Read it, schmucks

She got away with it. Move on and make sure it doesn't happen again or look bad spilling sour grapes.

And everyone should have known this was going to be the outcome. The Clinton's have always gotten away with it.

We're just going to have to face the fact that the Dimocrats will be giving us 4-8 more years of a seedy, smelly, unethical administration.

Get used to it folks.

18 USC 798(a)

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes-
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

That right there folks "or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States"

That is called a gross negligence clause. There needed be no "intent" to break the law, like Comey said, she only had to mishandle those classified emails to break the law.

She got away with it. Move on and make sure it doesn't happen again or look bad spilling sour grapes.

And everyone should have known this was going to be the outcome. The Clinton's have always gotten away with it.

We're just going to have to face the fact that the Dimocrats will be giving us 4-8 more years of a seedy, smelly, unethical administration.

Get used to it folks.
I think she did wrong. I think if General Petraeus can be discharged for what he did she shouldn't get special consideration or a benefit of the doubt. But at the end of the day I only have my "feelings" and I have no choice but to deal with the outcome. It stinks but it is what it is.

NOW the right has a choice to make. What image do we put forth for the next election? A pouty face & a desire to take our ball & go home or an energized purpose comprised of ideas & drive?

16uc1x.jpg

Forum List

Back