Read This and Tell Me Trump's Not Crazy

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
IMG_2447.JPG

• Banned
The question was about anti Semitic incidents and xenaphobia in his campaign.
The answer?
Totally off the wall.

It seems you and I were thinking of the same things from yesterday at about the same time.
I'm glad you found the transcript from that press conference. Do you have a link to it? There's another part of it wherein Trump further illustrated his incompetence. You may even remember it...It's the part where Netanyahu had to answer for Trump. When I saw that, I thought, "What? Why is Israels' Prime Minister the person communicating on behalf of Trump?"

• Banned

It seems you and I were thinking of the same things from yesterday at about the same time.
I'm glad you found the transcript from that press conference. Do you have a link to it? There's another part of it wherein Trump further illustrated his incompetence. You may even remember it...It's the part where Netanyahu had to answer for Trump. When I saw that, I thought, "What? Why is Israels' Prime Minister the person communicating on behalf of Trump?"
No link. I found it on twitter. Trump's favorite hangout.Netanyahu answering for Trump reminded me when Reagan was asked a question as president in the early days of his dementia and he just stared at the reporter and after an uncomfortable silence Nancy said." We're doing all that we can."

Nope. Nothing crazy there.

Nothing but a bait piece.

Ah....

People who are "crazy like a fox" have the sense needed to recognize one another. People who are just crazy, or just plain stupid, don't.

Dude. Did you truly not pick up on the fact that Trump was asked about how he intends to deal with the rise in anti-Semitism and he responded by talking about how he's proud of himself for having won the Presidential election.

The question the guy asked was tantamount to a slow pitch with a Nerf Ball and Trump missed.

Last edited:

No link. I found it on twitter. Trump's favorite hangout.

Oh, wow. He actually posted that completely absurd response on Twitter?!? Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised; the man has no shame or self-respect; he'll say literally anything and think that because he said it, it's worth having been said.

• Banned

Oh, wow. He actually posted that completely absurd response on Twitter?!? Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised; the man has no shame or self-respect; he'll say literally anything and think that because he said it, it's worth having been said.
It was at a press conference not on twitter. I just found the question and answer on twitter.

It was at a press conference not on twitter. I just found the question and answer on twitter.

TY. I understood that he made the remarks at a press conference and that you found the text version on Twitter.

I thought that well said and what is your problem with it? Arabs are Sematic as well as Jews.

Trump said, among other inane things (see post #7), "I think you're going to see a lot different USA over three, four or eight years."

What's that supposed to mean, given the question the man was asked?
  • Anti-Semitism will become more prevalent over the noted time period?
  • Anti-Semitism will be less prevalent over the noted time period?

I thought that well said and what is your problem with it? Arabs are Sematic as well as Jews.
Of course you thought it was well said . He didn't answer the question and went into his bullshit answer about winning the election. Nothing about antisemitism or his xenophobia.,

Only a week or so ago a Mosque was burned down in a Texas town which also had a Jewish Temple which was not torched. The Jewish leaders gave the keys to their Temple to the Muslims to do their religious services. Muslims and Jews have more in common than they realize except in a Texas town.

Of course you thought it was well said . He didn't answer the question and went into his bullshit answer about winning the election. Nothing about antisemitism or his xenophobia.,

Only a week or so ago a Mosque was burned down in a Texas town which also had a Jewish Temple which was not torched. The Jewish leaders gave the keys to their Temple to the Muslims to do their religious services. Muslims and Jews have more in common than they realize except in a Texas town.
Well said. Gee I wonder what group torched the mosque.

You don't need actual proof, blame Trump...:wink_2:

The question was about anti Semitic incidents and xenaphobia in his campaign.
The answer?
Totally off the wall.

Because he's smart enough not to fall for the bait. He's encountered enough of the media's tactics to completely subvert them. He's also seen enough liberals to know when to tell them to fuck off.

He has everyone eating out of his hands right now, including you.

Imagine the media asking him serious questions instead of ones making baseless insinuations about his character.

I don't know what makes people think they have to go to a church, mosque or temple to find God when he is everywhere and everything.

Nope. Nothing crazy there.

Nothing but a bait piece.
If he had a diagnosis of being criminally insane you'd call the doctors quacks.

The only quack I see here is you. You call him xenophobic and anti-Semitic even after he let a Jew into the White House.

Yeah, Benjamin Netanyahu is Jewish. If he were anti-Semitic, don't you think his attitude towards Netanyahu would have been a bit more... hostile?

Moreover, calling him xenophobic when he's done business with many countries around the world is pretty lame.

Last edited:
According to retarded douchebag Bernard-Henri Lévy, author of "The Genius of Judaism," :p the leading scholar and "philosopher" of fake bullshit of the Old Testament and the fake deity Yahweh, "God" is not the Eastern transcendental thing, but a barbaric idiot who selected a group of douchebags only because they would cut off their foreskin and worship him when everyone else thought that was gay. The genius of idiocy being wisdom...over time.

Forum List

Back