Rats are jumping off SS Trump: Donald Trump Has a Big Problem in the Senate ... Lindsey Graham sinks

Imagine the shit Bill and Jeffery did on that island that everyone instantly forgot about.
ruby oswald.jpg

I said it before and will say it again and I believe McConnell has the twenty Senators to Convict and Remove.
/-----/ #9,875
View attachment 286378

You will scream at me if I am correct... McConnell and Graham are Trump worst nightmare...

Those two are going to go after Trump and just playing the game...

All while claiming it pains them to do so They will claim they support everything he has done, but he technically went about it the wrong way, so they have to vote to impeach. They will try to play up to the crazies all the way to the end.

You have to play all sides if you want to play politics...

Only a fool tries to be honest in politics and McConnell and Graham along with Romney and Cruz are Bush GOP, so if anyone think Trump is not going to have his feet put to the fire in the Senate, well most of those people believe Obama was born in Kenya...

I said it before and will say it again and I believe McConnell has the twenty Senators to Convict and Remove.
/-----/ #9,875
View attachment 286378

You will scream at me if I am correct... McConnell and Graham are Trump worst nightmare...

All while claiming it pains them to do so They will claim they support everything he has done, but he technically went about it the wrong way, so they have to vote to impeach. They will try to play up to the crazies all the way to the end.

Only a fool tries to be honest in politics and McConnell and Graham along with Romney and Cruz are Bush GOP, so if anyone think Trump is not going to have his feet put to the fire in the Senate, well most of those people believe Obama was born in Kenya...

Poor little Donnie thinks things can go back like they were in early 2016. Things will never be like they were in early 2016 again for for that arrogant bastard.

/-----/ #9,875
View attachment 286378

Poor little Donnie thinks things can go back like they were in early 2016. Things will never be like they were in early 2016 again for for that arrogant bastard.

I once said I wanted to be President of the United States of America and then I left Kindergarten...

Donald John Trump should understand you can not insult those that have the political power to destroy you...

I once said I wanted to be President of the United States of America and then I left Kindergarten...

Donald John Trump should understand you can not insult those that have the political power to destroy you...
/———/ except they can’t touch Trump.

You keep on thinking that. JFK and Robert thought the same thing...

Trump should learn to stay silent like George Bush...

I think that is Trump's biggest problem. He doesn't think anyone can hurt him, but the thinks he can and should control the fates of everybody else.

He certainly seems to think that. He is wrong.

A large number of GOP Republican senators are retrieving their balls from the White House lost property office and are exhibiting some morals and rectitude which have not seen the light of day since Trump's 2017 inauguration.

Trump is starting to lose GOP lawmaker support very early in the impeachment process which exemplifies that GOP lawmakers believe Donald Trump has already lost public support.

If the trickle of GOP lawmakers dumping and dumping-on Donald Trump turns into a flood the impeachment may be circumvented by Donald Trump's resignation.

One can only hope.

Donald Trump Has a Big Problem in the Senate

A resolution meant to be a show of solidarity by Republicans with the president has instead become a sign of weakness.
OCT 25, 2019
David A. Graham

As the White House struggles to build an anti-impeachment strategy, President Donald Trump turned this week to Lindsey Graham, his staunchest ally in the Senate, to try to stiffen Republican spines in that chamber. It’s not going the way the president must have hoped.

On Thursday, Graham announced that he’d put forward a resolution condemning the House impeachment inquiry. By mid-afternoon, when he actually announced it, the resolution had been watered down to a plea for a different and more transparent process, apparently a sop to GOP senators unwilling to go quite that far. And yet by Friday morning, only 44 of 53 Republicans in the Senate had signed on to the resolution. A gesture meant to be a show of solidarity by senators has instead become a sign of the weakness of the president’s position.

The Senate was supposed to be Trump’s firewall in the Ukraine scandal, and there’s still not any reason to believe that there would be 67 senators willing to vote to remove the president. But with impeachment in the House an all-but-foregone conclusion, as I wrote earlier this week, the administration is turning its focus to the Senate, and it’s proving to be less of a redoubt than Trump wanted. ...

