RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not
Oh it’s this idiot again.

So are you suggesting it’s ok to falsely claim that you served in a war where thousands of Americans died? In order to give yourself more credibility to another lie you are telling about kids you tried to provoke?

So for you it’s more important to be mad at the people who are mad at the guy who lied about being in combat, and also lied about kids surrounding and mocking him? How many more dirty dongs do you have to suck to keep your bassakwards logic intact?

Now we have a newer video from some women who were accosted and harassed by these punks...
Link to a video and it better not be edited.
video that I am 99% sure he is talking about MAY be edited

it also may be accurate, the ONLY link I have seen to this video is from Democrat Underground, so take that for what it is worth

in the video, a kid says, "it's not rape if you enjoy it"

sound pretty bad - right?

if the video is not edited, it is for sure an immature statement

HOWEVER, I want to see more context

if this was said, I believe it was 100% as a retort to someone screaming at the kids about how Donald Trump is/was a rapist; kind of as an explanation of the under-reported "..they'll let you!" part of DJT's famous "grab 'em" comment

IF that winds up being the case, we have another false flag for outrage, again, assuming the tape is unaltered...

Now we have a newer video from some women who were accosted and harassed by these punks...

it also may be accurate, the ONLY link I have seen to this video is from Democrat Underground, so take that for what it is worth

if this was said, I believe it was 100% as a retort to someone screaming at the kids about how Donald Trump is/was a rapist; kind of as an explanation of the under-reported "..they'll let you!" part of DJT's famous "grab 'em" comment

IF that winds up being the case, we have another false flag for outrage, again, assuming the tape is unaltered...

The lawyer had to backtrack and admit she didn't know where the kids were from. Can I ask you a question because I cannot view the video but I have been told there are girls in the video. Is that correct?

Because if so, they couldn't be from Covington. Its an all boys school.

That kid isn’t from the school.

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

Only those that lie about it.

What did Nathan Phillips lie about?
see post # 97

Where's the lie?

Vietnam veteran

A Vietnam veteran is someone who served in the armed forces of participating countries during the Vietnam War.

The term has been used to describe veterans who were in the armed forces of South Vietnam, the United States armed forces, and countries allied to them, whether or not they were stationed in Vietnam during their service. However, the more common usage distinguishes between those who served "in country" and those who did not serve in Vietnam by referring to the "in country" veterans as "Vietnam veterans" and the others as "Vietnam-era veterans". The U.S. government officially refers to all as "Vietnam-era veterans".[1]

Vietnam veteran - Wikipedia

2 tours in nam. Oh and the whole “he was just marching minding his own business and these crazed kids just surrounded him and mocked him while he played his drum.” Which then evolved to, “he was just getting in between the black people and white kids to defuse the situation, and then got surrounded and mocked and was scared. That’s just a few from a single day.

I salute Nathan Phillips for his military service!

Not me. He was nothing but a rear echelon mother fucker who left service to become a mooch on a trashy Indian reservation. Bet he smells like dog piss and petiole.

2 tours in nam. Oh and the whole “he was just marching minding his own business and these crazed kids just surrounded him and mocked him while he played his drum.” Which then evolved to, “he was just getting in between the black people and white kids to defuse the situation, and then got surrounded and mocked and was scared. That’s just a few from a single day.

Where did he say he did "2 tours in nam"?

Do you salute him for lying about being in a war he was never in too?

Listening to the likes of Lakhota trying to defend this clearly troubled guy must be what teachers feel like when talking with delusional parents about their misbehaving kids. “Oh my little Nathan would never do that, he’s such a good boy.”

Do you salute him for lying about being in a war he was never in too?

Listening to the likes of Lakhota trying to defend this clearly troubled guy must be what teachers feel like when talking with delusional parents about their misbehaving kids. “Oh my little Nathan would never do that, he’s such a good boy.”

Please quote where he ever said he was in Vietnam.

see post # 97

Where's the lie?

Vietnam veteran

A Vietnam veteran is someone who served in the armed forces of participating countries during the Vietnam War.

The term has been used to describe veterans who were in the armed forces of South Vietnam, the United States armed forces, and countries allied to them, whether or not they were stationed in Vietnam during their service. However, the more common usage distinguishes between those who served "in country" and those who did not serve in Vietnam by referring to the "in country" veterans as "Vietnam veterans" and the others as "Vietnam-era veterans". The U.S. government officially refers to all as "Vietnam-era veterans".[1]

Vietnam veteran - Wikipedia
1. wiki
2. BULLSHIT
a Vietnam Vet has to have served in the Vietnam area of operations
I was in during Panama, Grenada, Beirut, etc etc--but I'm not a Vet of those ops
you're talking to someone who has served 8 years--so you are full of shit

Where did he say he did "2 tours in nam"?
Post #97 is what everyone keeps citing. I assume it’s the transcript of him describing how he knew to be scared BC he did 2 tours, and seen this type of thing before (paraphrasing).

Forum List

Back