Real Americans Have Had Enough

You shouldnt be able to use the benefits of being an American.
If you think you can find a better life elsewhere get the fuck out.
Why would I go back to a country my fore fathers fought so I could be free?
Your ancestors were brought here through no choice of their own,you'd think you'd want to go back home.
So why dont you?

Yep......

Those racist white founding fathers........

Shame on them for loving liberty.

You shouldnt be able to use the benefits of being an American.
If you think you can find a better life elsewhere get the fuck out.
Why would I go back to a country my fore fathers fought so I could be free?
Your ancestors were brought here through no choice of their own,you'd think you'd want to go back home.
So why dont you?
"You shouldnt be able to use the benefits of being an American."
and?

"If you think you can find a better life elsewhere get the fuck out."
Thats my decision to make not yours.

"Your ancestors were brought here through no choice of their own,you'd think you'd want to go back home.
So why dont you?"

Thats also my business but I will tell you one thing. This is my home now due to slavery. Its more fun to watch you get upset that I am here. Finally, My ancestors worked too hard to make this a viable country instead of a penal colony so I'm not going to leave that behind. Well thats more like 3.

and?

"Your ancestors were brought here through no choice of their own,you'd think you'd want to go back home.
So why dont you?"

Thats also my business but I will tell you one thing. This is my home now due to slavery. Its more fun to watch you get upset that I am here. Finally, My ancestors worked to hard to make this a viable country instead of a penal colony so I'm not going to leave that behind. Well thats more like 3.

Wait...you seem to think I care about your well being.
I find it hilarious when you kneegrows cry racism every chance you get. You're flat out admitting that the white man is better than you.
Dont you find it demeaning?
I know I would.

and?

So why dont you?"

Thats also my business but I will tell you one thing. This is my home now due to slavery. Its more fun to watch you get upset that I am here. Finally, My ancestors worked too hard to make this a viable country instead of a penal colony so I'm not going to leave that behind. Well thats more like 3.
You used to be a good little slave, what happened?

I find it hilarious when you kneegrows cry racism every chance you get. You're flat out admitting that the white man is better than you.
I know I would.
"Wait...you seem to think I care about your well being."

You sure ask a lot of questions for someone that doesnt care. :)

I know I would.
According to African science fiction, the African created the white devil. Somehow the advanced African lost all control and the white devil has ruled the world ever since

Whites were so lazy and weak they couldnt even take the sun. We are here because you come from pale recessive genetic misfits.

Funny...I'm outside all day enjoying the Texas sun.
But I never see blacks working in the sun although I see a shitload of mexicans doing it all the time.
I guess that means mexicans are your betters.

Funny...I'm outside all day enjoying the Texas sun.
But I never see blacks working in the sun although I see a shitload of mexicans doing it all the time.
I guess that means mexicans are your betters.

"But I never see blacks working in the sun although I see a shitload of mexicans doing it all the time."

Reminds us too much of slavery. We worked so well in the sun your confederate forefathers swore they couldnt make it without us.

Forum List

Back