Read it, schmucks

You keep telling yourself that.

I don't need to. The problem is, you guys keep trying to do the same things and keep getting the same results.

You clowns have been trying to get something on the Clintons for 25 years now. If I were to put it in a graphic your mind could understand, it would be this.

cliff.0.0.jpg

So here's the list of things you were going to "Finally Get the Clintons on"

I realize you are in your late 20's, and might be too young to remember some of these, but...

White Water
Travel Gate
File gate
Buddhist Monks
Paula Jones
Monica Lewinsky
Vince Fosters Suicide
Benghaaaaaaazi
and now..

Hillary's E-mails.

See a pattern here, buddy? You guys huff and puff and you get someone to investigate and you think of all the ways you are finally going to get these folks and the American people will see them as evil as you do...

and it never works out that way. More often than not, people kind of start to feel sorry for them because some of this is bullshit.

Here's the way you beat the Clintons.

1) Find a guy who isn't a fucking crazy person.
2) Have him talk about things people are actually concerned about.

Good luck with that.
Contempt of Congress by Hillary. She lied to Congress according to the FBI review.

Of course we'll get the same results, we have a presidential administration, and you by default due to your support of that administration, who are completely disinterested in enforcing the law. If Hillary were a Republican, this would be an open and shut case.

Well, no, it wouldn't. Reagan didn't go to prison for Iran Contra, Bush didn't go to prison for Valerie Plame.

It is astounding, however, that when it comes to the laws Hillary actually broke, you and your brain-dead liberal friends suddenly lose what's left of your reading comprehension. You won't even admit what she did falls under the gross negligence clause of 793(f). Basic comprehension of the English language could tell you what "gross negligence" means. Or do dictionaries burn your hands at the slightest touch?

Well, the FBI didn't see it the way you did... and I would put their understanding of the statue above your couch-dwelling ass.

Your willful dissonance is amazing, and the level to which you take it is almost admirable. No matter, your "victory" was Pyrrhic. It did more to hurt her than help her.

Quite the contrary, you guys have cried wolf so many times, people just tune it out.

Contempt of Congress by Hillary. She lied to Congress according to the FBI review.

And yet the FBI didn't recommend charges.

Comey obliterated Hillary's entire case, yet he chose not to indict her. How does that even happen?

Same way that Walsh didn't indict Bush and Reagan for Iran Contra even though it was clear they lied. Same way Bush and Cheney didn't get indicted for lying about WMD's.

You know, shit where people ACTUALLY FUCKING DIED!!!

And yet the FBI didn't recommend charges.

Comey obliterated Hillary's entire case, yet he chose not to indict her. How does that even happen?

Same way that Walsh didn't indict Bush and Reagan for Iran Contra even though it was clear they lied. Same way Bush and Cheney didn't get indicted for lying about WMD's.

You know, shit where people ACTUALLY FUCKING DIED!!!

I wonder if exthortion17 was on hitlerys homebrew server....or any of her dozens of mobile devices intended to keep her life simple....:lol:

18 USC 798(a)

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes-
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

That right there folks "or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States"

That is called a gross negligence clause. There needed be no "intent" to break the law, like Comey said, she only had to mishandle those classified emails to break the law.
Oh fer Chrissakes. Why do we bother to spend all that money on investigators and attorneys in D.C. when we've got such a bunch of legal eagles right on this Board! It wasn't the crime of the century to begin with. She didn't get put in the pillory, so everyone's disappointed. Try to cope.

If back in 1776 everyone was like you we'd still be under the Crown
That's pretty creative. As usual, a bunch of lame brains who don't know what in hell they're talking about, but think they're experts regardless, are going to spend the night quibbling and insulting each other when no one knows what it is about.

Oh I'm pretty sure I know what it's about....obviously you're confused on the matter though. I'll give you a hint, my esteemed attorney of a husband came home and told me "if this isn't a travesty of justice nothing is". It seems that nearly the entire firm agrees with him. But you keep your head in the sand and let it go...it's nothing serious....right?
You know I hate Clinton's guts, so this has nothing to do with being "on her side." But no. It was reckless with state information and demonstrates her attitude that she is above the rules for the plebian masses, but it was not worth going to jail over. If it had been THAT big a deal, criminal as you say, you'd think someone in the state department or FBI would have noticed that she wasn't using the State Department's e-mail server during the four years she worked there. It's pretty clear from a person's address what server they're using.
Does this show once again that she merrily lies to all in order to save her ass? Of course. It is sure not going to help any with Independents and the Sanders' supporters who haven't moved over to her. Comey admitted he COULD prosecute for gross negligence, but it would not likely be successful, since prior cases have involved intent. I have no reason to question his judgment. Clinton is corrupt, but it's not contagious. Comey and his agents didn't catch it from her while investigating her bazillion emails.

Last edited:
18 USC 798(a)

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes-

That right there folks "or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States"

That is called a gross negligence clause. There needed be no "intent" to break the law, like Comey said, she only had to mishandle those classified emails to break the law.
Oh fer Chrissakes. Why do we bother to spend all that money on investigators and attorneys in D.C. when we've got such a bunch of legal eagles right on this Board! It wasn't the crime of the century to begin with. She didn't get put in the pillory, so everyone's disappointed. Try to cope.

If back in 1776 everyone was like you we'd still be under the Crown
That's pretty creative. As usual, a bunch of lame brains who don't know what in hell they're talking about, but think they're experts regardless, are going to spend the night quibbling and insulting each other when no one knows what it is about.

Oh I'm pretty sure I know what it's about....obviously you're confused on the matter though. I'll give you a hint, my esteemed attorney of a husband came home and told me "if this isn't a travesty of justice nothing is". It seems that nearly the entire firm agrees with him. But you keep your head in the sand and let it go...it's nothing serious....right?
You know I hate Clinton's guts, so this has nothing to do with being "on her side." But no. It was reckless with state information and demonstrates her attitude that she is above the rules for the plebian masses, but it was not worth going to jail over. If it had been THAT big a deal, criminal as you say, you'd think someone in the state department or FBI would have noticed that she wasn't using the State Department's e-mail server during the four years she worked there. It's pretty clear from a person's address what server they're using.
Does this show once again that she merrily lies to all in order to save her ass? Of course. It is sure not going to help any with Independents and the Sanders' supporters who haven't moved over to her. Comey admitted he COULD prosecute for gross negligence, but it would not likely be successful, since prior cases have involved intent. I have no reason to question his judgment. Clinton is corrupt, but it's not contagious. Comey and his agents didn't catch it from her while investigating her bazillion emails.

Hillary Clinton could die from a stroke today and I wouldn't give it a second thought, she's as corrupt as they come. She can go to hell

18 USC 798(a)

Actually, we're taking cues from the legal experts. It's interesting you call us "legal eagles" after spending a year and a half saying Hillary didn't break the law. Whats more is you're still doing it. "Oh Hillary didn't break the law!" Oh really? How did she not break the law? Explain in detail.
By "me" are you referring to Clinton supporters? You need to ask someone else, buddy. And if you want to know why she isn't indicted, go listen to Comey's press conference one more time. He explained it. I for one do NOT pretend to be an expert here.

"Prosecutable offence" you say? Really? According to who?

You seem to be ignoring 18 USC 793 and 798. Key words in those two laws include "gross negligence" and "in any manner."

That makes what she did punishable under the law.
Do you think that Hillary's offences can be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be criminal in a court of law? Because the Feds only take on case which they absolutely KNOW they can get a conviction.

Forum List

Back