Real Americans Have Had Enough

Asslips and a few others here prove the African rarely assimilated. Since they're concentrated in our largest cities, perhaps a nuclear war will clear out 5he roach infestation

Who follows other people playing sports except loser that aren't good enough to play themselves?

The only teams I care about nowadays are the ones my grandchildren are playing on.

If you want to sit in your arm chair, eat Cheetos and watch a bunch of millionare drug addicted butthurt entilement hateful Negroes play some stupid game then go for it Sport.
It's chicken wings and watching my Bucks win an NBA Championship while you retire early from youth sports participation ribbons.

I'm not spending any money on NFL and so are many more Americans nowadays.

A few years ago we would have.

The more the shitheads in the NFL go woke the more they are going to go broke.

It is hard to make money when your customer base are only welfare Blacks.
Where did you hear that lie?

The NFL is practically 100% WHITE owned, and it's fan base is over 80% white.

Look it up.

The only category relating to the NFL, in which blacks are the majority, is in the number of players.

listen to the homosexual lose its cool , emotional and rush to the defense of its fellow homosexual ...typical effeminate behavior that is to be expected from homosexual leftists .

Your post needs more references to homosexuals if you're looking to gain entrance to bob jones university.

They look more like your ancestors than mine. :auiqs.jpg:

289cdddb5f825b01775475877c1a7768.jpg
I see your showing in public your masturbation pictures, stop it please

The BLM types have used peer pressure to manipulate simpleminded people to disrespect the country.

No reason we cant do the same to restore pride in America

You mean like having another riot at the capitol with a rabble of brain dead red neck ratbags YOU call patriots? Idiot.

Where's your evidence that over 150 million don't love the country?
That's a poor excuse for hating the left.

Forum List

Back