Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

They deflect, dodge and change the subject..

Look we all know whitey whooped on the indians....I'm not disputing that

I'm not even disputing that some of it was pretty bad

What I am disputing is this notion that the indians were peaceful people, living in utopia before whitey came along, didnt happen fellas

The idea that no disease existed or that indians didnt kill each other and sometimes very brutally should be pointed out....

Yes, Native Americans should be thankful that whitey butchered them and stole their lands. I guess blacks should also be thankful for all the skills whitey taught them.

Liuberals live in a bubble world or vaccum and dont look at any other point of view,

are extremely judgemental on people, even though they know nothing about their situation

And they have a view that they wont even question.

What I am disputing is this notion that the indians were peaceful people, living in utopia before whitey came along, didnt happen fellas

The idea that no disease existed or that indians didnt kill each other and sometimes very brutally should be pointed out....

Yes, Native Americans should be thankful that whitey butchered them and stole their lands. I guess blacks should also be thankful for all the skills whitey taught them.

Who said thankful, what kind of bullshit are you portraying?

Indians were just as mean and nasty as whitey.....so stfu!

And I suppose North Africans should hate Italians for Scippio kicking Hannibal's ass all over the desert?

Last edited:

You think these two groups wouldn't of done the same if they had the chance? The mayans might of marched northward and done the same thing by now. Who knows. :eusa_whistle: Fuck I'd say they were more brutal.

Last edited:
Whitey also fucked over Mexicans.

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Name a race that hasn't fucked over another? It's called survival of the fittest lakhota. We live in very strange times where the least fit can win. lol:eusa_whistle:

Neanderthal mentality is dying out. Brains now rule. Brawn only provides the entertainment.

Becoming a third world nation with people living off of welfare is your method??? LOL So you don't believe in borders and you believe that whites didn't invent what we did to make life better. You just point out the bad.

Imagine living within a slum in 2100. Is that what you want for our future?

Name a race that hasn't fucked over another? It's called survival of the fittest lakhota. We live in very strange times where the least fit can win. lol:eusa_whistle:

Neanderthal mentality is dying out. Brains now rule. Brawn only provides the entertainment.

Yeah it died out with the indians.....I agree....chopping peoples scalps and human scrafice, cannabalism, yeah, I'm glad too.

Becoming a third world nation with people living off of welfare is your method??? LOL So you don't believe in borders and you believe that whites didn't invent what we did to make life better. You just point out the bad.

Of course, that is what all lefties want. We like slums. That's why we fight to help prevent righties from creating more slums.

Of course, that is what all lefties want. We like slums. That's why we fight to help prevent righties from creating more slums.

See that's classic liberal argurment strategy, It;s the conservatives that created projects? its the conservatives that passed liberal legislation that killed the black family....these people are delusional!

So your answer is "None". Then what is the point of this thread?

No, strom did, I dont have to demagogue an issue. The point of this thread, altough I'm not the OP......and if Im wrong, the OP can correct me, was to show that the democrat party was and still is the party of racism...

Now it's a very complicated and nuance view of modern racism.
Obviously overt racism is pretty much dead, and I think we all agree that's a good thing.

But when people say the southern strategy, it's an attempt by the left to nullify the republican ascendancy in the south.

Like many liberals in this thread I believed in it.....but then I moved to Tennessee in 1992 and didnt see any racists in the republican clubs, primaries and more recently tea party events.

But I did see a democrat governor, Well fed Ned, who started TennCare
I did see 2 democrat senators James Sasser and Harlan Mathews

For state offices, they were dominated by democrats... and the narrative was that republicans dominated tennesse and they didnt, not until the mid 90s did they consistantly elect statewide officers and 2000s until they got state reps.

Republicans attained an elected majority in the Senate in the 104th General Assembly for the first time since Reconstruction;

Williams was elected as speaker of the Tennessee House on January 13, 2009, in a surprising divergence from the Republican party's accepted plan for succession. Democrats, who had lost the majority in the House for the first time since 1969

The point is democrats dominated the southern states, the racist didnt switch parties, because they were

a) very few leaders switch, Stom is the biggest name, and noone will give any others
b)the racists kept voting for democrats....or the republicans would have swept everything...
c) the only tool they can use is presidential elections, but again the republicans won in huge landslids in 72, 80, 84, and 88
The democrats won the south in 68, 76 and split in 92 and 96
So the republican didnt really win a contested race in the south until 2000..

