Rdean, am I good or what?

"Was there a Republican running in the GOP primary who could potentially face the Liberal candidate? And you say there has been an effort to discredit the GOP candidate? NO F*ING WAY!"
- Herman Cain

:p

The easiest prediction was that the Trumpbots would abandon every principle they ever claimed to have if it was necessary to keep supporting Trump.

...says one of the 71% of liberals who want Hillary to continue to run even if INDICTED. :p

Remember a couple of months back, I said if the GOP makes Trump their nominee, people were going to be crawling out of the woodwork with stories about how he scammed them or ruined their lives?

Well, it's not even into the general election and already there are Trump's greatest hits:

The press is tired of the abuse and has finally decided the free ride is over.

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

His second wife went to New York's Supreme Court to make him pay his alimony. He was showing her what would happen if she didn't keep her mouth shut.

He cheated on this first with with his second wife until he got tired of her.

He tried to scam veterans and got shamed into keeping his promise.

He said they weren't promises, they were "suggestions".

He is fighting multiple lawsuits on both coasts.

He said his sexcapades make Bill Clinton look tame. Can't wait until those start making the headlines.

We've seen Trump's kind before.

I got you by 2 years on Trump University:

Donald Trump Goes Off: Obama Created This Fraud; His Whole Administration Is A Fraud; Shady People

Post #10

i dont want you to feel left out,so have one of these.....you and dean are swell....

Its easy to declare yourself "good" when you don't acknowledge misinformation you spread as it is pointed out (claiming a recipient list is a donor list). You just disappear from that thread and its like you never even saw it. That way, you can still count it as a win.

Remember a couple of months back, I said if the GOP makes Trump their nominee, people were going to be crawling out of the woodwork with stories about how he scammed them or ruined their lives?

Well, it's not even into the general election and already there are Trump's greatest hits:

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

His second wife went to New York's Supreme Court to make him pay his alimony. He was showing her what would happen if she didn't keep her mouth shut.

He said his sexcapades make Bill Clinton look tame. Can't wait until those start making the headlines.

Donald Trump Goes Off: Obama Created This Fraud; His Whole Administration Is A Fraud; Shady People

Post #10

i dont want you to feel left out,so have one of these.....you and dean are swell....

We told you so. Get over it.

Oh yeah, you're both a couple of Carnacs...

So smart, so wise...

Like any of it is a surprise...

About as surprising and shocking as the sun coming up tomorrow...

Damn shame you don't focus so much attention on your candidate of choice... Not sure who's the bigger shit... Either way, they will both damage this country and we'll all be fucked.

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

So you managed to predict predictable liberal slanderous behavior.

SHOCKER

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

So you managed to predict predictable liberal slanderous behavior.

SHOCKER

It's only slander when it isn't true. Haven't you learned that yet?

30 years of Republicans attacking Mrs. Clinton and coming up with nothing.

Trump is facing fraud cases on both coasts from regular people. Not politically motivated. I'm guessing, many of them Republicans. And the sheer number. Seems it will end up in the many thousands.

Oh yeah, you're both a couple of Carnacs...

So smart, so wise...

Like any of it is a surprise...

About as surprising and shocking as the sun coming up tomorrow...

Damn shame you don't focus so much attention on your candidate of choice... Not sure who's the bigger shit... Either way, they will both damage this country and we'll all be fucked.
Republicans can't judge. They think Bush was a hero and Obama a failure even with opposite results from both.

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

Post #10

We told you so. Get over it.

sorry im not a trump fan....so you told me nothing i did not already know.....but here have one of these then.....

Saint Rdean was put on the earth to expose we mere mortals who have sinned and are not perfect like him. ........ :cool:
There are mistakes and then there are people like Donald Trump. His swindles are not mistakes. They are cons.

Golly. I'm soooo happy for you rdean! Here you are celebrating the very pinnacle of your life.
Actually he's celebrating that the Soros backed 'Astroturf' operation he gets paid from to put up anti-Trump posts raised his per-post payment from 20 cents per to 25 cents per.
That means if he really works hard this afternoon he'll be able to buy an AW 'Buddy Burger' for supper.
Pretty fucking pathetic. But HEY! You do what you are good at right?

Saint Rdean was put on the earth to expose we mere mortals who have sinned and are not perfect like him. ........ :cool:
There are mistakes and then there are people like Donald Trump. His swindles are not mistakes. They are cons.
You poor thing.
"The press are tired of the abuse". The fucking scum LIB MSM have been attacking Trump for months. Someone stands up to the fucking fairies and they go running to their mommies.
Fucking pathetic!

Its easy to declare yourself "good" when you don't acknowledge misinformation you spread as it is pointed out (claiming a recipient list is a donor list). You just disappear from that thread and its like you never even saw it. That way, you can still count it as a win.
If there is misinformation, I was hoping you guys would point it out. But since you haven't, it probably indicates you can't.

Forum List

Back