Ray Ciccarelli quits Nascar over Confederate flag ban.

You are aware that the second flag is NOT the flag of the Confederacy, aren't you? This was the flag of the Confederacy.

View attachment 349264
Yeah this is also a traitor flag.
Why do you care what flag race fans fly at an event you will never attend?
Maybe one day I will attend now that they got rid of the loser flag.
You are a fucking liar
Why do you think I am lying?

Ciccarelli well with a last name as such, Its obvious he is just pandering to his supporters. He probably has current and planned future business dealing in the community and this will go over well with them.

Why do Republicans fetisize about the battle flags from confederate states?

If they lose the southern states, it is game over. So in politics it is always a good thing to pander to your constituents.

Nascar desperately seeking someone to regularly finish 28th!!

Seriously, the guy has never won (or even come close to) a race.

Seems kinda funny to me.

The confederate flag belongs in museums and nowhere else. It is stupid to put it on a flagpole, as the flag represented a nation that dissolved in the 1860's, the same nation that fought to keep slavery alive, and to deny them basic rights they were supposed to have by birth on American soil.
A lot of proud Americans have gone into America‘s battles flying the Confederate battle flag AND the Stars and Stripes

Nascar desperately seeking someone to regularly finish 28th!!

Seriously, the guy has never won (or even come close to) a race.

Seems kinda funny to me.

The confederate flag belongs in museums and nowhere else. It is stupid to put it on a flagpole, as the flag represented a nation that dissolved in the 1860's, the same nation that fought to keep slavery alive, and to deny them basic rights they were supposed to have by birth on American soil.
A lot of proud Americans have gone into America‘s battles flying the Confederate battle flag AND the Stars and Stripes
Those are two opposing ideologies so the bitches that did so were insane.

They understand something that you dont - the Civil War is over

It ok to be proud of both flags

but eventually libs like you will hate both flags

Bullshit. You cant be proud of both flags because one represents (supposedly) freedom. The other filthy rag represents slavery.

Hate is a strong word. I do indeed hate the loser rag.

I could give a shit about the stars and stripes.

The other filthy rag represents slavery.
Thats just you warped misunderstanding of history

many in the lib cesspool you call home are already applying the same feelings toward the US flag that you have for the Stars and Bars

many in the lib cesspool you call home are already applying the same feelings toward the US flag that you have for the Stars and Bars
Nope. The articles of secession are quite clear regarding what that filthy rag stands for. If you were actually educated even a little bit you would know that.

""Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin. That we do not overstate the dangers to our institution, a reference to a few facts will sufficiently prove."

Screen-Shot-2016-08-16-at-4.49.59-PM.png

I can understand that the Flag is something that has been passed down from generation to generation. It's a family thing. A thing that can be argued. Something that can create divisiveness. Something to be passionate about and a way to defend ones beliefs. Then again it may be one likes the way it looks. Deriving no meaning other that it's cool. I have to admit when the Dukes made the Robert Lee fly that was kinda of cool Still if beliefs are involved. What are those beliefs? Is it defiance? Is it defiance of the law? Do pro confederate flag supporters like it because it defies the law at the same time represents the freedom to defy the law. Then again maybe they just like to piss northerners off.

Nope. The articles of secession are quite clear regarding what that filthy rag stands for. If you were actually educated even a little bit you would know that.

""Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin. That we do not overstate the dangers to our institution, a reference to a few facts will sufficiently prove."

Again let me remind you that the war is over

for you to hold so much bitterness so long after is not healthy

most southern soldiers did not own slaves

and some northern soldiers did have slaves

so eventually like ANTIFA and BLM you will have to hate your own country too

if you dont already

Again let me remind you that the war is over

for you to hold so much bitterness so long after is not healthy

most southern soldiers did not own slaves

and some northern soldiers did have slaves

so eventually like ANTIFA and BLM you will have to hate your own country too

if you dont already
No the war isnt over. Its just transitioned.

I'm not bitter. I am knowledgeable and alert.

I dont care who owned slaves. The fact is that people were enslaved by whites.

I dont consider the US to be "my" country. Its just where I live.

You are aware that the second flag is NOT the flag of the Confederacy, aren't you? This was the flag of the Confederacy.

View attachment 349264
You are a fucking liar
Because it will be a cold day in hell before you ever think about attending a NASCAR race

You live in the USA, fly the real flag of the USA.
The Rainbow flag, The Black Lies Matter Flag and the ANTIFA flag are all traitorous flags being flown in the USA today, get rid of those and we will negotiate from there

View attachment 349264
You are a fucking liar
Because it will be a cold day in hell before you ever think about attending a NASCAR race
It must have been cold day in hell Wed. because I sure did consider it just as a show of support.

View attachment 349264
You are a fucking liar
It must have been cold day in hell Wed. because I sure did consider it just as a show of support.

Really which race were you thinking about attending?

No the war isnt over. Its just transitioned.

I'm not bitter. I am knowledgeable and alert.

I dont care who owned slaves. The fact is that people were enslaved by whites.

I dont consider the US to be "my" country. Its just where I live.
At least you are honest about how you feel

the bitterness you deny having is caused by brainwashing in the education system

in fact arabs and other blacks enslaved blacks and it still goes on in other countries today

but you are just looking for an excuse to hate white people who never enslaved anyone - including you

Forum List

Back