Reactions to Kyle verdict define different views of the meaning of “justice.”

Agree with you on the E-5s. It is them and the Staff Sergeants that make the machine work, and they are the ones that train those 1s,2s and 3s. I don't know you, but I thank you.

Can't agree on your tactical assessment. He lived by his dumb luck, his panic and stupidity of those attackers. Pretty unlikely you would let somebody get close enough to try to beat you with a skateboard. I bet if you were being chased, you would have led them into a darkened alley, dropped as many as necessary to secure your safety out of sight of clear surveillance and egressed out the back way to rejoin your element if you could locate it. You probably would not have become separated from your element in the first place. That is intelligence, training and poise in combat. Highly unlikely you would have let one of your privates get separated either, cause that what people like you do.
Well, ofcourse, but we aren't talking about a military action...We are talking about a 17year old that WAS seperated from the rest, and under attack...Both blows from the skateboard were blind side attacks, one while on the ground, (the absolute worst position you can find yourself in)....And if you watch the film you'll see that people that raised their hands and stopped their pursuit were NOT shot....That is good assessment, and reaction...

Hell man, there are actual police I know that have told me that he probably acted better than many cops in that situation.

As for my service, I served during peacetime...I was ETSing from service as my unit was headed out to Gulf 1....But thanks for the recognition...

Your insane babbling is rich in stupidity. He brought a rifle for protection because violent rioters are generally pretty fucking dangerous, you asshole. You have exactly NO evidence to even pretend to know or claim that his intention was to intimidate or provoke anybody.

the fact that he was armed probably saved his life. So nothing you’ve said even begins to demonstrate your idiotic empty claim that the defense was a lie. Was HE attacked? Yep. Did he have a right of self defense? Yep. Did he provoke them by any acts against any of them? Nope.

Yiur moronic assertion is the lie.

Wrong.
No one else has ever brought a rifle to a political event like that because sane people realize that makes them LESS safe, not more.
It is a provocative act because it is threatening all those who you disagree with, with lethal force.

If his intention was not to shoot or intimidate, then like everyone else there, he would have been unarmed.
No one else got attacked.
Clearly it was the offensive and provocative act of bringing the rifle that caused him and only him, to be attacked.
And no, when you deliberately initiate a hostile environment, like bringing a rifle to intimidate demonstrators, you do NOT have the right to claim self defense.

I think it is being used in evidence in the Dominic Black case. If Black is found guilty of a straw purchase then they will (unfortunately) have the right to confiscate it.

As far as the law is concerned Black is the legal owner of the firearm since he is the one that bought it from the firearms dealer.

I'm not familiar with that one, just heard bits and pieces.

OMG. Is this ^^^ how far leftists have sunk?

1) The cops were trying to stop a criminal thug who defied their instructions from going for a weapon.

2) Destruction of property is NEVER legally warranted. And that’s another problem with you activist lefties - you make up your own laws.

Liar.
Blake was no criminal and he had no weapon
He was going to his kids in the back seat.

Destruction of property is always warranted in order to force compliance by an evil group.
That is why we bombed Berlin and Hiroshima in WWII.
It is the police who were in violation of the law.

6 years in Europe they butchered 12 million innocent men, women and children

87 years of gun murderwhere 70-80% of all victims are actual criminals engaged in crime.....about870,000 criminals murdered

Can you tell the didferencebetween theviftima and which number is bigger?

Governments murder more people than criminals do....ans dumb shits like you only want government to have guns....

You are really stupid

Yes governments can be much more of a threat of murder than mere criminals, and that is the point since this started over the crime of police shooting Blake for no reason.

Well, ofcourse, but we aren't talking about a military action...We are talking about a 17year old that WAS seperated from the rest, and under attack...Both blows from the skateboard were blind side attacks, one while on the ground, (the absolute worst position you can find yourself in)....And if you watch the film you'll see that people that raised their hands and stopped their pursuit were NOT shot....That is good assessment, and reaction...

Hell man, there are actual police I know that have told me that he probably acted better than many cops in that situation.

As for my service, I served during peacetime...I was ETSing from service as my unit was headed out to Gulf 1....But thanks for the recognition...

Kyle did not "become separated", but deliberately and intentionally was going up to every protestor he could, to ensure they were intimidated by his rifle.
Those actions are the equivalent of "fighting words".

{...

Wisconsin Teen Charged With Buying Rifle For Kyle Rittenhouse​

Dominick David Black bought the AR-style rifle allegedly used to kill two people during Kenosha protests because Rittenhouse wasn't old enough, authorities said.
A 19-year-old Wisconsin man was charged with felony weapons offenses for allegedly purchasing the AR-style rifle that 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse is accused of using to kill two people during protests in Kenosha over the summer.
Dominick David Black was charged last week with two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor causing death, according to court records released following a court hearing on Monday. He faces up to 25 years in prison if convicted on both counts.
ADVERTISEMENT

Black used his friend’s money to purchase a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle for hunting earlier this year because Rittenhouse knew he wasn’t old enough to legally purchase the firearm himself, authorities said. Black stored the weapon in his stepfather’s home in Kenosha for Rittenhouse, according to a criminal complaint obtained by Kenosha News.