TDS, you haz it Moon Bat.

Just take your Meds.

2ADD2772-2DFD-4E02-B720-F79F9095B96F_jpeg-1138041.JPG

A large number of GOP Republican senators are retrieving their balls from the White House lost property office and are exhibiting some morals and rectitude which have not seen the light of day since Trump's 2017 inauguration.

Trump is starting to lose GOP lawmaker support very early in the impeachment process which exemplifies that GOP lawmakers believe Donald Trump has already lost public support.

If the trickle of GOP lawmakers dumping and dumping-on Donald Trump turns into a flood the impeachment may be circumvented by Donald Trump's resignation.

One can only hope.

A resolution meant to be a show of solidarity by Republicans with the president has instead become a sign of weakness.
OCT 25, 2019
David A. Graham

As the White House struggles to build an anti-impeachment strategy, President Donald Trump turned this week to Lindsey Graham, his staunchest ally in the Senate, to try to stiffen Republican spines in that chamber. It’s not going the way the president must have hoped.

On Thursday, Graham announced that he’d put forward a resolution condemning the House impeachment inquiry. By mid-afternoon, when he actually announced it, the resolution had been watered down to a plea for a different and more transparent process, apparently a sop to GOP senators unwilling to go quite that far. And yet by Friday morning, only 44 of 53 Republicans in the Senate had signed on to the resolution. A gesture meant to be a show of solidarity by senators has instead become a sign of the weakness of the president’s position.

The Senate was supposed to be Trump’s firewall in the Ukraine scandal, and there’s still not any reason to believe that there would be 67 senators willing to vote to remove the president. But with impeachment in the House an all-but-foregone conclusion, as I wrote earlier this week, the administration is turning its focus to the Senate, and it’s proving to be less of a redoubt than Trump wanted. ...
v8sqn4fh8vu31.png

peswfutiwxu31.jpg

/----/ "very early in the impeachment process "
There is no impeachment process until there is a vote in Congress.

Here, learn something (besides what Hannity tells you to know)

Is it constitutionally acceptable for the House speaker to initiate an impeachment “by means of nothing more than a press conference”?

YES.

The Constitution simply says that the House has the sole power of impeachmen
t.

Must the House Vote to Authorize an Impeachment Inquiry?

One can only hope.

A few – but far too few.

The 11th Commandment still dominates, and most on the blind partisan right lack the courage to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president, and to openly oppose him accordingly.

Of course he is fit to be President. How, specifically, is he not?
The list is far too long to type.

Give me your top 5.
He has his lips firmly attached to Putin's ass.
He embraces fascist dictators at the expense of our allies.
He can't even spell "economics" much less understand it.
He is a pathological liar.
He is a racist.
I suggest - in all sincerity - that you pass that list of "high crimes and misdemeanors" along to Pelosi and demand she bring an impeachment vote to the floor based on your complaints. Frankly they are as good as any the Hysterical House Dems are working.

Last edited:
Again, this isn't a campaign against Trump
it's a campaign against disgruntled voters.

Too many people are fed the fuck up
Corruption is rampant throughout
Enough is enough

One way or another, shit is gonna get real
It has to, there is no other choice

This country needs to be put back on track
and people need to be put in their place

One can only hope.

OCT 25, 2019
David A. Graham

View attachment 286510

View attachment 286511

Before he went into politics, he was just an idiot. Not an idiot that could destroy what this country stands for.

One can only hope.

OCT 25, 2019
David A. Graham

The senate will not vote to impeach TRUMP. McConnell has no plans of going anywhere and he knows if TRUMP is impeached republicans will face massive losses in 2020. McConnell knows TRUMP is the only thing keeping him in power.

McConnel already has a firm booking on the poop-chute of history as his own electorate is turning against the obstructionist loser.

One can only hope.

OCT 25, 2019
David A. Graham

Is that why Democrats are so hysterical in politically and literally assassinating Trump before the election just a year away?

Donald Trump is the architect of his own demise. He is incompetent, lawless, and stupid.

There has never been and never will be a more corrupt POTUS than Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back