Read the fine print

I think it is poor blacks that would be attracted to low-cost high density living, i.e. the "projects". Waddyabet those high density apartments would have a basketball court next door and a liquor store down the street.

Jes' sayin'. :biggrin:

Planned Parenthood is just waiting for the construction to begin.

I think it is poor blacks that would be attracted to low-cost high density living, i.e. the "projects". Waddyabet those high density apartments would have a basketball court next door and a liquor store down the street.

Jes' sayin'. :biggrin:

You didn't just say anything of value.

Got it, only blacks are poor, only blacks want to live in high density housing, and now you come up with that only blacks drink.

You're fucking racist as shit

No, Blacks urban houses will be going up in value while white sub-burbs drop. They will have a lot of money.

Now you're just completely making shit up, racist. It's all about skin color to you, you can't think beyond that

Yes & abortion is soon to be illegal. So they will eventually get your estate also.

OMG you're stupid. Overturning Roe takes it to the States, it doesn't make it illegal. Have you ever been to America? Have you ever taken a civics class? So California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Illinois, New England, Delaware and all those other left States are going to outlaw abortion? You seriously believe that? Sheesh, what a racist

Racial covenants & red-lining were banned, so you can't prevent blacks from moving next door, going to local schools or your kids from playing with or having sex with them.

I'm not worried about blacks buying homes and living in my neighborhood.
I don't want the government to spend my tax dollars to bring crime into my neighborhood.
Feel free to build Section 8 housing next to your home.

I don't want the government to spend my tax dollars to bring crime into my neighborhood.

I'm sure like you, me and KissMy , you don't want large numbers of poor whites living in your neighborhood either.

Kiss My is a race baiter. Race baiter = racist

The old Playboy Mansion can now become a homeless shelter.

OMG you're stupid. Overturning Roe takes it to the States, it doesn't make it illegal. Have you ever been to America? Have you ever taken a civics class? So California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Illinois, New England, Delaware and all those other left States are going to outlaw abortion? You seriously believe that? Sheesh, what a racist

Red-lining has been banned in the USA, so there is no more running & hiding from blacks. They will be inside your gated subdivisions, schools & your children. If you have a problem with that, move to a homogeneous country like China.
In other words .... Democrats are going to destroy America and Americans, too damn bad if you taxpayers don't like it . They will never give up .

kaz, you seem to be taking both sides here (re: post #26). Whatup with that?

Last edited:
AND if you think asshole Democrats treat the white poor any different than the black poor you are mistaken. As a former white poor kid growing up in section 8 housing and living on government cheese let me tell you, Dems also try to keep poor white folks on their Dem plantations.

Democrats feed off the poor like parasites.

Now when Wallstreet or Government screws up the economy, you will see the anger from the newly unemployed & hungry from your window. No more hiding from your bad policies driving inequality, unemployment & crime while forcing others in cities to deal with the crap.

Save money, energy, landfill & resources by moving many poor families into the empty mansions, instead of demolishing them to build a new one, while also building new apartments for homeless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back