Real Americans Have Had Enough

pal i'm 100% straight and male ! the point i'm making is that most men that vote democrat in modern times do so because they are latent homosexuals ...like you . and that is a fact .
Typical of white knuckle dragging maga fuckups who are insecure of everything to lash out about sexual issues...maybe they need a bath.

When you carry diseases that decimate the native population that tends to happen. The NA's never stood a chance against the white Debil.
And yet they exist in greater numbers than they did 500 years ago.

BTW, I'm Narive American. I was born here. So were my parents and grandparents

That sport would be.....Hillbilly tooth brushing?
Maybe watermelon seed spitting?

maxresdefault.jpg

"But I never see blacks working in the sun although I see a shitload of mexicans doing it all the time."

Reminds us too much of slavery. We worked so well in the sun your confederate forefathers swore they couldnt make it without us.
So you have up on working and switched party's to the democrats ?

That sport would be.....Hillbilly tooth brushing?

Who follows other people playing sports except loser that aren't good enough to play themselves?

The only teams I care about nowadays are the ones my grandchildren are playing on.

If you want to sit in your arm chair, eat Cheetos and watch a bunch of millionare drug addicted butthurt entilement hateful Negroes play some stupid game then go for it Sport.

Typical of white knuckle dragging maga fuckups who are insecure of everything to lash out about sexual issues...maybe they need a bath.
listen to the homosexual lose its cool , emotional and rush to the defense of its fellow homosexual ...typical effeminate behavior that is to be expected from homosexual leftists .

Forum List

Back