Reagan D-Day Tribute

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9sgAKp-IJo]D-Day Tribute - YouTube[/ame]
Due to very positive feedback I have posted President Reagan's D-Day tribute from 1984. Compare to Obama and his current actions. I warn you Reagan will move you to tears. A REAL PRESIDENT.

D-Day Tribute - YouTube
Due to very positive feedback I have posted President Reagan's D-Day tribute from 1984. Compare to Obama and his current actions. I warn you Reagan will move you to tears. A REAL PRESIDENT.

yea a grade B actor who never served in combat

you guys should dig him up and stuff him and wheel that Alzheimer's stiff around to your politial events

D-Day Tribute - YouTube

you guys should dig him up and stuff him and wheel that Alzheimer's stiff around to your politial events

President Reagan suffered from Alzheimer's while in office, according to son

Political Bookworm - President Reagan suffered from Alzheimer's while in office, according to son

D-Day Tribute - YouTube

Moved to tears? Please. The most corrupt presidential administrations have been republican. Grant, Harding, Reagan, Bush2, but Reagan's had the most felons. 138 convicted, indicted, or officially investigated. The icing on the cake was Iran Contra. Why are you republicans in denial that your party is a bunch of criminals and traitors?

I wish our Country had a National President, instead of a Muslim President.

Has Obama ever been seen praying toward Mecca five times a day? Caught entering or exiting a mosque? He's been in office five years now. He went to Rev. Wright's church for years before becoming president. Start using a little common sense instead of listening to crackpots on radio.

DXEUQQl.png

I wish our Country had a National President, instead of a Muslim President.

Has Obama ever been seen praying toward Mecca five times a day? Caught entering or exiting a mosque? He's been in office five years now. He went to Rev. Wright's church for years before becoming president. Start using a little common sense instead of listening to crackpots on radio.

And of course wright taught black liberation theology and how america needs to be damned.

Reagan never served in combat, he made movies instead. Not moving in the least; try GHWB or Nixon, they served.

D-Day Tribute - YouTube

Yeah, a no grade communists agitator, who quit everything he ever started and did not serve in the armed forces even as a B-grade actor.

You guys should dig a well deserved hole and bury him, and...

Wait, that would be enough!

BTW, there were thousands of people of all races, colors and political inclinations lined up in the National Mall, going to pay homage and respect to President Reagan, ten years ago. I know, because I traveled 950 miles to be there.

Give you a guess how many would be there for Obama's funeral.

Last edited:
hazelnut, your posts #8 #9 and #10 indicates that, since you quote him, you admire and agree with President Reagan.

And you call yourself a liberal!!! Shame on you!!

Reagan's reason why he never served in combat was from poor eyesight. Yet rarely did you ever see him wearing glasses...
But I did vote for him in 1980....Not again have I ever voted GOP again...

hazelnut, your posts #8 #9 and #10 indicates that, since you quote him, you admire and agree with President Reagan.

And you call yourself a liberal!!! Shame on you!!

I do admire him.

And agree with him and many things.

That's the benefit of not being a sheep -- you can agree and disagree with parts of a platform and don't have to bark every time they blow the dog whistle.

I'm liberal on social issues -- as are most Americans. It's in our blood.

Personal freedom.

Civic responsibility.

But would see rapists, child molesters put to death within a year of their conviction -- how liberal is that?

Forum List

Back