Now why did the south go republican....well look at the black vote, I was shocked to learn Nixon in 60 only got 39%, this is WITH RACISTS in the democrat party, so why would vote for that......it's the same reason they vote now for it.....government programs, which democrats make synonymous with minorities.....so it wasnt to scare off blacks....

the south went republican for two main reasons:
1) the south was getting better educated and wealthier
2) republicans were leaving the midwest and east because of taxes and unions...so both are intertwined.
My dad was a professor for Ohio State and became one for U. of Tenn. for those very reasons (and a nice pay increase!)

Ok now how are the democrat still racist, right?
Because they expect blacks to vote democrat or they are marginalized by being unauthentic, white, oreo, uncle tom, ect ect
Also becsaue they looke at black folks as needing training wheels like govt programs and affirmative action...
they put them in ghettos, you dont see many whites in ghettos, some in shitty trailer parks, but not really ghettos..herded like cattle.

TRy working for a black republican for congress, you get letters from the klan, other white democrats, and liberal blacks. These include death threats, words that would probably offend you, as well as other stuff.

bump
bump

Pretending you haven't lost the argument isn't an argument either.

You haven't explained to us why you can claim the Democratic Party of 1964 was racist when 96% of Northern Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

See, pretending I haven't trounced you with substance and facts is not a rebuttal.

Its easy dumbass.... I got your ass on this

Daniel Patrick Moynihan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They took inspiration from the book Slavery written by Stanley Elkins. Elkins essentially contended that slavery had made black Americans dependent on the dominant society, and that that dependence still existed a century later. This supported the concept that government must go beyond simply ensuring that members of minority groups have the same rights as the majority but must also "act affirmatively" in order to counter the problem.

Moynihan issued his research under the title The Negro Family: The Case For National Action, now commonly known as The Moynihan Report. Moynihan's report[4] fueled a debate over the proper course for government to take with regard to the economic underclass, especially blacks. Critics on the left attacked it as "blaming the victim",[5] a slogan coined by psychologist William Ryan.[6] Some suggested that Moynihan was propagating the views of racists[7] because much of the press coverage of the report focused on the discussion of children being born out of wedlock. Despite Moynihan's warnings, the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program included rules for payments only if the "Man [was] out of the house."[citation needed] (See Man out of the house (welfare rule).) Critics said that the nation was paying poor women to throw their husbands out of the house. Moynihan supported Richard Nixon's idea of a Guaranteed Annual Income (GAI). Daniel Patrick Moynihan had significant discussions concerning a Basic Income Guarantee with Russell B. Long and Louis O. Kelso

After the 1994 Republican sweep of Congress, Moynihan agreed that correction was needed for a welfare system that possibly encouraged women to raise their children without fathers: "The Republicans are saying we have a helluva problem, and we do."[8]

Thank you to the liberal from New York. The democrats are exposed. So they basically wouldnt pay you govt money, if you had a man in the house, destroying black families. And without men in the house crime rose and it's a cluster fuck to this day. Monyihan predicted this in the late 60s....and voila....

Blacks are stuck in ghettos with no jobs, no positive income, only crime and govt money. And liberals herded them in these ghettos (a form of segregation dont ya think?) And guess what liberals still believe afte 40+ years of destruction of the black family and fucked up policies, that if you want to break blacks and other minorities out of it your racist.....to that I say fuck you....it's been proven that liberals policies have been horrible, it was predicted before they happened.....

so yeah liberals care about blacks for votes and keep them on the govt tit.....

and that's why liberals are the true racists

now NY answer my questions...dont be a pussy and run away from them

When was the last time a democrat was more conservative in a presidential election?
Name the people who switched to republican in the 60s-70s?
why did the south vote for democrats, except in landslides until 2000?
Why did the democrats keep state and local seats until the 90s?

bump

bump

Its easy dumbass.... I got your ass on this

Daniel Patrick Moynihan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They took inspiration from the book Slavery written by Stanley Elkins. Elkins essentially contended that slavery had made black Americans dependent on the dominant society, and that that dependence still existed a century later. This supported the concept that government must go beyond simply ensuring that members of minority groups have the same rights as the majority but must also "act affirmatively" in order to counter the problem.

