Read it, schmucks

18 USC 798(a)

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes-
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

That right there folks "or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States"

That is called a gross negligence clause. There needed be no "intent" to break the law, like Comey said, she only had to mishandle those classified emails to break the law.
Oh fer Chrissakes. Why do we bother to spend all that money on investigators and attorneys in D.C. when we've got such a bunch of legal eagles right on this Board! It wasn't the crime of the century to begin with. She didn't get put in the pillory, so everyone's disappointed. Try to cope.

If back in 1776 everyone was like you we'd still be under the Crown

But instead it's 2016 and we've got people like you living under a bridge.

Comey did not say "incompetent." Let HRC lie. The GOP can no longer afford to be any but straight arrow. I listened to the entire conference, and Comey did not call her incompetent.

Comey did not say "incompetent." Let HRC lie. The GOP can no longer afford to be any but straight arrow. I listened to the entire conference, and Comey did not call her incompetent.
I believe it was "she was negligent or incompetent" or something like that.

That's what I just said too. His worst condemnation was "extremely careless". So working backwards, what that tells me is that the Clinton's lawyers went for the definition of intentional versus willful and told them that if Hillary was going to use her own server, and if she followed their instructions carefully, the worst that could happen would be considered carelessness. The Clintons are very very very smart people. Whether you love them or hate them.

18 USC 798(a)

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes-

That right there folks "or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States"

That is called a gross negligence clause. There needed be no "intent" to break the law, like Comey said, she only had to mishandle those classified emails to break the law.
Oh fer Chrissakes. Why do we bother to spend all that money on investigators and attorneys in D.C. when we've got such a bunch of legal eagles right on this Board! It wasn't the crime of the century to begin with. She didn't get put in the pillory, so everyone's disappointed. Try to cope.

I'd reply to you but I've already wiped my ass today.

The email issue is over.

Donnie continues to stumble and bumble.

1/3rd of Utah voters want their delegates to dump Trump. He well could lose Utah this fall.

The FBI director called her careless and incompetent. It ain't over. It's not going to be over until she fucks up worse...

He did not say she was incompetent. If you can't stick to the facts like I said just go back to jerking off. It's what you do best
uh yes he did. I just reheard him say it himself on O'reilly retapping of it.
hear it for yourself

Then O'Reilly is dubbing the tape. Your typo is probably correct: retapping
Here is the transcript from Comey's address, word for word:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

He did not say incompetent.

18 USC 798(a)

I'd reply to you but I've already wiped my ass today.

I didn't know you could still find it.

The email issue is over.

Donnie continues to stumble and bumble.

1/3rd of Utah voters want their delegates to dump Trump. He well could lose Utah this fall.

The FBI director called her careless and incompetent. It ain't over. It's not going to be over until she fucks up worse...

He did not say she was incompetent. If you can't stick to the facts like I said just go back to jerking off. It's what you do best
uh yes he did. I just reheard him say it himself on O'reilly retapping of it.
hear it for yourself

Then O'Reilly is dubbing the tape. Your typo is probably correct: retapping
Here is the transcript from Comey's address, word for word:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

He did not say incompetent.

Look up the definition of incompetent in the dictionary and compare that to what he said. He may have not said the word he did say it.

the definition of incompetent

Forum List

Back