On Aug. 25, as protests erupted in Kenosha over the police shooting of Jacob Blake, Black asked Rittenhouse to help guard a local business with him, even though a citywide curfew was in place, authorities said. The two teens then went to Black’s stepfather’s house to retrieve the gun.
Black, armed with his own AR-15 style rifle, told police he was concerned about Rittenhouse having the gun because he wasn’t 18. He said he expected Rittenhouse “would have thrown a fit” if he tried to stop him, according to police.
As the two patrolled the streets, Rittenhouse shot three protesters in a scuffle that started when one of the victims threw a plastic bag, police said. Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, were killed. A third man was seriously wounded.
...}

Black was Kyle's best friend. He was also dating Kyle's sister.

Black is the one that got Kyle interesting in shooting ARs.

When Kyle got his stimulus check he wanted to get an AR but since he was 17 he was not able to purchase one.

Black agreed to buy the rifle for Kyle but Kyle had to keep it at his house. Black would give it to him when Kyle was 18 in another few months.

On the day of the shootings Kyle got the rifle and took it with him with Black's knowledge.

Black is being is charged with two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 causing death.

He could also be charged under Federal law for the straw purchase.

He is in deep dodo. Kyle walked free but Black won't skate unless the Prosecution lets him off the hook.

What a load. Pure blather. He HAD a well established LEGAL right to be where he was.
He HAD a well established and PERFECTLY LEGAL right to carry that long arm rifle.
He wasn’t a “yahoo.” He got attacked by violent rioters. He had a right of self-defense. He had to resort to it.

An objective jury recognized all of the above. You don’t. They reached a verdict consistent with Justice. Your objection is predicated on your dislike of justice in this case because it conflicts with your partisan political emotionalism.
Uhhhhh……NAILED IT!

I didn't know that. Reckon they are the only crowdsource funding site? I figure there are right-wing gun people more than willing to contribute to his present legal fees, as well as future. I always figured these crowdsourcing things were like political donations, that with the right accountants, the basically got to spend the proceeds the way the chose to a great extent.

They've reconsidered since he was acquitted. But you can go to this link a see stories on it.

Wrong.
No one else has ever brought a rifle to a political event like that because sane people realize that makes them LESS safe, not more.
It is a provocative act because it is threatening all those who you disagree with, with lethal force.

If his intention was not to shoot or intimidate, then like everyone else there, he would have been unarmed.
Clearly it was the offensive and provocative act of bringing the rifle that caused him and only him, to be attacked.
And no, when you deliberately initiate a hostile environment, like bringing a rifle to intimidate demonstrators, you do NOT have the right to claim self defense.
what about the numerous people that were beaten ,hospitalized and a dozen or so that were murdered by the rioters last year ? they were unarmed ... do you think if they were armed they may have been able to defend themselves better ?

Wrong.

its also offensive and provocative to loot and burn .

Apply English to the subsection that mentions short barrels.

{...
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593.
...}

It clearly says, "or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593".

Here is 29.304.
{...
29.304  Restrictions on hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age.
...}

Here is 29.593.
{...
29.593  Requirement for certificate of accomplishment to obtain hunting approval.
...}

So what 948.60 is saying is that it is illegal for a minor to possess a firearm, with the exception of when hunting with a valid hunting permit.

Just keep on beating that dead horse. The trial is over, deal with it.

Im good with the Judges decision and explanation.

If hes wrong you can start a thread when he is corrected for it. At that time I will gladly admit I was incorrect.

Wreckless? 3 people attacked him. 3 people got shot. Sounds more like judicious marksmanship than recklessness to me!!!!!!!!!

Actually is was 4 that attacked him, ya can't forget the unnamed man.

The KKK!

The Kenosha Kid Kan!
Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

A Midwest kid that had to defend himself a vicious destructive vigilante mob.

He dispatched two asshole criminal Communists and made another one so when he gave his boyfriend hand jobs he had to do it with his left hand.

That is an American hero in any book.

Yes governments can be much more of a threat of murder than mere criminals, and that is the point since this started over the crime of police shooting Blake for no reason.

What is it with your nonsense........why do you keep spilling that crap about shooting Blake for no reason? Are you just trying to be a troll?

He raped his baby momma...she had a restraining order which he violated.....he was attempting to leave her home with children in his car....he refused to obey lawful commands of the police, he fought them and pulled a knife.....

What part of all that is too hard for you?

Wrong.

You mean other than in Michigan at the capitol...other than at Dallas for the march..where the blmantifa supporter then murdered 6 police officers while the people with the AR-15s simply got out of the way and let the police handle it...

You really have no idea what you are talking about...

Kyle did not "become separated", but deliberately and intentionally was going up to every protestor he could, to ensure they were intimidated by his rifle.
Those actions are the equivalent of "fighting words".

Now I know you are fucking drunk and high...nothing on the video or during the prosecution of either the prosecution witnesses or the defense witnesses support anything you just posted...

Are you drunk?

Are you high?

They've reconsidered since he was acquitted. But you can go to this link a see stories on it.

Bingo. If he has the right advisors, lawyers and accountants, this dumb ass kid can come out sitting pretty at least for several years while lawyers drag out lawsuits through the courts, win or lose. He also ought to write a friggin book. Smart, dumb, indifferent or partisan, most would agree, he should capitalize on the experience, but stay the fk out of trouble. I look forward to catching him on the late night talk shows.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back