Moynihan issued his research under the title The Negro Family: The Case For National Action, now commonly known as The Moynihan Report. Moynihan's report[4] fueled a debate over the proper course for government to take with regard to the economic underclass, especially blacks. Critics on the left attacked it as "blaming the victim",[5] a slogan coined by psychologist William Ryan.[6] Some suggested that Moynihan was propagating the views of racists[7] because much of the press coverage of the report focused on the discussion of children being born out of wedlock. Despite Moynihan's warnings, the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program included rules for payments only if the "Man [was] out of the house."[citation needed] (See Man out of the house (welfare rule).) Critics said that the nation was paying poor women to throw their husbands out of the house. Moynihan supported Richard Nixon's idea of a Guaranteed Annual Income (GAI). Daniel Patrick Moynihan had significant discussions concerning a Basic Income Guarantee with Russell B. Long and Louis O. Kelso

After the 1994 Republican sweep of Congress, Moynihan agreed that correction was needed for a welfare system that possibly encouraged women to raise their children without fathers: "The Republicans are saying we have a helluva problem, and we do."[8]

Thank you to the liberal from New York. The democrats are exposed. So they basically wouldnt pay you govt money, if you had a man in the house, destroying black families. And without men in the house crime rose and it's a cluster fuck to this day. Monyihan predicted this in the late 60s....and voila....

Blacks are stuck in ghettos with no jobs, no positive income, only crime and govt money. And liberals herded them in these ghettos (a form of segregation dont ya think?) And guess what liberals still believe afte 40+ years of destruction of the black family and fucked up policies, that if you want to break blacks and other minorities out of it your racist.....to that I say fuck you....it's been proven that liberals policies have been horrible, it was predicted before they happened.....

so yeah liberals care about blacks for votes and keep them on the govt tit.....

and that's why liberals are the true racists

now NY answer my questions...dont be a pussy and run away from them

When was the last time a democrat was more conservative in a presidential election?
Name the people who switched to republican in the 60s-70s?
why did the south vote for democrats, except in landslides until 2000?
Why did the democrats keep state and local seats until the 90s?

bump

bump

1. Never
2. Strom Thurmond and another guy.
3. Because the Southern Strategy failed
4. See #3

Well we can each now commend each other for being so brilliant.

LOL, no doubt!

Not that I am going to do it but you two who think yourself so brilliant are just posting BS then patting each other on the back. Rather pathetic. I'll bet if you posted the platforms of the Democrat party or even the Republican party there would be similarities but with fundamental differences. There is no plank of the Tea Party that says a word about segregation it is a lie to imply there is.

Just because you two geniuses think you have invented a new way to lie doesn't make it any more brilliant.

So you deny that tea party favorite Rand Paul ever said that businesses should have the right to refuse service to anyone they choose, including based on the color of their skin?

You guys as re as o funny and oblivious......you never question your leaders......youre as obidient as nazis......so libtards give us a coherent summay of your position......I doubt you can say more than one or two sentances

May I do it in sentences instead sentances?

Here is the real modern history of the Democratic Party, starting in the 30's.

1. The party of FDR was a left/right coalition party divided generally by region; the north was dominated by liberal Democrats, the south was dominated by conservative democrats.

2. the southern conservative democrats were segregationist, and the northern liberals were not, but because the two factions had common interests in other areas, they were able to maintain the coalition.

3. During the FDR years, one of the important reasons the Democratic coalition held together was that the northern liberal faction, despite their anti-segregationist/pro-civil rights views,

did not press those issues. In short, they were giving the southern Democrats a pass, for the sake of the coalition and the political power that came with it. Remember FDR's dominance for multiple terms? That came about partly because of the strength of the coalition.

4. In the postwar late 40's, when Truman became president, the coalition began to break down. Truman began to push for civil rights, as did the northern liberals. Truman integrated the military; the liberals put civil rights planks in the Democratic platform.

5. In the South, the Democrats reacted most noticeably when many of them broke away into the so-called Dixiecrat Party. That was the first big crack in the coalition described above.

6. The coalition was never fully repaired. Eisenhower won Virginia, Florida, and Texas in 1952, and added Louisiana in 1956, Kennedy and Nixon essentially split the South in 1960.

Do you want me to go on?

Forum List

Back