Reagan vs Obama

One raised payroll taxes. The other is for cutting the program. Nuff said. :[

I presume that this thread is designed with the hope that liberals will rush in to defend Obama, right?

Is it really beyond your l imagination to see that one can find both men lacking?

It is, isn't it?

You really cannot imagine that people can find both parties a menace to the American way of life, can you?

Reagan talked a good game, but he raised the deficit and expanded government along the way. Dick Cheney even said that Reagan proved that deficits no longer matter.

Don't buy into the rhetoric. At least Obama practices what he preaches.

The US has never been confronted with a conservative in power in modern times, and never will. They will run the nation into the ground and blame the Tea Party or "capitalism".

Last edited:
I presume that this thread is designed with the hope that liberals will rush in to defend Obama, right?

Is it really beyond your l imagination to see that one can find both men lacking?

It is, isn't it?

You really cannot imagine that people can find both parties a menace to the American way of life, can you?

Nonsense. You have no hope of collective salvation without them. Your very life and happiness depends upon them. :lol:

Reagan funded and supported Osama Bin Laden.

Obama killed him.

Nuff said.

And if Obama had not taken out Gaddafi the US would not have lost an ambassodor.

Gaddafi planned and funded an operation that killed over a hundred Americans in a bombed aircraft.

I mean..you could say that if Reagan hadn't bombed Libya in the first place..those folks would still be alive.

But personally? I think Gaddafi needed a dirt nap.

As an example.

Comparing Reagan to Obama ain't fair to Obama. With all his faults at least there was never a doubt what country Reagan loved. With all his faults Reagan never backed away from being a leader, I seriously doubt "leading from behind" was in his vocabulary. With all his faults Reagan made a person feel proud to be an American. Today we have division and strife.

I blame Reagan for "W". After all, he tried to reach out to the more progressive wing of the GOP by picking Bush Sr. If he had not done this, Bush Sr. would not have been president and neither would his son have been. "W" has been falsely labelled a conservative and basically demonized the ideology in the process.

There is no compromise. There is only victory or defeat. When will conservatives stop compromising?

Last edited:
Ronnie was the man and Margaret was the Iron Lady.
We sure could use their leadership now.

When's the next party at the WH?
It's probably soon since the last one was maybe a week ago!

Last edited:
Ronnie was the man and Margaret was the Iron Lady.
We sure could use their leadership now.

When's the next party at the WH?
It's probably soon since the last one was maybe a week ago!

Those on the left love them, that is, dancing on their graves.

The world is soooo much better without them, don't ya think?

Comparing Reagan to Obama ain't fair to Obama. With all his faults at least there was never a doubt what country Reagan loved. With all his faults Reagan never backed away from being a leader, I seriously doubt "leading from behind" was in his vocabulary. With all his faults Reagan made a person feel proud to be an American. Today we have division and strife.

Do you always refer to illegal wars and illegal negotiations for hostages as "faults?"

Forum List

Back