Re-Evaluating Newt..

This post shows the lengths liberals will go to , TO LIE and cover up the truth in regard to their leaders and their agenda. Bill Ayers is on the WHITE HOUSE visitors list NUMEROUS times. It's been reported by many media outlets.. already we see the liberal in this thread making up lies and what ifs to cover up his first lie.. it's actually a rather pathological behavior that most hardened criminals display.
Well I'm looking at the list of names ...

AXELROD, DAVID
AXELROD, SUSAN
AYALA, MIGUEL A
AYALA, MIGUEL
AYERS, DEBORAH S
AYERS, JACQUELINE
AYERS, MARK H
AYON, DAVID
AZAIS, HENRY
AZUARA, YOLANDAARACELI

Where's "WILLIAM AYERS?" Am I missing something here?

According to the media in late summer 2009, the name William Ayers was on the list multiple times. But it was not the Chicago William Ayers. Why is the name not there now? You tell me. :)

White House Posts Visitor Lists

I think they call that "Obama Transparency" short for Chicago Politics as Usual..

Well I'm looking at the list of names ...

AXELROD, DAVID
AXELROD, SUSAN
AYALA, MIGUEL A
AYALA, MIGUEL
AYERS, DEBORAH S
AYERS, JACQUELINE
AYERS, MARK H
AYON, DAVID
AZAIS, HENRY
AZUARA, YOLANDAARACELI

Where's "WILLIAM AYERS?" Am I missing something here?

According to the media in late summer 2009, the name William Ayers was on the list multiple times. But it was not the Chicago William Ayers. Why is the name not there now? You tell me. :)

I think they call that "Obama Transparency" short for Chicago Politics as Usual..

When right wingers talk about transparency, are they referring to their heads? The WH posted the lists, which is transparency. Get it?

When right wingers talk about transparency, are they referring to their heads? The WH posted the lists, which is transparency. Get it?

Partial or entire? Why is any William Ayers missing?

It seems the Obama captured media and left wing zealots simply hate Newt and will revel in hypocrisy and mud slinging to make their points.

..I take this as a positive sign..:lol:

Last edited:
It seems the Obama captured media and left wing zealots simply hate Newt and with revel in hypocrisy and mud slinging to make their points.

I believe you're deep in denial.

Newt's problems are not manufactured by anyone other than Newt.

It seems the Obama captured media and left wing zealots simply hate Newt and with revel in hypocrisy and mud slinging to make their points.

Oh come on... even you... must find the embellishments and melodrama humorous at times..

Oh come on... even you... must find the embellishments and melodrama humorous at times..
You mean embelishment like, "Obama palled around with terrorist Bill Ayers?"

And I just told you that it's not necessary to embellish when it comes to Newt. I posted what he's really done, and that is more than enough.

Wrong one, sorry Intense.. here it is..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aqzwLEMRc0]Presidential Newt Gingrich Answers Hard Questions from Hannity - YouTube[/ame] This is a MUST SEE..

NEWT NOW!

Last edited:

You mean embelishment like, "Obama palled around with terrorist Bill Ayers?"

Well not exactly, more like a Master and "grasshopper" situation there..:lol:

Last edited:

And I just told you that it's not necessary to embellish when it comes to Newt. I posted what he's really done, and that is more than enough.

One could only hope you commit to such zest and vigor in your honest evaluation of Obama.

Granted..that would be just a start on your road to recovery..:eusa_whistle:

I like Newt Gingrich, reallly, I do. He made a contract with America that truly kept the lid on spending in the 1990s, for which others are given credit, but Newt was the driving force.

Unfortunately, Bloomberg is reporting Newt was hired by Freddie Mac to change the Conservative attitude toward their history of bad loans. There's an article at this link. If you want Newt, and he gets nominated, we need to let him know the people of the United States must not be used as a piggy bank as we've been used by a number of spendthrift Congresses who can't say no to any bridge to nowhere, it seems.

Our taxes are through the roof locally and nationally. I hope we can run an efficient government but not throw people's good money after bad.

Gingrich has a past that will match many of Americans today. You seem to forget about his intelligence, wisdom and experience in drafting resolutions to problems and tackling foreign affairs in an appropriate manner. Just take a look at his Contract for America 2011 and see who can think about ideas and actions to put us on the road of recovery.

Lumpy 1 is right. Democrats are scared of Gingrich because he would take Obama apart in any debate. There's "street smarts" and real intelligence. We all have learned what our present president has, and it is not real intelligence for a leader.

Gingrich has a past that will match many of Americans today. You seem to forget about his intelligence, wisdom and experience in drafting resolutions to problems and tackling foreign affairs in an appropriate manner. Just take a look at his Contract for America 2011 and see who can think about ideas and actions to put us on the road of recovery.

Lumpy 1 is right. Democrats are scared of Gingrich because he would take Obama apart in any debate. There's "street smarts" and real intelligence. We all have learned what our present president has, and it is not real intelligence for a leader.
<you must spread some reputation around before giving some to Jackson again.>

Next time! :D

Gingrich has a past of cheating on his wives. He did it to two wives out of the three he's had. Plus the two he left were sick when he left them. While there are many Conservatives who will vote for him despite that because they either like him or because they are casting an anti-Obama vote, many Conservatives will not vote for him because of it. Especially women. Not saying they will vote for Obama, but many will vote for another candidate if there is one or they won't vote at all.

As far as him taking Obama apart in the debates, that didn't happen in 2008 against McCain and I don't see Gingrich being much smarter than McCain. I don't think we'll ever see that matchup anyway because in the end, I see Romney getting the nod.

Last edited:

Gingrich has a past of cheating on his wives. He did it to two wives out of the three he's had. Plus the two he left were sick when he left them. While there are many Conservatives who will vote for him despite that because they either like him or because they are casting an anti-Obama vote, many Conservatives will not vote for him because of it. Especially women. Not saying they will vote for Obama, but many will vote for another candidate if there is one or they won't vote at all.

As far as him taking Obama apart in the debates, that didn't happen in 2008 against McCain and I don't see Gingrich being much smarter than McCain. I don't think we'll ever see that matchup anyway because in the end, I see Romney getting the nod.

Your post begs the question as to why the liberal Gals voted Clinton in for a second term given the proven sexual harassments and his more than likely rapes given his history... Are you in essence saying that conservative Gals are far superior to liberal Gals in morals controlling their votes. :eusa_whistle:

Your post begs the question as to why the liberal Gals voted Clinton in for a second term given the proven sexual harassments and his more than likely rapes given his history... Are you in essence saying that conservative Gals are far superior to liberal Gals in morals controlling their votes. :eusa_whistle:

What allegations of sexual harassment were proven against Clinton by 1996? With Newt, it's well established that he cheated on his wives and divorced them when they were sick. The first one from cancer and the second with multiple sclerosis.

Forum List

Back