? Put up or shut up. How about $5K? lets see how sure you are about senile Joe and the Ho.

I have a better idea. Loser leaves this forum forever - No socks allowed. Put up or shut up ... You game? :)

if the Suburban Women and the Elderly vote for Biden, they get what they deserve. There will be no crying and no sympathy.

Donald and his supporters will be crying. And there will be no sympathy.

wanna bet? Put up or shut up. How about $5K? lets see how sure you are about senile Joe and the Ho.
LOL

Who would bet with a con? They never pay up when they lose.

For the second time in a row, a Democratic President would be spending all their fucking time cleaning up the fucking MESS left by the previous Republican administration to get much NEW done.

So relax. Later on, you guys could blame Biden for not doing a fast enough job of cleaning up your mess.

Actually it will be the third time in a row.

The first bush left us on the verge of an economic collapse when he left office in 1993.

How can anyone forget James Carvel's words?

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

When I was in college getting my degree in accounting/finance, I took an economics course titled the economic history of America.

It was very interesting. Our history is filled with conservative economics destroying or severely harming our economy with moderates or liberals coming after them to clean the mess up.

None of this surprises me. Conservative economics is one of the most irresponsible and destructive economic systems.

Last edited:

The first bush left us on the verge of an economic collapse when he left office in 1993.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUID!

When I was in college getting my degree in accounting/finance, I took an economics course titled the economic history of America.

It was very interesting. Our history is filled with conservative economics destroying or severely harming our economy with moderates or liberals coming after them to clean the mess up.

None of this surprises me. Conservative economics is one of the most irresponsible and destructive economic systems.
The incredible thing is that they think they're better with economics, because that's what they're told.

And yet, here we go again, time for another cleanup. The arrogant ignorance is a sight to behold.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUID!

Fourth time, actually.

Hoover in 1933.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUID!

Fourth time, actually.

Hoover in 1933.
7 of the last 8 recessions began under Republican presidents...

December 1969(IV)
November 1973(IV)

January 1980(I)
July 1981(III)
July 1990(III)
March 2001(I)
December 2007 (IV)
February 2020 (2019 IV)

Forum List

Back