Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

How does a judge in New York have anything to do with what goes on in Florida? I think the only properties he can have any jurisdiction over are those in New York.
This is about how Grifty conducts his business, incorporated in New York.

You people are fucking morons.

So, has the IRS claimed trump has cheated on his taxes? How does an attorney in New York have any jurisdiction in Florida, and, what bank has complained? Banks and insurance companies do their own appraisals before issuing loans.

Help me understand who has been harmed, who has complained, and how anyone in New York has any say in the matters of how business is operated in New York

The judge’s interpretation of the value of Trump enterprise is incorrect. He is not in the position to determine value. It will be appealed and tossed.

Jewish Hippie Obama supporter Judge Arthur Engoron
View attachment 834956
images

This is what said:

He wrote that while the Palm Beach County assessor had appraised Mar-a-Lago's market value to be between $18 million and $27.6 million, Trump had put it at between $426.5 million to $612.1 million in filings—"an overvaluation of at least 2,300 percent."

"A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud," Engoron said.

The Judge was quoting the local assessor who was getting a valuation for property tax....

Can we we see the massive discrepancy... That was the fraud thing...

So, has the IRS claimed trump has cheated on his taxes? How does an attorney in New York have any jurisdiction in Florida, and, what bank has complained? Banks and insurance companies do their own appraisals before issuing loans.

Help me understand who has been harmed, who has complained, and how anyone in New York has any say in the matters of how business is operated in New York

Trump incorporates in New York, uses his properties for loans and deals, vastly overstating their worth when it suits him and understating it on taxation side.

What don’t you get?

No moron, he will OWE shitload of taxes because he is paying taxes on a property estimated to cost a small fraction of what Trump claims it is when it comes to taking loans against it.
Since when do property owners set the value for property tax purposes, Moron?

Trump incorporates in New York, uses his properties for loans and deals, vastly overstating their worth when it suits him and understating it on taxation side.

What don’t you get?
Ok..so again, is mar a lago part of a business that is incorporated in New York? That’s all I’m asking. I don’t know. I’ve searched and can’t really find anything about it.

theres a property right next door thats 2.5 acres with a house a fraction of the size valued at 56 million,,,

cant wait to see all the other houses in the area devalued to this degree

There are going to be some pissed off property owners if they see their property values take a nosedive.

What don’t you get?
Not ONE bank or insurance company has claimed any fraud took place here. What don’t YOU get?

This is what said:

He wrote that while the Palm Beach County assessor had appraised Mar-a-Lago's market value to be between $18 million and $27.6 million, Trump had put it at between $426.5 million to $612.1 million in filings—"an overvaluation of at least 2,300 percent."

"A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud," Engoron said.

The Judge was quoting the local assessor who was getting a valuation for property tax....

Can we we see the massive discrepancy... That was the fraud thing...
These people are so fucking clueless.

Not ONE bank or insurance company has claimed any fraud took place here. What don’t YOU get?
Hold on.

This suit only "looked back" 10 years....

The previous decade, Grifty lost 700 million of Deutsche Bank's money...

That was the only commercial bank that would do business with him...

He sued the Gangster Bank....after defaulting.

Let's see what happens when an appeals court gets it's hands on this.
Nice dodge. You know claiming it’s worth $1.5 billion is absurd.

But you probably think that’s the only issue in the decision, because that’s all that right wing media is talking about because they’re censoring everything else.

I don't know the value of Mara-Largo, but a quick Zillow search in that area for properties in the same area that are not nearly as large go for far, far, far more than even the 27 million, much less 18 million. We all know that 18 mil for Mara-Largo is absurd and the judge painted his ruling into a corner with this.

Damn, are these people fucking stupid.

It doesn't work that way genius. They can re-assess his property for much more and his taxes will be much higher going forward, but they can't go back and say they made a mistake in the evaluation and charge him back taxes. Tax value has NOTHING to do with market value, which is the value that is applicable in this case.

Forum List

Back