Long overdue!

th
The American flag represents "liberty and justice for all". Our founding principle is that "all men are created equal".
Your cousin Jethro's lack of understanding of that in no way changes that fact.

Then why do you idiots feel the need to disrespect it all the time?

And many on your side don't see the American flag as "liberty and justice for all"

And all men weren't equal for about 4 score and 7 years of versions of that flag flying.
Then why do you idiots feel the need to disrespect it all the time?

And many on your side don't see the American flag as "liberty and justice for all"

And all men weren't equal for about 4 score and 7 years of versions of that flag flying.
Change in this country comes in fits and starts with defining moments of sea change few and far between. This is one of those moments.
You obviously don't like where we are. So what. Each time we change, the resistant always need to be dragged along.

I don't like being forced to do anything, in particular being forced by mewly little SJW twats like you to surrender to your commie cocksucker plans.

FOAD.
I don't like being forced to do anything, in particular being forced by mewly little SJW twats like you to surrender to your commie cocksucker plans.

FOAD.
You don't have to do anything except stew in your helpless bitterness.

Maybe you should learn to use the quote function properly.

and what part of "the resistant need to be dragged along" implies I don't have to do anything?
Maybe you should learn to use the quote function properly.

and what part of "the resistant need to be dragged along" implies I don't have to do anything?
LOL....
Well...You don't have to do anything if you're being dragged along. You will be living in that new reality without any assistance from yourself and despite your protestations.

Still having issues with the quote function i see.
Still having issues with the quote function i see.
LOL...
My problems pale in comparison to your disabilities.

Lol, what a fucking moron you are.

Make a point, or fuck off.
Make a point, or fuck off
I've made my point. Repeatedly. I've made you look like a total jackass and you've obliged. Good job, dope.:113:

You've done nothing but fuck up the quote function and increase my post count.
You've done nothing but fuck up the quote function and increase my post count
Sure.
Tell us some more about the lefty fascist nazi anti fascists, dope. :laugh2:

Nothing to tell, their actions speak for themselves. They are modern brownshirts, the rabble arm of the left.

Forum List

Back