Read it, schmucks

18 USC 798(a)

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes-
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

That right there folks "or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States"

That is called a gross negligence clause. There needed be no "intent" to break the law, like Comey said, she only had to mishandle those classified emails to break the law.
Oh fer Chrissakes. Why do we bother to spend all that money on investigators and attorneys in D.C. when we've got such a bunch of legal eagles right on this Board! It wasn't the crime of the century to begin with. She didn't get put in the pillory, so everyone's disappointed. Try to cope.

18 USC 798(a)

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes-

That right there folks "or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States"

That is called a gross negligence clause. There needed be no "intent" to break the law, like Comey said, she only had to mishandle those classified emails to break the law.
Oh fer Chrissakes. Why do we bother to spend all that money on investigators and attorneys in D.C. when we've got such a bunch of legal eagles right on this Board! It wasn't the crime of the century to begin with. She didn't get put in the pillory, so everyone's disappointed. Try to cope.

If back in 1776 everyone was like you we'd still be under the Crown

The email issue is over.

Donnie continues to stumble and bumble.

1/3rd of Utah voters want their delegates to dump Trump. He well could lose Utah this fall.

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Trump is not Jesus, and you are not John the Revelator.

Go talk to your priesthood file leader, because you are becoming very goofy.
So what??? I'm now a goofy, retard, that's a hypocrite?
You goofy retard hypocrite :)lol:), you are not making sense.

18 USC 798(a)

That's pretty creative. As usual, a bunch of lame brains who don't know what in hell they're talking about, but think they're experts regardless, are going to spend the night quibbling and insulting each other when no one knows what it is about.

18 USC 798(a)

That's pretty creative. As usual, a bunch of lame brains who don't know what in hell they're talking about, but think they're experts regardless, are going to spend the night quibbling and insulting each other when no one knows what it is about.

Oh I'm pretty sure I know what it's about....obviously you're confused on the matter though. I'll give you a hint, my esteemed attorney of a husband came home and told me "if this isn't a travesty of justice nothing is". It seems that nearly the entire firm agrees with him. But you keep your head in the sand and let it go...it's nothing serious....right?

Yes, but the Republican base went Full Retard to teach their leaders a lesson.

Had they not done so, Hillary wouldn't be President.

But she will because Trump is a loser.

Oh I'm pretty sure I know what it's about....obviously you're confused on the matter though. I'll give you a hint, my esteemed attorney of a husband came home and told me "if this isn't a travesty of justice nothing is". It seems that nearly the entire firm agrees with him. But you keep your head in the sand and let it go...it's nothing serious....right?
The classic "I know a guy" response.

49izadw.gif

49izadw.gif

I do know a guy...now run along, dumbass. I've yet to see you post anything of significance. Trolling isn't significant.

You know a joint chief guy, a school of economics guy, a routeirish guy, a ladygunslinger guy, an econchick guy.

Oh, for fuck's sake, sassy, just stop

With any other candidate than Trump, the FBI news conference today would have finished Clinton's campaign

The email issue is over.

1/3rd of Utah voters want their delegates to dump Trump. He well could lose Utah this fall.

The FBI director called her careless and incompetent. It ain't over. It's not going to be over until she fucks up worse...

He did not say she was incompetent. If you can't stick to the facts like I said just go back to jerking off. It's what you do best

49izadw.gif

I do know a guy...now run along, dumbass. I've yet to see you post anything of significance. Trolling isn't significant.

Sloping Brow recovers from her earlier smack down and offers up a lame funny

The email issue is over.

The FBI director called her careless and incompetent. It ain't over. It's not going to be over until she fucks up worse...

He did not say she was incompetent. If you can't stick to the facts like I said just go back to jerking off. It's what you do best
uh yes he did. I just reheard him say it himself on O'reilly retapping of it.
hear it for yourself

49izadw.gif

Sloping Brow recovers from her earlier smack down and offers up a lame funny
Here you are

49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back